SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dead Land ❯ My Horse is Gone.... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! ^^; Yeah, the sound Captain makes was funny…lol. Even as Gundams, the slapping thing is still a guy thing. O.o;;;; Yeah….weirdness…..HAHAHAHA!! Erm, anywho-ha GET UPDATING PLEASE!! And you'll see the prank later. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero got up from his hiding place to look for Baku after there was dead silence after the scream. He floated up to the top of the hill. " Bakunetsumaru?" Zero called out. He looked down and saw something black among the rocks. Curious, Zero cautiously flew down to take a better look. He gasped.

" BAKU!" Zero screamed while kneeling down and scooping up his friend in his arms. Baku was out cold, but was covered in weird black liquid. " Baku?? Baku!?" Baku twitched to life and opened his eyes. He saw Zero, and quickly clung to the knight, shivering and screaming.

" Bakunetsumaru, calm yourself!" Zero said, feeling sorry that Baku was so scared. He drew Baku away at arm's length and looked at the sobbing Gundam. " What happened to you?? Why are you covered in… that stuff??"

Baku kept crying and shaking. " I…It got Entego…!!" Baku sobbed out.

" What got Entengo?"

" T…the…I don't know--!!" Baku blurted out. Zero pulled Baku back against him and hugged him.

" What is that stuff all over you?" Zero asked. Baku hiccupped. " Entego's blood…" Zero froze. " It threw me off and-and…" Baku started crying again. Zero rocked Baku gently and whispered soothing nonsense in his ear to calm the samurai. Zero never heard of anything that ate horses except for dragons…but he knew that a dragon would know the difference between a real and a mecha horse.

Then what was it?

*****

When Baku calmed down later that day, it was almost night. Zero and Baku were back at the camp they had made with Captain and Shute.

" …We should look for him," Baku suddenly said. " I want to go look for Entengo."

" We will in the morning," Zero said. " We need to rest. You especially." He reached an hand out to Baku, but he quickly stepped away.

" But what if that thing killed him by then?!" Baku said, his voice scratchy from crying.

" Baku, calm down," Captain said. " He'll be fine." Baku didn't want to believe it. Something told him his horse was in danger and he had to rescue him! Baku turned to go out and look for Entengo, but he quickly stopped and rubbed his eyes, feeling tired. Zero came up and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Come on. Let's go to sleep."