SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck You ❯ I Can't Sleep ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Well peoples, I didn't get grounded from the computer cause my little sister hid my report card from my mom for me. (It came in the mail damnit! ~_~) However, I still didn't get much time to be on the computer what with the TAKS test and all my teachers pilling essay after essay on me. Anyway, I finally have a new chapter for you all. Hope you like! ^_^!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck You"

By: Green Devil

Part VI"I Can't Sleep"

`Zero, where are you? It's been two days since I started my search for you, and I haven't even found a hint to where you are . . .Why did you have to run away Zero? Why?' Baku thought as he searched through the forest he was in. First he had searched the city and when he found that no one had seen him, he decided to search the forest.

He had been wandering around the woods for more than half a day now, and not even a piece of Zero's cape tangled in the branches could be found. He had gone two days straight with no sleep what so ever but his body wanted to shut down right where he was.

"No. I can't sleep until I find Zero . . .I won't." Baku continued to trudge through the dense foliage of the Neotopian forest, not knowing that he was being followed every step of the way.

"Hm, hm, hm." The figure chuckled. "Poor little Bakunetsumaru. I actually feel a little sorry for him." The figure noticed that Baku had stopped near a stream and had fallen to his knees crying. "What's this? Is he . . .singing?"

Baku clutched a piece of cloth he had just found tightly to his chest and was indeed singing softly.

"//Boy I must have been crazy to say that it was over

I had to be a fool to yell out we were through

And now I'm all lonely and feeling down and out boy

When I never meant for this to end

It was so, so crazy of me

Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean

Well I'm sorry baby, bring your lovin back to me

I can't sleep boy, I can't think boy, I can't live boy

Without you in my life, I can't go on boy

This is my song baby

I don't wanna do nothin if I go away boy

And I can't do nothin if you're not around

Oh I must admit that things got out of hand

When you told me that he was just a friend

I should've had my trust in you from the very start darlin

Cause I never meant for this to end

How can we get it back again?

Oh sometimes a man can say things that he really don't mean

Well I'm sorry baby

Bring your lovin back to me

Cause I can't sleep boy, I can't think boy, I can't live boy

Without you in my life, I can't go on boy

This is my song baby

I don't wanna do nothin if I go away baby

And I can't do nothin if you're not around

Baby, can we meet somewhere and talk about it

Oh baby, can we work it out

I'm not gonna let you go my boy before I let you know that I

Can't sleep baby (No way), I can't think baby, I can't live boy

Without you in my life, don't wanna go on boy

This is my song baby

I don't wanna do nothin if I (Woo)

I can't be with you baby

I can't sleep boy, (I don't wanna think) I can't think boy, (You know I can't) live boy

(Without you) Without you (In my life) in my life

(I) Don't wanna go on boy

(This is) This is my song (My song) baby (Hey)

I don't wanna do nothin if I

(Just the thought of you being gone baby keeps me up all night long baby)

I can't sleep boy (Ooohhh ooo), I can't think boy (Oh lord, hear my prayers), I can't live boy (Please help me out of the situation I'm in)

Without you in my life (Oooooo), don't wanna go on boy (I can't go on)

This is my song baby (This is my song)

I don't wanna do nothin if I . . .

I can't sleep boy//"

"Zero, what happened to you? Did someone-" Baku gasped. "No. He couldn't have. Zero would never let himself be taken that easily. But, then again . . ."

"Ha, ha, ha! Don't worry Bakunestumaru, you'll see your beloved Zero soon enough."

"What?" Baku swirled around to come face to face with an off-white figure wearing a cape. Baku's breath caught in his throat and his chocolate brown eyes narrowed in anger. "What are you talking about? Did you take Zero?!" the samurai yelled.

"Not really but I'm gonna trade you for him. Now lets go."

"Huh?-Ungh!" Baku was hit over the head and knocked unconscious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Well, there you have it, another cliffhanger for you all! XD! Well, we're getting closer and closer to revealing whom these two, yes two, mystery gundams are. Here's a hint: They're not OC's and neither of them are GunEagle. (Guess again Raven! XD!) If you think hard enough, maybe you'll figure out who got Baku. I mean, I practically gave him away by what Baku saw. Hope you liked! Please review! ^_^!