SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck You ❯ I'm Sorry ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Eep! So sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I've still been busy even though school is over for me. Plus, I got grounded from using the computer on Monday because my mom found out that I failed the second semester of geometry. I only got half a credit for it, I have to take the second part again, and I don't even know if I have enough credits to become a junior. T_T Um, anyway, enough of my boring life and onto the fic. ^_^!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck You"

By: Green Devil

Part VII "I'm Sorry"

"Ugh. My head . . .Where am I?" Zero looked around the very unfamiliar room he was in. The walls were made of steel, as was the door and floor, but there was nothing else in the room except for . . .a lump on the ground that looked a lot like Bakunetsumaru.

"Baku!" Zero got up and ran over to the unmoving heap. "Baku! Baku, please, wake up! Please be all right." He shook his love gently and he opened his eyes groggily after a few seconds.

"Z-Zero? What are you . . .Huh? Zero?" Baku looked up at Zero and frowned when he saw tears leaking out of his eyes. "Z, what's wrong?"

"Baku . . .Do-do you still . . .hate me?"

"Hate you? No Zero, of course not! I never hated you."

"Th-then why? Why did you leave me?"

"Be-because . . .Zero . . .I thought you didn't want me anymore. The way you forgot those special dates and when I saw you with that other gundam . . .I thought you didn't want me anymore, so I decided to get rid of you before you got rid of me and maybe I wouldn't have to deal with as much pain . . ."

Zero's eyes lit up and he hugged the samurai to his chest. "Oh Baku I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do all that, really. And that other gundam, he was just a friend, truly. I would never hurt you like that, never! Baku, I'm . . .I'm sorry . . .I'm sorry . . ."

"//It's like I missed a shot

It's like I dropped the ball (Damn, I'm Sorry)

It's like I'm on stage and I forgot the words (Damn, I'm sorry)

It's like building a new house with no roof and no doors (Damn, I'm sorry)

It's like trying to propose and I ain't got the ring (Oh damn, I'm sorry)

But boy I've apologized a million times before (I'll apologize a million more)

So here it comes again for all the wrong I've done (Boy get ready babe)

Here's one million one

Boy this is my sorry for 2004

And I ain't gonna mess up no more this year

I'ma take this one chance

And make it real clear

I'm sorry (For May)

And I'm sorry (For June)

Sorry (For July)

In case I don't tell you

(August, September, October, November)

Till you're December, I'm sorry

(I'm sorry, 2004)

It's like stayin out at night

And way too much to drink (Damn, I'm sorry)

It's like you change your armor

And I don't say a thing (Damn, I'm sorry)

It's like we're fallin fast sleep

With no kiss and before we hear (Damn, I'm sorry)

And it's like I forgot your gift

On 02-14-03 (Damn. So sorry)

But boy I've apologized a million times before (I'll apologize a million more)

So here it comes again for all the wrong I've done (Boy get ready babe)

Here's one million one

Boy this is my sorry for 2004

And I ain't gonna mess up no more this year (Oh this year)

I'ma take this one chance (I'ma take my time)

To make it real clear (I'ma make it clear)

I'm sorry for May (Oooh)

And I'm sorry for June (Oh ohhh)

Sorry for July (Ooooohhhh)

In case I don't tell you (I'm so sorry baby)

August, September, October, November

Till you're December, I'm sorry

(I'm taking this one chance to say it) Sorry, 2004

Boy I'm sorry for the way that I did you (Oh)

Sorry from the bottom of my heart for how I hurt you boy

Sorry on the weekend (Sorry), sorry on the weekdays (Sorry)

Sorry for the things I did, sorry for the things I said

Sorry for the lies

Sorry for the times

That I didn't care you what you want (What you want)

That I didn't care you what you like (What you like)

And all that I can do is tell you that I'm sorry babe

I'm sorry babe, sorry

Oooooooooohhhhhhh

Woo

All them dance clubs

All them hot tubs

I'm gonna give em up

Cause I don't want to lose your love no more

Boy this is my sorry for 2004 (I'd give em up for you)

And I ain't gonna mess up no more this year (All them free ways, all my cheap days)

I'ma take this one chance (They're all gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone) And make it real clear

I'm sorry for May (I`m sorry for)

And I'm sorry for June (2004)

Sorry for July

In case I don't tell (Woo) you

August, September (I'm sorry for), October, November (2004)

Till you're December, I'm sorry

Sorry, 2004

Boy this is my sorry for 2004

(Sorry, 2004)

Boy this is my sorry for 2004

(Sorry, 2004)

Boy this is my sorry for 2004

(Sorry)//"

"I really, truly am sorry Baku. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh Zero, of course. You know I could never stay mad at you for long. I love you." Baku tightened their embrace just a bit.

"Th-thank Baku, and I promise to spend the rest of my life making this up to you. I love you too." Zero pulled the samurai away and kissed him tenderly savoring the taste of the koi that he had been without for so long when really it was only a couple of days.

"Aw, how cute. They really love each other, don't they?" a voice spoke up from the doorway. The two gundams gasped and looked to the holder of the voice. He was a gundam leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed, however his face shrouded in darkness.

"Yes, indeed they are. Too bad we have break them up for our little trade . . .You will give me the winged knight, right?" another gundam's voice sounded and appeared next to the other. He stood with a rose in his hand and a cape flowing behind him.

Baku stared at the shadowed figure in horror. "No . . .Kiba . . .No . . ."

Zero looked at the other, hatred written clearly on his face. "Tallgeese, you bastard."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: There you go and hope you liked! Yeah, I know, those two turning out to be the people wasn't very original but I bet they would come together to make a trade like that. Well, at least in my world they would. XD! I'm not even supposed to be on the computer so I shouldn't have even been able to type this but my parents are at work so, shh! Don't tell! ^_~ Gots to go! See ya! Oh, and the song is `Sorry 2004' by Ruben Studdard. Well, please review! ^_^!