SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck You ❯ Don't Mess With My Man ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Well, I have nothing much to say except that I didn't change any of the words for this song because no one's really singing it. It's more just going on in the background but no one can here it, you know? And, uh, sorry about the lateness. Enjoy! ^_^!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck You"

By: Green Devil

Part VIII"Don't Mess With My Man"

Baku stared at the shadowed figure in horror. "No . . .Kiba . . .No . . ."

Zero looked at the other, hatred written clearly on his face. "Tallgeese, you bastard."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! So, you've finally figured us out. Took you long enough." Kibaomaru sneered.

"What more can you expect from toys?" Tallgeese replied.

"Who are you calling toys?" Zero snarled as he moved to stand in front of Baku.

Tallgeese chuckled. "Who else would I be calling my toy aside from you, my winged knight."

" . . .Zero is not yours. He's mine and no one else's." Baku spoke from behind the knight. He stood and glared at Tallgeese, fire blazing in his eyes. "You can't have him."

///It was hard ta find a brother that was down for me

So I'm tellin everybody let him be

Cause he's mine and I can't take no pigeons

Tryin to take my baby//

"Is that so? Well, that's just too bad because I've already marked him as mine." Tallgeese replied and stepped further into the room.

"Maybe in your twisted little mind you have, but not here in the real world." Baku smirked. "Find your own man."

//So I thought I had to let you know

Find someone that you can call your own

Cause now you're walkin in the danger zone

And if I touch you I'll be wrong//

Tallgeese growled in frustration. "Kiba! Why don't you try teaching your toy to restrain his tongue while in the presence of a superior?!"

Kiba chuckled darkly. "Aw, but why? I like him like that. His fiery temper is what drew me to him in the first place. He's not like the others." He smiled.

//If you mess with my man

I will be the one to break it to you

Got my girls, got my man

So find your own and leave mine alone//

"I'm warning both of you, stay away from us." Baku stated, blades drawn.

"Or you'll do what? You'll sick your horse on us?" Tallgeese laughed.

//Don't mess with my man

I will be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you

Find your own man//

"Shut up Tallgeese." Zero ordered and turned to Kiba. "And you better stay away from Baku if you know what's good for you."

"So the knight finally decides to join the party. About time I must say." Kiba replied.

//It was hard to find a girl that's really down for me

Seems like a lot of niggas tryin me

Cause they tryin to take my baby

Oh, what the hell naw//

"Well, I just thought I'd let Baku take Tallgeese while I destroyed you. How does that sound?" Zero asked.

"Oh, it sounds quite lovely. You'll die for the one you love at the hands of his ex-lover. How wonderful." Kiba smirked.

//So now you really better check yourself

Messin with my girl is bad for your health man

And so you know, you will be dealt with

Better find your own, oh, girl//

"I'll show you wonderful." Zero growled and leapt at Kiba, sword drawn.

"So you want to start the party already? I thought you'd want to talk some more." Kiba said as he blocked Zero's blade with his own.

//If you mess with my girl (Oh)

I will be the one to break it to you (Baby, I will be the one)

Got my niggas, got my girl

So find your own and leave mine alone (You need to find your own)//

"Well since you messes with my man, I just thought I'd kill you now and spare you the romantic dribble."

"Hm. How nice of you." Kiba threw Zero back and slashed at him but the knight dodged it and flew up into the air.

//Don't mess with my girl

I will be the one to break it to ya (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Here's a little advice for you

Find your own girl (Ooo)//

Baku was locked in a similar battle with Tallgeese, the red gundam seeming to have the upper hand. "I'm warning you Tallgeese. You should learn to keep your hands to yourself." Baku parried the other's thrust and countered with his own, throwing the white gundam backwards.

"What if I don't feel like it?" Tallgeese asked and jumped at Baku, sword raised in striking position.

//Girl, I'm warning you (Girl, I'm warning you)

If you want my man (If you want my man)

You should just keep your hands (Oh)

To yourself, now-now-now//

"Die you fiend!" Zero flew down and slashed at Kiba but the dark gundam dissipated and reappeared behind the knight.

"Missed me." Kiba smirked and stabbed at Zero, slashing his upper right arm. Zero winced in pain but still swung arm around and got Kiba's side with the blunt edge of his sword sending him flying.

//Player, I'm warnin you

If you want my girl

I suggest (I suggest you) that you look

But don't touch (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)//

Baku dodged just as Tallgeese's sword hit the ground, barely avoiding being sliced in half. "Is that the best you can do Tallgeese? Come on, I know you're stronger than that!" Baku called.

"You bet I am." Tallgeese muttered and charged again.

//It was hard to find a brother that was down for me

Don't mess with my man

It's hard to find a girl that's really down for me

Don't mess with my girl//

Kiba stood slowly and glared at Zero. "No one has ever been able to hit me during a battle. I applaud your skills. You're good."

"Thanks, but don't think flattery is gonna help you win this battle."

"Oh, I know it won't." Kiba grinned.

//It was hard to find a brother that was down for me

Don't mess with my man

So hard to find a girl that's down for me

Don't mess with my girl, no, no//

"There's no way I'm going to let someone like you keep me from getting what I want!" Tallgeese yelled, rage evident in his tone.

"And there's no way I'm gonna let some demented pansy like you take what's mine!" Baku yelled back and attacked with his two kitanas.

//If you mess with my man (If you mess)

I will be the one to break it to you (With my man)

Got my girls, got my man (I'm gonna be the one)

So find your own and leave mine alone (You better leave him alone)//

Tallgeese used his sword to block both, pushed him back, and stabbed the samurai's right side drawing the life fluid from his body. "Ha, ha, ha! This is the end for you."

"Z-Zero . . ." Baku fell onto his back clutching his side, his twin kitanas surrounding him.

//Don't mess with my man

I will be the one to break it to you

Here's a little advice for you (You)

Find your own man//

Zero stole a glance at Baku's battle and gasped. "Baku! Tallgeese, get away from him!" the knight flew at Tallgeese but was tackled to the ground by Kibaomaru. "What are you doing?! I thought you wanted Baku!"

"I do, but I can bring him back . . .as my slave." Zero growled and kicked the dark gundam off of him and went over to Bakunetsumaru.

//If you mess with my girl (Yeah)

I will be the one to break it to you (Baby I will)

Got my niggas, got my girl (Ooh)

So find your own and leave mine alone (You, you, you, you)//

"Baku, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Please, let me finish what I started, alone." The samurai stood and readied his kitanas. Zero sighed and nodded his head as he watched Baku ready his final attack.

//Don't mess with my girl

I will be the one to break it to you (Oooh)

Here's a little advice for you

Find your own girl//

Baku, the blazing samurai, charged at Tallgeese surrounded by flames and cried out the name of his attack. The white gundam watched in horror as an `X' made of fire flew at him. He raised his sword to block it but the attack was too powerful. Baku had poured the last of his strength into this one, final blast.

Tallgeese was destroyed.

//If you mess with my man (With my man)

I will be the one to break it to you (I will be the one)

Got my girls, got my man

So find your own and leave mine alone (Leave him alone)//

"Way to go Baku." Zero whispered and turned to Kiba. "Now it's your turn."

"Maybe not." Kiba stated.

//Don't mess with my man

I will be the one to break it to you

Here's a little advice for you

Find your own man (Find your own man)//

"What?!" Zero gasped as Kiba was surrounded by a dark mist. "No! You're not getting away!" the knight charged but it was too late, Kibaomaru had disappeared into nothingness.

"Urgh . . .Damnit!" Zero banged his fists on the floor in rage.

//If you mess with my girl

I will be the one to break it to you

Got my niggas, got my girl

So find your own and leave mine alone//

" . . .Ze . . .ro . . .?" Baku called.

"Baku! Are you alright? Please say you're okay!" Zero pleaded.

Baku chuckled slightly. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Can we just leave? Please?"

Zero smiled. "Of course."

//Don't mess with my girl

I will be the one to break it to you

Here's a little advice for you

Find your own girl///

"Let's go home." Zero picked up the samurai up in his arms.

"Yeah . . .home." Baku kissed his knight and they began their flight back to the base.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Aww, wasn't that cute? And to make up for the lateness, it was a lot longer than the others were. It's not over yet peoples! One or maybe two more chapters to go. Well, hope you liked and please review! ^_^!