SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck You ❯ Still the One ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Well, there's not much to say except that I'm real sorry for not updating in so long. (See RW! I'm not dead. . .yet!) So, without further adieu, here's the second to last chapter! Oh, and you'll have to guess who's singing cause I ain't telling. Enjoy! ^_^!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Fuck You"

By: Green Devil

Part IX "Still the One"

"I'm sorry Eagle, really I am, but Zero is the one I truly love . . .We can still be friends, right?"

" . . .Uh . . .Sure Baku, of course." GunEagle gave a small smile. He knew this day was coming, but he didn't expect it to come so soon. There were still things he wanted to do with the samurai. `Guess I'll have to settle with being close friends. Then I can still comfort him whenever he and Zero have one of their fights.' At this, the hovering gundam smirked and landed beside Baku, an arm around the red one's shoulders.

"Just promise me one thing Baku."

"What?" Baku asked tilting his head to the side cutely.

"Promise me that I can still be the one that comforts you if Zero can't be there."

Baku grinned and leaned closer to the slightly taller gundam. "Of course you can. I wouldn't want it any other way." With this, the Baku gave GunEagle a small kiss on the cheek and began running to where he was suppose to meet Zero.

GunEagle stood dazed for a moment before smiling and taking to the sky.

`///Yeeaah

Mmm

Yea

Hmm

Funny when you stop and think

Time goes fast but then you blink

And nothings ever like it was

But boy we've got a special thing

And all the happiness it brings

Is more than enough

I know it's hard to believe

You're still the biggest part of me

All I'm living for//'

The winged gundam smiled as he saw his lover running up the hill they were to meet upon. He quickly took to the sky and found a nice cloud to hide in while he watched the one he loved.

`//I still think about you

I still dream about you

I still want you

And need you by my side

I'm still mad about you

All I ever wanted was you

You're still the one

You're still the one//'

"Zero! I know you're out here! Zero!! If you don't get your blue butt out here right now, you ain't getting any for a month!" Bakunetsumaru yelled out while looking around him.

`//It's hard to breathe when we're apart

You're like sunshine in my heart

I keep you here inside

You've been everything to me

You've been and always will be

The apple of my eye

And I know it's hard to believe

You're still the biggest part of me

All I'm living for//'

The blue gundam's eyes widened at this and he hurriedly flew from his cloud to stand behind Baku. He wrapped his arms around the other's waist and planted a few kisses across his neck.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean for you to get mad. I was only admiring your beauty from above."

`//I still think about you

I still dream about you

I still want you

And need you by my side

I'm still mad about you

All I ever wanted was you

You're still the one

You're still the one//'

"Okay, just who are you and what have you done to my Zero?" Baku asked raising an invisible eyebrow.

Zero facefaulted. "Baku!"

The red gundam laughed. "I was only kidding. However, that was the first time you've ever talked to me like that." Baku blushed.

"What? You don't like it?" Zero asked kneeling with a red princess rose in hand.

"Well, uh . . ." Baku's blush deepened as the knight placed the rose in the junction between one of his horns and helmet.

`//If you love me

Look into my eyes and say you do

I've been waiting all my life

For someone just like you

Baby after all we've been through

Boy I'm still in love with you

And I want you to know I do, I do//'

" . . .Zero . . .do you love me?" it might have been a silly question to ask at the moment, but he wanted to know even if he had heard it many times before.

Zero stood and took Baku's hands in his. He stared into deep chocolate brown eyes and smiled lovingly. "You know I do. I've been waiting my whole life for you."

"I love you Bakunetsumaru, the blazing samurai."

`//Still think about you

Still dream about you

Still want you

And need you by my side

Still mad about you

All I ever wanted was you

You're still the one//'

"And I you Zero, the winged knight."

They each vowed that they'd never be separated again and sealed it with a long and passionate kiss, thoughts of the times when they loved each other to no end flashing through each of their minds.

Zero then swept Baku up in his arms and they both flew back to the base, a smile and love filled eyes gracing both their faces.

`//Still the one

Mmm///'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Okay, so nothing really happened, but it's about time I get some fluff into this fic. I think that's just what it needed. Only one more chapter to go peoples! I already have a song picked out for it so it shouldn't take too long to write however, knowing me . . .well, you know. Also, the song I used was Brian Mcknight's `Still the One'. Hope you all liked and please review! ^_^!