SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ I'm scared and sick...Where's my sister? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Um, those of you who don't like Shonen-ai revert your course now! Cuz there's a little bit of it. ^_^; I wrote this cuz I was bored. Heheh. ^^; So dun hurt me!! *Hides*

Bakunetsumaru sighed sadly as he gazed blankly at the sky. The blue sky was slowly being covered in gray clouds. It was going to rain, but he didn't care right now. He felt to empty to care about anything really. Ever since that dream…

Those dreams, no, flashes of the past and his home. Some were of the best of times that made him laugh, and others at the worst of times that made him want to cry and scream. Bad or good, they were still of his home.

" Hey, Bakunetsumaru! Where are ya? It's gonna rain soon!"

He sat up reluctantly. They wouldn't understand…they never had. He stood up and walked back to Shute's house. He'd just have to keep it a secret for as long as he could. The last thing he needed was that damned baka, Zero trying to put him down with his dreams and his homesickness.

It started to pour heavily outside. Everyone was inside Shute's house, figuring out what the heck to do.

" Man, rainy days limit so many things..." Shute muttered, sprawled out on rugged floor of the living room. Zero was hovering above him lazily while Captain sat on one of the comfort chairs. Captain was looking around the room when he saw a box, with some writing sitting next to a table in front of one of the windows. " Shute, what's that thing?" Shute looked at where Captain was pointing. " Hey, those are some old movies! How about we watch some?"

" Sure, that sounds good." Zero lowered himself on the couch.

" By all means." Shute looked around for the samurai Gundam. " Hey, where's Baku?"

" Over there," Zero said while pointing at a spacey looking Gundam sitting in front of the large window. " Hey, Bakunetsumaru!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey, Blazing Samurai!" Bakunetsumaru turned around in a dark hall. " Yes, Kirriko?" A black and gold Musha Gundam ran up to him. " We got word that the Suzazu-Taki are going to move out in the morning, and…" He swallowed. " …Go to the Dia territory." Bakunetsumaru's eyes narrowed. " The Dai territory, eh? Are they planning to--"

" Yes, they want power, and quickly. So with the Dark Axis…"

" Very well then. We attack them tonight. Have the men ready for an all assault confrontation!" Kirriko stared at the Blazing Samurai. " Bakunetsumaru, I know that you are the favorite of our departed master, and that he appointed you at a higher rank than us…but don't you think this course of action is…well, a bit rash?" Bakunetsumaru crossed his arms. " And?"

" And, you know how many of the Suzazu-Taki there are! They outnumber us one to fifteen! It's suicide, Bakunetsumaru!" Bakunetsumaru shoved Kirriko into the wall.

" Coward! How do you think our master would think if he heard you talk like this?! We have no choice! If they join with the Dark Axis, all of Ark is going to be gone! We must take out as many of them as we can!" The other Musha looked at the ground. " I'm sorry…I, please forgive me…" Bakunetsumaru sighed, letting him go. "It's alright, my friend. I know these times are tough." Bakunetsumaru turned to leave, but the other Musha grabbed him by the shoulder. " …What about young Denshimeru?" Bakunetsumaru was silent for a moment. " Denshimeru will be locked in her room. Post guards around her room, and outside her window as well. I will appoint you to give the commands for her safety. Be careful though, she's a tricky one to deal with." Bakunetsumaru pulled his shoulder away. " And if anything happens to my little sister…"

" I know. Don't worry; she's in safe hands with me. I'll protect her with my life if I must."

" Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" BAKUNETSUMARU!!!!" Zero screamed. Baku yelled while toppling backwards. " Ack…who summoned the Banshee?" he asked in a daze. Zero hit him over the head with the flat of his sword.

" YEOW!" Baku rubbed his head. " What was that for, Shimmata!?"

" How dare you call me a banshee!"

" Well, you are loud…. and you are a girl, right?" Zero growled while a red vein throbbed on his head. " Shut up, cad!"

" Oooo, what a comeback!" Baku said sarcastically. " What next? Is he gonna stick thorns in me? I'm so scared…"

" I'll take that challenge…" Zero snapped his fingers, and in an instant, Bakunetsumaru was covered head to foot with roses. " Stupid…flying, fuu fuu…" Baku grumbled under his breath. Zero laughed. " Serves you right. Now stop daydreaming, and sit with us!"

" Remembering…"

" Pardon?"

" I was remembering my past, not daydreaming," he spat, pulling off as many roses as he could.

" Whatever. Just stop and come. There's no use in thinking about the past. It's over and done with, there's nothing you can do about it." Baku growled, but he wasn't in the mood to argue today. So he stormed to the front door. " Bakunetsumaru, where do you think you are going in this weather?" Zero demanded.

" Away from you! I've had it here!"

" If you're talking about going back to Ark, you won't be able to get very far." Zero was right, but Baku didn't care. " So what?! At least I won't be with people who treat me like…kuso!" He then ran out. He didn't look back to see if they were going to follow, and he didn't care. He just wanted to be alone.

Zero stared out in the rain. It was starting to get worse. " That idiot!" Zero went back inside, slamming the door behind. Shute looked worried. " We should go after him, guys…He might get struck by lightning or something!" Captain nodded while Zero looked away.

" Fine then, let him be electrocuted if he wants!" he spat.

" Zero! It's your fault he's out there in the first place!!" Shute shouted. Zero was taken aback. Shute never yelled at him before, unless it was to break up a fight he and Bakunetsumaru were having. " Now we're going to find him and you're gonna apologize! Even if you two are from different lands, I know you both feel homesick, and you remember Lacroa just as much as he thinks of Ark! And you shouldn't push him about it! He barely does with you, after all!" There was a long pause of silence. The only noise was from the rain hammering on the roof.

Zero went to the door. " Zero?"

" You two stay here, I'll look for him. You're right, Shute. As much as I hate to admit it, I do owe him an apology…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Denshimeru!?!" Bakunetsumaru ran through the destroyed town that they were in before the attack. It was all a set up! The Suzazu-Taki had a spy within Bakunetsumaru's senshi. They were actually planning to attack this village, then take them out. " Damnit! How can I be so stupid!? DENSHIMERU!!" he froze in his tracks. His eyes widened and his Gun Soul pounded in his chest. " No…" The building that his sister was kept in was burned to the ground. " DENSHIMERU!!!" He ran over there and started to throw burnt pieces of wood and other object out of the way frantically, hoping to find his sister still alive.

When he got one large block out of the way, he reviled Kirriko's soot covered head. " Kirriko!!" He pulled his comrade out of the rubble, and his head on his lap. " Kirriko!! Wake up, damnit!!

" Baku…netsumaru…?" he slowly opened his eyes. They were dull, like his voice. " What happened here? Where's my sister?"

" We…we tried to ward them off…"

" Who?!"

" The Dark Axis…they came with the Suzasu...We were outnumbered…I'm… sorry…"

" And Denshimeru?"

" I…don't..know…" Bakunetsumaru lowered his gaze for a moment. " Keep hope…Baku…" Kirriko then went limp and he went offline. For good. Bakunetsumaru sat there among the ruins, sobbing for the loss of his friends, and possibly his little sister, his only family. " KIRRIKO!! DENSHIMERU!!!" he screamed towards the sky, then huddled over Kirriko's body and cried. He felt like dying then. But he knew he had to get his revenge…

Somehow…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakunetsumaru sat under a large fir tree. He drew his knees up to his chest and sobbed quietly. He hated this place, he wanted to be home, and yet he dreaded going back. He didn't know if his sister was alive or not. A part of him wants to find out, the other is to scared to want to know.

" Damn Zero," he sniffed. " He…doesn't know half of the things I-I've been though! And he still t-treats my situation as though it was nothing more t-than a nuisance! I hate him…"

" …Do you really mean that, Bakunetsumaru?"

Bakunetsumaru lifted his head. He saw Zero standing outside of the reach of the branches, soaked in the rain. " Well, maybe I do!" Baku hiccupped. " You have no idea what I've been going through since I got here…Hell! You don't know what I've been feeling! And yet, you shun all my woes and…" he stopped. " Just…just leave me alone, Zero."

" Bakunetsumaru…I…I came here to apologize for before. I'm sorry for--"

" Save it!" Bakunetsumaru stood up, glaring at the knight. " You're not sorry! You never were and never will be! I bet you're not even sorry for the loss of the Triplets!" Zero growled.

" Why would you think such a thing?! Of course I am!"

" No you're not!"

" Yes I am!"

Bakunetsumaru sat back down, looking at the ground. He didn't say anything for a few moments, and Zero just stood there in the rain, not daring to get any closer for the time being. " Tell me…" Baku started. " How much do you care for Sayla and your Princess?"

" What do you mean? I care to the point that I would risk my life for them."

" That doesn't tell me much. I mean, do you love them like friends, sisters, lovers, what?"

" Why would you want to know?" Bakunetsumaru sighed.

" You should get under here. You look like a drowned rat." Zero nodded, not wanting to counter the drowned rat comment. He went over and sat next to the Musha.

" I had a sister, once…" Baku said, not looking at Zero. " She was the only family I had. And…when the Dark Axis came…" Bakunetsumaru choked back a sob. Zero's eyes widened a bit.

" Oh, Mana…I…I'm so sorry…"

" I-I don't know if she's alive! Ever since Kirriko died, I've wanted to find out…But, I'm scared to find out, Zero. You know how I always talk of going home, right? Well, now I'm not so sure I want to…but if I don't, everyone else might suffer…"

Zero looked down. " You know, I really don't know what I feel towards Sayla and the Princess," he started. " But I do know that I must do everything I can to ensure their safety." He looked back at Bakunetsumaru. He was holding his forehead with his right hand and holding his stomach with the left, and was taking short, fast breaths. " Bakunetsumaru?"

Bakunetsumaru couldn't hear him. He could just hear the screams of everyone from Ark who died in front of him, and flashes of his sister. His hate and sorrow were starting to swirl violently inside him, making him sick.

" Baku, I love you! You're the best brother in the world!"

" Um, I can't do this, my sword is too heavy! Can't I just train with a knife?"

" Baku, where's Mama? Why can't I go inside? Did something happen?"

" You can't catch me!"

" Why are those mean people hurting everyone?"

" Bakunetsumaru?"

" Bakunetsumaru?!" Zero shook his shoulders. " Snap out of it! Bakunetsumaru!" Bakunetsumaru's eyes dulled. " I can't…go one like…this…" The samurai then passed out on Zero. " Bakunetsumaru!!!!"

,

*******

" …And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed. I'm starring at these four walls again…" Bakunetsumaru sung to himself as he lay on the couch. " I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time-Everyone's got somewhere to go…" He rolled over on his side. " And they're gonna leave me here on my own…" He pulled the blanket over his head. He listened to the radio all the time at the SDG base, and that song was one of his favorites. Probably because it was similar to how he feels.

He wanted to get out of this room and walk around. The rain stopped, and it was nice and sunny out. But the others want him to stay there until they think he's fine. From what he heard from Shute, he gave them all a scare when he came back, passed out in Zero's arms. (( I gotta draw that, It'd look so cute! ^^))

" Rice balls…Pork chops…" he muttered from under the covers. " Food….hungryyyyy…" He held his stomach. He can't remember the last time he ate anything. Must have been yesterday when he passed out. He threw the covers off of him and went into the kitchen. He didn't really care if he got yelled at or not, cuz he was starving!

" Hm, where to start." He searched in the pantries and saw nothing but boxes and cans. He didn't know how to open or cook those. He tried the fridge; Nothing that he liked in there. The freezer? He didn't know how to work the oven or microwave. " I hate this place…" he muttered to himself. " It's like a torture chamber for the hungry!!"

" Bakunetsumaru, WHAT are you doing out of bed?!"

Bakunetsumaru sweatdroped. That voice didn't sound too happy. " Um…I was hungry, Zero. I'm dying…And I'm gonna die from hunger in this foreign land known as a kitchen of hell!" Bakunetsumaru held his stomach. " Oooh, that hurt…Zero! It's kicking! It's gonna come out and take revenge on all those who don't feed it!" Zero shook his head and sighed.

" Go back to resting and I'll make you something."

" You? Do you even know how to cook?"

" Some things, yes. Shute's mother taught me." Baku looked him over, not trusting him. But when his stomach lurched, he gave in and went back to the couch.

" Zero?" Baku called.

" What is it?"

" Where is everyone today?"

" Well, Shute's mother went for a job interview, his Father is --Mana knows where-- with Nana, and Shute is at school while Captain is at the Base doing some paper work." The thought of doing any type of work made Baku's stomach do a backflip. He groaned. " Are you alright in there?" Zero asked.

" No…"

Zero came in, wearing a pink cook apron. Baku would have laughed if his tummy didn't hurt so much. " Stomach still causing you pain?" he asked. Bakunetsumaru nodded. " Good thing I'm just making you some soup…" The samurai all of a sudden covered his mouth plate and gagged. " Bakunetsumaru?!"

" I think I'm gonna hurl…"

" You're going to what?"

" Regurgitate--!"

" Oh boy…"