SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Kikumon VS Zero ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, I did some updating on my website this weekend, YIIPIIEE!!! :p And I've also came up with the funniest idea of an SD story, but I'll finish up this one before I post it up. :P BTW, I'm not that good at writing out fight scenes, so bare with me here. ¬.¬; That, and I'm nearing the end of this story as well. Muahahahaa, the grand finally will be …a cool finally! :p I think. Ok, enough mumbling, to the fic!

~~~

" So how are you dead, anyway?" Zero asked before jumping to the side as Kikumon swung her knife at him.

" I just AM!" She lunged the weapon at Zero again, but he blocked it with his shield. " That thing is too puny to be a weapon!" Zero spat, then pushed it away. " What do you mean anyway by ` I just am'?"

" My lord gave me life, that's how!" Zero didn't know that anyone had that kind of power. He heard stories of magic that enables animation of the dead, but never really thought it would be possible. He snapped out of his thoughts in time to parry off her knife. It flew out of her hands, and landed quite a few meters away. Kikumon growled. Zero held his sword to her neck.

" So, he animated you….But do you have your soul?"

" What do you mean!?"

" Kibaomaru has your soul, I bet…"

" I have my soul." Zero shook his head. " You can only reanimate the dead if you have their soul. If you don't, then they go back to the realm of the dead." Or that's what he's head, anyway. " Your beloved Kibaomaru is just using you, my dear."

Kikumon growled as her eyes narrowed dangerously. " He…is…." She then pulled something from behind her back. Zero gasped. " --NOT!!"

Zero held up his Buster sword above his head to block off one of the swords that Kikumon now held. " Those are Bakunetsumaru's!"
" Yup." She laughed. " Where did they come from?" Kikumon drew her sword back, and started to swing both of them at Zero, trying to hack him to pieces. Zero kept dodging and blocking the attacks.

" My new ability to summon! I stole them a while back, since I thought they would come in handy." She threw one sword at Zero, he hit it away, but didn't see Kikumon come at him with the other sword. She plunged it into his left shoulder. She quickly drew it out, then ran over to get the other sword. Zero yelped in surprise, but it fortunately just pierced the armor, and didn't go too deep.

" Is that all you got?" Kikumon grabbed the other sword. " No, I'm just getting started." She then held her swords apart. Zero blinked. The Tengyo Ken….?

No, it was different. Her stance wasn't right. The swords were pointing up towards her head, and she had one leg behind the other.

" Kina…Shi…" She tossed the swords up, and caught them with the opposite hand that had held the other blade, while crossing her arms over her chest. The tips of the swords pointed down. " SEN!" She then uncrossed her arms while swinging the blades in front of her. Zero didn't have time to react as a dark purple wave suddenly hit him square in the chest.

He soared backwards, and hit into an abandoned building wall, going right though it.

As the dust rose from the hole, Zero stood up while coughing. His armor was now covered in scratches and dust. A few spots on his arms and legs started to bleed since the cuts went in deep.

" The hell was that?!" The musha smirked.

" You like? That's called the Kina Shi Sen. It's a dark energy wave." She twirled one of the swords in her hand casually. " When you're dead, you seem to know these things…"

Zero staggered out of the rubble and glared at her. He was too far away to get in close without her using the Kina Shi Sen again. He glanced at his shield, and got an idea. " Oh, Mana…please let this work…"

Zero tossed his shield up in the air, then flicked his sword with his wrist. " Lacroa Crescent!" He then slashed at the air towards Kikumon. She responded by crossing her blades. " Kina Shi Sen!!!" She threw her dark energy wave at the blue streak. When they collided with each other, there was a small explosion.

Zero suddenly sped through the cloud from the explosion, riding his shield like it was a skateboard. Kikumon readied another attack, but Zero suddenly planted his foot down on the back of the shield, making the front pop up. He then kicked it up at the female musha with his other foot. The shield hit her in the face and knocked her backwards. (A/N: Woohooo!)

Before Kikumon could get back to her feet, Zero drew his sword back, then let another Lacroa Crescent fly out of the sword. It made impact with the desired target, and exploded.

Zero leaned against his sword and sighed. " I'm getting to old for this…" he muttered. (A/N: How old IS he, anyway??? O.o)

`

" Why you…" Zero's head shot up as his eyes widened. Kikumon stood in front of Zero, covered in scratches, but only minor ones. She glared with loath at the knight as she tightly held the twin swords in her hands. " That was a cheep trick there."

" You may call it a trick, but I call it good strategy." Shit, she's back on her feet; that's not good.

" Well, that won't happen again!" Zero steadied himself while holding his sword in front of him.

" Funny, I never knew slaves could be so powerful," Zero sneered.

" I'm no slave, I am his lover."

" A dead one!" Zero thought about what he said for a moment, then started laughing. He didn't know why he thought it was so funny at the time, but I guess when you're up against someone who is impervious to one of your most powerful attacks, it makes a lot of things seem funny.

" Think what you want to think," he said after his little laughing fit. " But fact is fact; he does not love you…" He took a breath. " You brother loved you. And yet you ridicule him of with false accusations…"

Kikumon stared at him coldly.

" And why Bakunetsumaru cares about you is beyond me! You're a brat, and a traitor!" Zero suddenly twitched in realizing what he just said. Someone had once called him that when he was young.

" Silence!!!!!" Kikumon screamed. " You shall die a most painful death, Knight!"

" I've heard that one before."

"Well, this will be the last time you hear it then." Kikumon then charged at Zero.

***

Bakunetsumaru was almost there. His anxiety was starting to chew at his mind badly as he thought of what could've happened. Bakunetsumaru rode Entengo through the abandoned part of the city.

" ZERO!" he called out. " ZEROO!!!"

*

Zero tilted his head up slightly after blocking one of Kikumon's swords. " Baku?"

Kikumon's eyes darted slightly to her right. " Ah, so he showed up after all..."

Bakunetsumaru and Entengo came into view, ridding up from behind Kikumon. He jumped off of the saddle of his horse as Entengo kept running. " Entengo, get to somewhere safe!" Baku called to his horse. Entengo glanced back at his master, then galloped off.

" Den-I mean, Kikumon, leave Zero alone! It's me you want to kill so come and get me!" Baku held his arms up to his sides to show he was defenseless.

" Bakunetsumaru, no!" Kikumon parried Zero's sword away, then ran towards her brother. Baku then saw the gleam of the swords she was holding; they were his swords!

Zero suddenly jumped in front of Kikumon, and pushed Baku out of the way. Kikumon slashed down with her swords, and cut off Zero's left shoulder plate. The force of the swords made him fall on his knees on impact. Zero held up his sword and swished it in front of him. Kikumon stepped back, then forcefully threw both swords downwards. Zero placed his sword above his head, and strained to keep the samurai swords from slicing his head open.

" You idiot!" Zero snapped at Baku. " What are you doing here?! You're going to get yourself killed if you stay here!!"

" And you won't!?" Baku snapped back. " Just get out of here and let me deal with this!!" Baku shook his head. " No!"

Kikumon glanced at her elder brother. " And just what, pray tell, are you going to do about it?"

" This!"

Kikumon was suddenly stricken by something, causing her to fall to the ground. Zero looked at Baku to see him holding a handgun. " I was NOT given special dispensation to use fire arms at all!" Baku said while doing his best impression of Captain.

Kikumon stood to her feet. " You son of a bitch!" Baku aimed the gun at her again. " Freeze, or I'll shoot again. And I won't miss your head this time!"

Kikumon scuffed, " You think a little gun can scare me, Bakunetsumaru?"

" The question is; are you stupid enough to call this a bluff, Kikumon?" She stood there for a moment, then tilted her head downwards.

" Well, you should ask Cobramaru that."

" Wha--" Cobramaru suddenly appeared behind Bakunetsumaru, and knocked the gun out of his hands with his tail. He then punched Baku, and whipped him with his tail.

"BAKU!" Zero quickly ran to his side. " Are you alright?" he asked. Baku got up after hitting the ground. " Yeah, I'm fine." He then saw Kikumon and Cobramaru exchange evil glances.

" You should not have come." Baku looked at Zero, who was making sure their enemies weren't going to advance. " You found the note, didn't you?" Baku nodded, but realized Zero wasn't looking.

" Yes, I did…"

" Did you see the box as well?" Bakunetsumaru gave a light twitch at the thought. " Yes…"

" Was that really…" Zero glanced at Baku. " ..You're…mother's head?" Bakunetsumaru looked down. " Yes."

" Seemed a bit small...."

" My mother was probably the smallest Musha in our history." Zero blinked. " You mean, that wasn't just a model?!" Baku shook his head. " Like I said, my mother was probably the smallest Musha ever."

` Well, you learn something new everyday,' Zero thought. " She said that she would do that to you if I didn't come…"

" I know."

" But I thought you mother was buried near that hill!" Baku's eyes widened. " How did you know…?

Cobramaru and Kikumon started to walk slowly towards the two. " I'll tell you later," Zero said quickly. " Got any plans of action?"

Baku looked around them. " …Just one."

Zero held his sword up in defense while standing in front of Baku slightly. " I'm all ears."

~~~