SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Starting of War ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A few days had gone by since the dance, and Zero seemed to be shying away from everyone, even Baku.

" What's wrong with him anyway?" Shute asked as he, Captain and Baku were having sodas at his house while watching Neotopian Idol. (LOL, yeah, it's weird I knowz x.x)

Captain shrugged. " I do not know. Baku, is whatever you have contagious?" Baku rolled his eyes.

" I've told you a million times, it's inbred, Cappy!" Captain sweatdroped. " Cappy?" he repeated. Shute laughed. " Like on Hamtaro!" Shute exclaimed. Captain looked at him, then shook his head.

" Anyway, he seems a bit more than distant," Baku chimed in, then took a sip of his soda. " Like he's hiding something from us…"

" I wouldn't put it past him!" Shute said. He then got a smirk on his lips. " Hmmm, how about we find out what it is?" The Gundams looked at the boy questionably.

" Like HOW?" Baku grumbled. " It's not like it's lying in his room, or something!"

" It actually might be, Baku!" Shute said. " And I also bet he really does have your swords!"

Baku tilted his head while leaning back on the couch. " And what would he do with them? Make French fries?"

" No!" Shute stood up dramatically. " I bet that he's got some sort of shrine in his closet, and has put them in there with a bunch of other things that belong to Bakunetsumaru, and worships him!" Captain and Baku sweatdroped.

" Captain, don't let him watch any more soap operas or cartoons that suggest obsessions."

" Don't worry, I will…"

" No, no-wait a sec!" Shute said to defend himself. " I bet there is! Let's go find out!!"

" But we can't just go in here! He might be there."

" Well, we'll trick him out!" Baku finished his soda, and started on Shute's, since he was too busy talking. " Well, how then?"

Shute grinned. " Okay, so this is how this'll work…"

***

Zero lied on his bed quietly as he stared into space. He was clutching to a piece of paper that came with that weird package a few days back. He sighed, then heard a knock on the door.

" Zero?" Shute's voice called.

" Um, yes, Shute?"

" Could you come out, please?" Zero got up, put the paper on his bed, and opened the door. " What is it?"

" The Chief said you should probably go out on patrol for a bit. He said they found a few Dark Axis portals about Neotopia….they were kinda small though…" Zero nodded. " Alright, I will." He then left Shute.

" He gone yet?" Baku asked Captain from around the corner. Captain nodded. " Affirmative. Let's move out!" Baku and Captain started to creep cautiously towards Zero's room. The three of them double checked to see that no one was around, then went inside.

" Alright, let's get this over with," Baku grumbled. " I'll check the bed…" He then saw the piece of crumpled up paper on the bed. " Helloooo…" He picked it up, and flattened it out. He started to skim over it…but then slowed down. His eyes started to widen in horror.

" Oh my god, NO!"

" What is it?" Shute asked while he was going through the closet, trying to find that secret alter he had suspicions about. (LOL) Captain raised his head from his search in the dresser.

" We shouldn't have sent him out…" He then ducked under the bed and pulled a box out. He quickly opened it, and gasped. He quickly shut it and shoved it back under the bed.

" Bakunetsumaru, what's the matter?" Captain asked. Baku looked pale and shaken up. " N…nothing, I just gotta go find Zero…" He then advanced to the door with the letter in his hand.

" What, did you find a box of condoms or something?" Shute joked. Both of the Gundams facefaulted.

" SHUTE!! GROSS!" Baku banged his head against the wall after that, while Captain covered his face in embarrassment.

" Shute, you should learn to think before you speak…" Captain commented.

" Yeah…well…I'm just going to take a walk after that…" Baku then left, hoping that was a good excuse to leave.

" Er…sorry. I guess I've been listening to my parents for too long…"

" O_____O" (A/N: Yeah, I know that was a bit perverted, but blame my friends for inspiring me on that! XP)

***

Zero briskly walked down to the abandoned ghetto part of the city. The wind was trying to pull Zero's cape off of his back, but he ignored it. He carried his sword and shield with him as well. He stopped in front of an old, rundown hotel and looked up.

" I'm here," he said loudly into the air. " Now show yourself!"

`

" Hello, little knight."

Zero didn't have to turn around to see who was behind him. " I see you got my invitation, Zero." Kikumon said.

" What do you want with me?"

" I just want to get rid of an obstacle, that's all. First my dear brother's swords, and now you!" Zero stood where he was, not turning to look at her.

" Why do you want Bakunetsumaru dead, Kikumon?" Zero demanded. His voice growing deep with resent.

" For abandoning me."

" When?"

" Why is this any of your concern anyway?" Zero turned to her, his eyes cold. " Just answer me, woman." (A/N: Okay, that seems Vegeta-ish, no? :p)

Kikumon shrugged. " Well, since you're going to die, I might as well say. It was when I was still blind, and Bakunetsumaru was the general of the fifth Shinitama. He went off to the mountains and left me in a doomed village …to be killed."

" You're wrong! Bakunetsumaru would never do such a thing!" Zero said with contempt. Kikumon laughed.

" Well, then, where was he when I died?" Zero froze.

" `Died'?"

Kikumon put her hands on her hips. " That's right. I'm not alive." Zero stared at her in confusion.

" How can that be…?"

" I died in an attack. But my beloved lord came and granted me back my life…and…" She pointed to her eyes. " The ability to see."

Zero was taken aback from what she said. He shook his head, then said, " Well, what if I told you it was because of Kibaomaru that you were blind in the first place?"

" What?!" Kikumon growled. " Lies! My lover wouldn't do that to me!" Zero's eyes bugged out.

" Y…You're WHAT?!" Zero made a face of disgust. " I've heard of desperate, but that is really over exaggerating!!" The female Gundam shook with anger as a little red vein throbbed on her head.

" SILENCE FOOL!" She took a breath to calm down, then said, " I wouldn't be the one to talk of desperate if I were you, knight."

" What do you mean?"

" Zero and Baku sitting in a tree," she taunted. " K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

" Don't I wish…" Kikumon blinked. " Wha?"

" You think I'd be offended by the truth of how I feel? I think not." Zero tilted his head back with a smirk in his eyes. " I'm actually flattered that you've noticed my affection towards your brother. I love him very much, and I hope that it would be to the point of…oh…." He snickered. " …Becoming your brother in law?"

Kikumon's eyes were wide as a little sweatdrop rolled down her head. " …You're disturbing."

" Fact is fact, and nothing more….now--" He bowed at her mockingly. " Shall we commence?"

Kikumon crossed her arms. " I thought knights couldn't fight ladies," she mused.

" Well," Zero stood up and tossed his hands in the air while looking around. " I don't see any ladies around here, do you?"

Kikumon growled. " WHY YOU LITTLE….WHY I….GRAH!" She pulled out her dagger. " You shall pay for that, you little rat!!"

" As long as I am a rat, why not make you slime? You seem to be lower than I am at everything, despite being the sibling of Bakunetsumaru." Kikumon jumped up in down in a tantrum.

" SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!" Zero chuckled. He then held his shield in front of him. " Enough of this small talk, let's dance."

Kikumon stopped and looked at him. " Done and donner."

***

Bakunetsumaru rode as fast as he possibly could on Entengo. " C'mon…don't do anything stupid, Zero…" He felt like he was going to commit suicide going there without his swords, but he had to try and stop it or they both would get killed. Entengo felt his master's fear and anxiety and tried hard to go fast, but it didn't seem fast enough for Baku. He felt like time was slowing down just to drive him crazy.

" Zero, if you die, I'm going to kill you," he said under his breath. " And if Denshi dies, I'll…I'll…." Baku swallowed, and then coached the mecha horse to go faster. He just hoped to god that they didn't hurt themselves yet.

~~~

Don't ya just hate me now? :p LOL. Okay, the big battle is coming up Zero VS Kikumon! Will someone win? Will Baku get in the way? Does Zero have a scapegoat by the way he was talking to the musha? O.o All this and more later on, folks!! ^_^ R&R!