SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ I Enjoy Being A Girl ❯ Zero's Kidnapped AGAIN?! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, I deleted Gunadite and redid it cuz It didn't turn out the way I hoped. X.x So heheh. ^^; It'll be better and less Mary sue. Hey, ya'll should take my quiz that I got on my site! It's great. ^^ And tell me what you got too!! ( I'm a Bakunetsumaru! ^ ~) Oh, And I got a About Me page up too. And a very small drawing of me! YAY!

~~~~~

Zero the Winged knight did a summersault in the air as he floated towards Shute's house. He felt so ecstatic about what Baku said and did, that he has more than once ran into something.

" I'm a girl, and by me that's only great!
I am proud that my silhouette is curvy,
That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait
With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.

I adore being dressed in something frilly
When my date comes to get me at my place.
Out I go with my Joe or John or Billy,
Like a filly who is ready for the race!

When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl
!" Zero sung happily as he flew.

" Now, pawn??"

" Not yet!"

Zero hovered in place while humming the rest of the song, then landed on the ground to continue on foot…

" Now??"

" No!"

Zero skipped, still humming as he went by a few trees…

" Noooooww??"

" Now, NOW!!"

Zero yelped as he felt something hit against the back of his neck hard. He fell to his knees with a gasp, and saw a white Gundam from his homeland standing in front of him while there were little fits of snickers behind him…

….Then everything was gone.