SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Contemplation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was another day after defeating the Dark Axis, but for a few gundams, it was not over. For some, the day could not be any further away from done.
In Bakunetsumaru's mind, everything needed to come together. `Will I ever really be able to go back to Ark? I need to be “with” somebody. I don't think I can wait forever.' He looked closer at the gundams he was near. First starting in the front, he focused on Captain. `Too cold and calculating. Also, he's not particularly attractive.' He didn't think any further into Captain, and looked at Gunbike, `Creepy, and he seems too old.' Bakunetsumaru shuddered thinking about Gunbike, so he stopped. He next saw Zero… `Hmm… He's attractive,' he said while following Zero's build with his eyes. `We don't click much though. I guess if we both tried to argue less this could be a successful relationship.' Last, he saw Guneagle, `I would have to look very closely to tell whether or not he's more attractive than Zero. He's close though. I'd like him and his ego if it were just a bit less.'
They kept going as Bakunetsumaru thought hard as to how to persuade either Guneagle or Zero into liking him. Inside, he knew he'd have to try to attract them both to see who would treat him better. He decided it would be best to wait and tell both gundams about his feelings in their rooms, away from everyone else. As they returned, Bakunetsumaru scrambled to his room, so he could look his best. He polished himself. `This is so weird,' he thought, `normally I do this with my swords, but never have I done this with myself.'
Meanwhile in a boring, generic lounge type of room with random chairs everywhere, most of the S.D.G.F. was talking.
“Bakunetsumaru was certainly odd after the battle,” Captain said, recalling Bakunetsumaru's silence and staring.
“Come to think of it, he was acting creepy, just staring at all of us, then particularly at Guneagle and me,” Zero thought out loud.
After a moment of silence, Guneagle spoke up, “I have two theories. One, he hates us all, but especially Zero and me. Or,” he said lowering his voice, “he has a crush on one of us.”
Some robots were obviously jealous, with words like “lucky” and angry looks on their faces.
“What is a crush? I know what crushing is, but that doesn't seem right,” Captain said with interest. He imagined Bakunetsumaru putting everyone in a box, with Guneagle and Zero in the middle, and then Bakunetsumaru put the top on the box and then stomped on it, trying to crush everyone. He didn't bother to think any further, because that would just be plain ridiculous.
“A crush is pretty much a quickly found love for somebody,” Guneagle replied, annoyed at Captain's lack of slang knowledge.
Zero thought to himself, `He thinks Bakunetsumaru loves us…. Just great. How could that be? We constantly bicker over nothing, fight, and then make up. Besides, would I really want to court… that? If I were in Lacroa I could…. Could' Zero was visibly shaking from being homesick. `Maybe I don't have a choice. Nobody else in this world has any idea of how I feel.' He was about to go set up a date with Bakunetsumaru that night, but then thought further, `Also, he's cute.' With that, he sped of so he could wash remnants of the fight, such as dirt, off, and then find Bakunetsumaru.