SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Back to Neotopia ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back to Neotopia
After a day's rest, Bakunetsumaru had recovered from his bullet wound (quite fast). It was due to the help of the samurai's nanoskin technology and the Daishogun's care… and that the master of virtue was also a master of the kitchen. The red and white gundam was only having some trouble with his flexibility. He was still a little stiff (nothing dirty intended) and the Daishogun was still embarrassing him via washing him. The shame was almost too much to bear along with the sexual pleasure that was unintentionally administered while his “area” was being scrubbed. He always insisted that it didn't need to be washed because it was an area that didn't need the attention; yet the Daishogun told him that if he left the filth there, then he might as well forget about Kibaomaru, because it was just some filth that didn't need the same attention.
“How is he,” Bakunetsumaru was worried and was trying to distract himself from the embarrassing part of his cleaning. He rolled over so he laid flat on his stomach, just like the day before, in order to hide the results of his cleaning (I needn't go there, right?) from the golden gundam.
“He will certainly recover, but it will take a considerable length of time.” He shook his head gravely.
“I have another question…” Bakunetsumaru looked away. He realized that he never really noticed anything in the house, outside of his soft futon. He began to look around; he saw artwork of all varieties surrounding him. There were many paintings of nature, portraits of past daishoguns, and poetry with meanings so deep that Bakunetsumaru did not quite understand. The parts of wall that weren't covered were few and far in between, but it was beige colored. The ceiling was a dull white.
“I understand,” the Daishogun knew what the samurai was about to ask. “I meant that of all the times to die, this would be the worst. Of course, you should never actually need to die, should you continue your current path.”
“When do we leave for Neotopia?”
“As soon as you want.” The Daishogun was getting his hopes up that he would forget about the injured gundam on the other end of the room.
Bakunetsumaru got up, walking carefully across the floor, avoiding scrolls plagued with calligraphy, and looked at Cobramaru. “We need to make a stop before Neotopia,” Bakunetsumaru said with a sad tone in his voice. “We need to stop at his house.”
“I understand,” the Daishogun nodded. I hope he's ditching him there, I can't take anymore chances.
Bakunetsumaru took some paper, a brush, and ink, and began to write his letter to Cobramaru. He was certain that the remorseful gundam would regain consciousness, but he had no idea how long it would be, and the thoughts of Guneagle and Zero tugged at his own heart. He wrote his letter exactly as he thought it, making it feel more realistic than a formal farewell letter:
Cobramaru,
I am having trouble writing this message to you, because to you it looks as though I ran away, leaving you to die. I did not. I love you; I love you too much to bring you to Neotopia just yet, when you are helpless. I would not know what they would do to you while you were unconscious. I would never forgive myself if something did happen. However, once you feel better, contact me, or just show up in Neotopia; I will welcome you with open arms.
Forever yours,
Bakunetsumaru
Bakunetsumaru began to cry as he sank to his knees. He sat there, mourning, for well over an hour. The Daishogun watched silently. After the mourning the Daishogun showed sympathy. “Are you ready, or do you need more time?”
“Uh huh, now please,” Bakunetsumaru could not find the ability to speak with formality. The samurai was losing his sanity in his tears.
The Daishogun grabbed the gundam who was wallowing in despair, and sat him down in his ship. He set Cobramaru down gently further away from Bakunetsumaru, trying to further separate the two. They traveled through a portal and ended up at Cobramaru's house. Bakunetsumaru found the unconscious gundam and laid him in the bed they shared before. At least he won't be held hostage, since we defeated those evil things. He tucked the injured, lifeless pile of metal in, and attached the letter to the door. He looked back, before going through the door, “Goodbye, Cobramaru. I hope you find me.”
He returned to the Daishogun, who said with an ensuring tone, “I will stay here and guard him if he is as important to you as you make it appear. But you… you must go.” He nudged Bakunetsumaru through a portal he just made.
Bakunetsumaru was scared, as he went through the portal. He was not aware that his master had made the portal, let alone pushed him through. On the other end of the portal was his room that was in the SDGF base. It was very well-kept, much to his surprise. After his firm inspection, he noticed everything was still there, and he heard arguing coming from outside of his door. He could identify the two arguers as Zero and Guneagle. The voices made Bakunetsumaru ecstatic, regardless of the fact that the two were quarreling. He turned around to see if the Daishogun was still there, but the portal had disappeared. He started to be able to actually hear each word coming from the two; they were getting closer. Bakunetsumaru hid.
“It's YOUR fault he ran off!”
“If YOU weren't such a whore, we would never have ran off!”
“WRONG! YOU were the one that was too insecure about what the two of us did!”
Bakunetsumaru was hurt, but he was too happy to let that bring him down. The two entered the room, and Bakunetsumaru was out of sight. The two entered, with much silent tension. They both had cleaning materials, and it was obvious that they intended to clean Bakunetsumaru's few things he had from the new world he was in. There was one thing they both just stopped and stared at. Bakunetsumaru had no idea what, since nothing of his could be looked at for more than five seconds without causing the viewer to become bored. He looked at it from his hiding spot. It was a life-size drawing of him. This was a perfect opportunity for him to creep up behind the two, tapping each on the shoulder that faced the other.
“WHAT?!?” They both let some tension out with their booming voices. They face each other ready to fight without weapons, but then their eyes grew large as they saw a giggling Bakunetsumaru.
“OW!” Bakunetsumaru said, although he was muffled as he quickly became a sandwich between the two gundams. At least their anger has faded. Bakunetsumaru wondered, “Are either of you two going to speak? It's kinda creepy…” Bakunetsumaru was afraid to break the awkward silence.
“Welcome back!” Zero said in an instant, squeezing him harder.
“I missed you!” Guneagle kissed Bakunetsumaru's forehead.
“Tell us what happened, I know I want to hear about this,” Zero gently seated Bakunetsumaru on the floor and joined him.
“Yeah tell us!” Guneagle dropped to the ground and got really close to Bakunetsumaru, setting off Zero's annoyed look.
“Well…” Bakunetsumaru told them all he knew with exaggeration of the Daishogun's house and kindness and his encounter with the Dark Axis. He also cut out the parts and ideas that he had feelings for Cobramaru. “Since I've been through so much, can I date both of you without any whining?” Both Zero and Guneagle gave him looks that said NO, but then they tried to compromise. “How about I spend two days with each of you at a time?” Both of the competing gundams looked much more interested. “How about that?”
“Deal,” Guneagle was so excited he did a little dancing. Bakunetsumaru could not help himself from laughing.
Zero cradled the giggling samurai up, “I love you so much, of course I will.” He hovered while cradling his newly found date. He was heavier than Zero had anticipated.
“So how will dating work?” Guneagle needed to think out loud. Zero almost dropped Bakunetsumaru thinking about how he'd have to share his love with anyone else.
“We will alternate,” Bakunetsumaru suggested.
“Can I be first and only to amaze you?” Zero asked with arrogance as he puffed out his chest.
“No fair!” Guneagle was about to have a tantrum.
“Alright,” Bakunetsumaru stopped the scene from happening before anything major happened. “I'll put a fist behind my back and the first person to tell me how many fingers I have up will get to date me first.”
“Um…Er…3!” Guneagle had no idea, but figured it was right in the middle.
“I KNOW this! It's none!” Zero sneered at Guneagle.
“Correct!” Bakunetsumaru kissed Zero's cheek. “I love how smart you are!”
They're in cahoots was the only thing that ran through Guneagle's mind. Then it was I've got to find a way to better that idiot.
“I'm hungry!” Bakunetsumaru realized how long it'd been since he last ate. The trio moved on towards the kitchen area. Guneagle had to lead the group, since Zero and never actually eaten anything or cooked anything there; he usually just summoned fruits.
“Hello, Guneagle,” Captain said to Guneagle. He looked up and smiled to him, believing his plan worked, and that Guneagle would actually be interested in him. Then he looked back down, “Hello, Zero.” He then unconsciously said, “Hello, Bakunets-” He jumped; he couldn't believe his eyes.
Bakunetsumaru cocked his head to the side in curiosity. Zero, who discovered Captain's plot, squinted at the flabbergasted gundam in disgust. Adding insult to injury to Captain, Zero added, “Isn't it amazing? He made it back!” Guneagle, who had no idea what was going on between the two, innocently nodded.
“Hello, Captain,” and echo came through the doorway, followed by seven gundivers.
“Captain!” Shute sprinted through the doorway to hug his closest companion. “Oh, Captain, it was horrible! They tried to teach me to swim and it was just too difficult. Then, they pushed me in the pool!”
“You could have just stood up,” Gundiver 2 said dryly. “Captain, we'll show you the pool.”
Zero, Bakunetsumaru, and Guneagle were also interested in the story. So, after a long awkward ride to the ground, as Guneagle was flirting with Bakunetsumaru and Captain was staring at them. The group was at the pool, which was in SDGF land, and various personnel were present.
“See?” Gundiver 3 pointed to the pool. He place Zero next to Guneagle; they were the same height. Guneagle wondered what that had to do with anything, but before he could put two and two together, he was pushed into the pool.
“HEY!” Guneagle was not at all pleased. He gave each gundiver an angry stare. Bakunetsumaru laughed a little.
“So as you can all see, Shute just had to stand up.” Gundiver 8 said, in fear “Sorry, Guneagle.” The wet flying gundam was only chest high in the water.
Shute sweatdropped, “Um, well, you shoulda saw what they did to Entengo!”
“WHAT?!?” Bakunetsumaru screamed. All signs of life disappeared from the area. He unsheathed his swords, “WHAT DID YOU DO? TELL ME OR DIE!” Zero tried to massage the enraged samurai's tension away, but was gently pushed back.
“Well, w-we really did n-nothing, hon-hon-honestly!” Gundiver 5 flinched.
“Y-yeah!” Gundiver 6 tried to look as though he wasn't intimidated, but actually appeared more scared than everyone else. “He was going to drink from the pool (ewe) and then he fell in. Then we took pictures, nothing else!”
“Hmm…” Bakunetsumaru watched Guneagle get out of the water. Wow he's really good looking when he's all wet! He walked over to him, pretended to trip, and then pushed GE back into the water. “Oh no! I'm sorry! Let me help you out!” He jumped in and help GE around his chest as though he was going to pick him up, but instead started to kiss him. This caused Captain to turn a deep shade of red while the gundivers were whispering to each other whether they approved or disapproved the scene. Guneagle mocked Zero by winking at him. Zero was infuriated. He hovered over the pool, picking Bakunetsumaru up by the shoulders.
“I thought I was first!” Zero whined.
“Well, I look better!” Guneagle pushed Zero away from Bakunetsumaru, causing him to drop the samurai back into the water.
“Well, you just force him to you, he knows nobody else. But he will soon meet me as the most elegant most romantic thing to ever happen to him.”
“You are first, Zero” Bakunetsumaru wanted to stop the fight. “I'll be at your room at 6 tomorrow night.” Bakunetsumaru got out of the water and followed the whinnies over to his steed and began to inspect him, making sure the gundivers did nothing to harm him.
Tomorrow? I've got to hurry! Zero was worried. “Why don't we get back to base?”
Everyone wanted to leave. Bakunetsumaru promised his companion that he would be back the next day. Captain was on the brink of assaulting Bakunetsumaru, but he kept telling himself that he couldn't do so…yet.