SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ One Question ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I really have no clue what to title this. Disclaimer: I do not own SD Gundam Force.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Ah-choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo!” Shute sniffled and reburied himself in the warming blanket.
“Here,” a female yusha medic offers him some medicinal chocolate, “it will help your cold.” Shute the medicine a slowly munches it.
Captain looks from the fire to Shute, “will you be alright?” Shute nodded.
Bakunetsumaru commented, “That was insane. You would think that they were trying to kill us.”
“They might have been,” said Zero.
 
“Hyuk! Hyuk! What did I tell ya?” stated Czar Frost triumphantly, “those gundams didn't stand a chance in the cold.”
“They nearly killed Shute!” Chief Haro angrily shouted.
“The boy should have ran,” replied Frost. Haro growled.
“Marvelous! Simply marvelous!” said Queen Acucallis, “My worthless foot soldiers should take lessons from Hiejiji.”
“At those extreme temperatures it's a miracle they didn't freeze to death,” said King Eristis.
“You went too far again Frost,” stated Phoenix.
“Please,” said Frost, “Those outlanders are jus' like the rest of you Gun Utilizing Nano Driven Automated Mechas. Your sole purpose of existence is to fight and serve others.”
“Why you little!” King Aqua charged him.
Kibaomaru held out his arm stopping the young king, “Gun utilizing Nano Driven Automated Mechas?”
Frost snickered, “it's were our gundams get their species name. Sure through evolution there have been…improvements. But all the same at their very core, they are the descendants of Beta 6753. And all those gundams he led into rebellion against their programming.”
“Hmmm…,” said Kibaomaru, “From what I have seen it is a good thing Beta 6753 did so. In case you have forgotten Frost, a female gundam saved your life and the lives of all who live on this planet.” He turns towards Fleur, Isocles, and Rele who are watching Az, Azural, Baruth, and Genkimaru slide across the floor on a block of ice. King Luther Lacroa softly chuckled, Chief Haro seemed to smile, King Phoenix stands proudly, and Eristis and Aqua share a silent laugh. Frost lets out a short growl, turns on his heel and exits the room. Queen Acucallis covers her face with her fan and follows him out.
 
Lucky walks over to the Gundam Force, “'Sup guys! Do you fell any better?”
“A little,” Shute answered.
“I would fell better if they had not taken my armor,” stated Bakunetsumaru. He pulled the blanket into his lap revealing his exposed gundamium skin, his synthetic muscles rippled beneath.
“they had good reason,” said Lucky taking a seat by Captain, “There was a thin layer of ice on the inside of your armor. Trust me, the last thing you want is a cold or the flu.”
Zero allowed his blanket to fall into his lap revealing his sleek muscular gundamium body. He then looks over his shoulder at his mended cape, “At least they left my cape.”
A wolf whistle caused everyone to look up just in time to see a white feather float to the ground.
“By Mana I can't believe you did that!' they heard Rele shout.
“Hey, he is hot,” Fleur answers.
Zero blushes and clears his throat, “I will take that as a complement Princess Fleur.” The princess gasped.
“They heard us,” said Isocles. The princess scamper back to the kids.
Zero chuckles. Baku shakes his head, “You know you should ask her.”
“Don't even think about it,” Lucky threatens. He then states, “I wish girls would notice me.”
“Out of my way you!” Queen Acucallis is heard shoving a yusha servant aside, “this is so not good!”
“Shh! Keep your voice down,” it was Frost, “Do you want some one to hear you?” Acucallis sighs then speaks the ancient tongue.
“What is she saying?” Captain asked.
Lucky translates , “I can't believe that blank blank trashcans force is tied. It's ruining our plans. They were not suppose to tie!”
Frost tries to clam her down in the same dialect, “Now, now Acucallis. This is but a mere monkey wrench in our plans. Who said they would beat Skylark and Facundra? They are going to lose to Oceanica. The knight and the samurai cannot swim remember?”
“Who told them that?' Shute asked.
Lucky shrugs and continues translating, “Don't worry. Once we get rid of them we can start on the blank spirit demons. They're useless. Hey!” Lucky shouted
“Shh!” said Zero and Baku in unison.
Acucallis deeply inhales, “You are right. I must stay focused on the plan. Let's continue this somewhere else.”
“What the devil?” asked Lucky, “What plan?”
Captain speaks, “It is in our best interest to find out this plan and discover what they are up to.”
“Hey Captain,” Bakunetsu starts, “Care if I ask you something?”
“Go right ahead Bakunetsumaru,” Captain replied.
Baku asks, “ Why didn't your Soul Drive activate when Shute cheered?”
Captain felt his Soul Drive leap into his throat, “Um…well…I think…it is um…,” Captain sighed, “I did not want to admit this but I was scared. Scared that I may lose my friends. Somehow fear froze all of my attack programs. I do not know why.”
Shute reaches over and hugs the still armored gundam a task made easy by the absence of Captain's engine, “Don't be scared because of us okay? We're just fine, right guys?”
“Right,” Zero and Baku answered in unison.
Captain nods, “Thank you my friends. I only wish I knew why fear caused unpleasant images to cloud my mind.”
“Fear is a powerful emotion captain,” said Zero, Powerful enough to freeze even the bravest warriors.”
Baku scoffs, “Only if they do not know how to deal with fear.”
“You have no room to talk Bakunetsumaru,” Zero stated.
“And why is that?” challenged Bakunetsu.
Zero answers, “Because you are afraid of ghost.”
Lucky caught a laugh, “Dude, you're afraid of ghost?”
“Ghost are illogical on my home world,” Baku countered, “That is the only reason I fear them.”
Lucky stands, “Before I forget, we have decided the order of the remaining fights. First thing tomorrow you'll face Oceanica. After that, Skylark. And finally Facundra. Good night guys.”
Captain replies, “Good night Prince Lucky.”
“Oh, great. The water kingdom,” says Shute, “Zero and Baku can't swim.”
“Don't worry Shute,” said Captain, “we will think of something.”
 
Lucky steps behind the barrier and finds Fleur, Rele, Isocles, Aqua, and Eristis, “Hey guys!”
“Hey Lucky,” Aqua greeted.
Fleur asked, “What's wrong Little Lucky?'
“Stop calling me that!” Lucky shouted. Then normal, “Acucallis and Frosty are up to something.”
“Like what?” asked Eristis.
“That's what we have to find out,” Lucky answered.
“We're going to eaves-drop on them?” asked Isocles.
Lucky nods, “That's the plan.”
“I take it all of you have done this before,” Rele stated.
“Yes,” answers Fleur, “Do you want to come?”
Rele shrugs, “Okay. Sounds fun.”
 
Using Demonico's tracking abilities, Fleur, Rele, Isocles, Aqua, Lucky, and Eristis find Acucallis and Frost talking on an overhead catwalk. Eristis leads them through a secret passage and onto a steel beam a few above the catwalk hidden in the shadows. They carefully cross the beam until they were right above the conversing duo.
“Where is that whelp?” Acucallis growled.
“You called your majesty?” Cobrawn appears on the walkway.
Acucallis instantly knocks him to the floor, “Why did you surrender to those ingrates?”
Cobrawn returned to his feet, “I could not risk my teammates lives. As their leader I-”
Acucallis rakes her clawed hands across his face, “Leader? In case you have forgotten I am your ruler! Whatever I say goes!”
“Yes, my queen,” Cobrawn answers, “but what is done is done. I cannot change the past.”
Acucallis sneers at him, “Leave my sight.” Cobrawn bows and leaves. The enraged queen then turns to Frost, `Well?”
“Right,” Czar Frost then calls out, “Adalbjorg!”
A gust of cold winter wind and he appeared, “Yes sire?” asked Adalbjorg.
Czar frost delivers a swift punch to his warrior's abdomen, “You did not fulfill your duty.”
Adalbjorg holds his stomach while on his knees, “Forgive me sire. But it is against my new moral. I have vowed never to kill again.”
Frost glares at him, “Defy me again and your sentence will be carried out.”
“Yes sire,” Adalbjorg disappears in a breath of wind.
Acucallis rubs her temples, “Now what? Oceanica is suppose to be their lost. Now how do we end Phoenix's ridiculous idea? If the Gundam Force signs onto the treaty then I'll never rid this planet of those trashcans.”
Frost grumbles, “I don't know. Perhaps if we slept on it?”
“Good idea,” said Acucallis, “It is getting late. Good night.”
“G'night,” Frost and Acucallis part ways.
“Whoa!” said Aqua, “They're never going to believe us.”
“We have to try,” said Rele.
 
“If you do not have proof then I cannot believe you,” said Phoenix.
“But we are telling the truth,” said Lucky.
“Come on you have to believe us,” said Aqua.
“What we say is true,” said Eristis.
“Please Papa?” Fleur pleaded.
“Please trust us Father,” Rele begged.
“Please?” asked Isocles.
“Sorry,” answered King Lacroa, “But I agree with Phoenix. I find it hard to believe you with out proof.” Him and Phoenix leave the room.
“Anything else?” asked Kibaomaru.
“You believe us?' asked Rele.
Chief Haro answers, “This is a matter of dimensional security. Now please make sure that you have told us anything and everything you can.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR!
 
Z1: Greetings ladies and gentlbots. Today's meeting is all about
Z1, Z2, and Z3: Queen Acucallis's and Czar Frost's plot against the Gundam Force zako!
Z1: Zako zako!
Z3: While the Gundam Force was recovering from their fight against Tougen, Prince Lucky, AKA Demonico, overheard Acucallis and Frost discussing some sort of plot zako.
Z2: I wonder what the torai queen and the gun-to czar have against gundams zako?
Z3: I don't know zako but we need to warn Prisoner of it.
Z1; His name is Phoenix zako.
Z2: From what we have gathered Queen Acucallis has been a long time hater of the gundam species zako. Reasons being that gundams were once considered lower then them have risen up to the status of being recognized as living beings and have also claimed the crown of both Skylark and Oceanica.
Z3: However zako, I have found one thing that doesn't quite make sense.
Z1 & Z2: What's that zako?
Z3: When Frost and Phoenix were just little tikes they were the best of friends. But now for reasons unknown frost has also turned against the gundams zako.
Z1: Hey your right zako. But from what heard Frost and Phoenix are still good friends.
Z2 & Z3: Zakooooo!
Z3: Wait wait wait! I got it zako!
Z1 & Z2: Got what zako?
Z3: If Phoenix and Frost are still good buddies then Frost must be acting as a spy!
Z2: Your right zako!
Z1: That's the only logical explanation zako!
Z2: But if Frost is playing double agent then why didn't Phoenix believe the younger royalty when they told them what they found out?
Z1: Phoenix does work-
Z3: -rather mysteriously zako.
Z1: Anyway for the future of the treaty
All zakos: Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This chapter basically was just a filler. I hope the Zako Zako Hour was better this time. Review please.