SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ One Question ❯ Early Morning Water Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own SD Gundam Force. Man I get tired of writing that. Anyway, on to the underwater battle.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
An early morning haze draped the sleepy kingdom. Nestled between the mountains, the, sun, a bright red orb, sat warming the planet. Inside the castle grounds however, beings were stirring in the dawn's light.
“We are screwed!” Bakunetsumaru shouted, “we can't win an underwater fight.”
“We have to try,” said Zero, “if we lose it will be one win, two losses.”
Shute got an idea, “Hey Captain. Do we have any of the Dark Axis underwater equipment on the Gundamusai.”
“Not to my knowledge,” Captain answered.
Baku heads for the door, “Well, let's go look.”
 
 
“Sorry Captain,” Rami chirped, “but there is no underwater equipment on board at this time.”
Shute hangs his head in defeat, “So much for my plan.”
Captain speaks up, “Do not despair Shute. I have an idea. Rami, activate the inter-dimensional communicator.”
“Roger.” A hologram appeared in the back of the cockpit.
Juli appears and yawns, “It's a bit early for you to be getting in trouble guys.”
“Juli,” Captain spoke, “We need any underwater technology we recovered from the Dark Axis.”
Koa-Lynn had over heard him and appeared next to Juli, “That's a no can do Captain.”
“Why not?' Captain asked.
Kao-Lynn scratches his head nervously, “Unfortunately when we were testing the equipment it kind of blew up almost taking Gundiver 4 with it.”
“They what!” Bakunetsumaru shouted wide-eyed. Zero stared in belief.
“Hey don't worry about it,” Koa-Lynn began his karate again, “Gundiver 4 is fine and with Bell's help, we'll have it working my tomorrow morning.”
Shute protests, “But the Oceanica fight is in one hour!”
“One hour?” asked Kao-Lynn, “One hour! Oh dear! Oh dear, oh dear, oh me, oh my! I'm terribly sorry but this is all that we can do. Ah hoo!” A small gate deposits a missile launcher and a metal rod, “For Captain and underwater missile launcher and for Shute, an underwater battle pole. Zero and Bakunetsumaru, I was working on some hydro swords for the two of you but I am unable to complete them in time.”
“Good luck everyone,” said Juli, “Sounds like you're going to need it.”
“Your help is appreciated,” Captain bowed as the hologram turned off.
“Oh great,” Bakunetsu shouted sarcastically, “Now what do we do?”
“Could you stop shouting Bossanova?” Lucky walked in, “Morning. What's with the long faces?”
Zero answers, “Neither me nor Bakunetsumaru can swim underwater and we are fighting Oceanica in under an hour.”
“No sweat that's why I'm here,” Lucky opened his hand, “here use these.” His open palm held four metal rings with a solid ocean green band, three of which were big enough for a gundam.
Shute picks up the smallest ring, “What are they?”
“Yionk!” Genkimaru snatches the remaining rings from Lucky and scurries to his high spot.
“Genkimaru!” Baku shouts, “Bring those back now!” Genkimaru sticks his tongue out at him.
Genkimaru proceeded to place one on his middle finger, “What kind of weird ring is this?”
Lucky snickers, “Activo.” The ring's green band glows brightly
“Huh?” Genkimaru cocks an eyebrow. The glowing ceased, “What was that all about?” He hears Shute scream in surprise then sees Captain and Zero looking at him weirdly while Bakunetsumaru and Lucky were on the floor laughing. “What?” Genki asked, “What's wrong with you guys?” He spots a fish fin on his arm. Wide-eyed Genkimaru examines the rest of the body and finds that he has become more fish like. Fins are on his legs, arms, back, and head. Thin, metal webbing had grown between his fingers from the ring. Even his eyebrows have become more hydrodynamic. “AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Genkimaru fumbles the remaining rings and desperately tries to remove his, “Get it off! Get it off!”
Lucky stops laughing, “O…okay I've had my fun. Sin-activo.” The ring glowed once more; Genki changed back, yanked the ring off, and tosses it across the room. He then delivers a flying kick to Prince Lucky's face, “Freak!” The kid musha scurries away.
Lucky rubs his face, “Jeez, it was just a joke.”
Shute fearfully looks at the ring, “Uh…what are these?'
“Ocean rings,” Lucky answered, “they change the wearer into an oceankin. It will allow you the breath underwater and swim better.”
“But Prince Lucky,” Captain started, “the rules clearly state that we can only use technology found on any of our worlds or on the Gundamusai.”
“No problem,” Lucky takes Shute's ring and tosses it under a chair, “There now if you can find them you can use them sense you found them on the Gundamusai. Besides I won't take no as an answer. Hubert, Karisa, Raptor and I were up all last night looking for them.”
“You have a very weird way of thinking Lucky,” Captain commented.
“Works for me,” Baku and Zero find the rings.
“This provides an even playing field Captain,' said Zero.
Captain knew he was out voted, “Hmm…very well.”
 
“What's wrong Aqua?” asked Princess Isocles, “Are you worried about the fight?”
“I'm not worried about Riley, Bengal, and Marina,” he answered, “I'm worried about the Gundam Force.”
Prince Lucky gives him a friendly punch, “I wouldn't worry if I were you.”
“What are you up to?” Princess Fleur asked.
Lucky holds up his hands, “Nothing sis. What makes you think I'm up to something?”
“You sneaked out last night,” King Eristis answered.
“I just needed some fresh air is all,” Lucky stated.
Rele looks down into the chamber, “I do pray that Shute will be okay.”
“Relax,” said Lucky, “he'll be fine.”
“What are you up to?” King Phoenix asked.
“Nothing father,” Lucky answered.
King Aqua looked at Lucky, “You're up to something and you didn't tell me about it.”
“I'm not up to anything!” Lucky nearly shouted.
 
Down in the simulation chamber, the Oceankins and the Gundam Force prepared to fight. Marina, the sole female, shyly folded her hands, “Good luck Gundam Force.”
Bengal, the mer-man, finishes his leg stretches, “Don't expect us to go easy on you.”
Bakunetsumaru scoffed, “We weren't planning on it.”
Their leader, Riley, twirled his triton, “Everyone ready?” They nodded, “Activate Oceanica!”
“Activo!”
Hundreds of gallons of seawater flooded the chamber, a small handful of islands shot to the surface. Coral reefs lined most of the islands and walls and sand hid the floor. Riley, marina, and Bengal swiftly and effortlessly swam around the obstacles. Riley and Marina easily changed course with but a quick flick of their tail, Bengal's webbed feet and hands allowed for easy maneuvering as his swim trunks whipped in the current. The mer-man flexes the gills on the sides of his neck, “Where are they?”
Riley looks up, “Probably at the surface. Let's go!”
Marina's scanner beeped, “Missile!” Bengal and her scatter leaving Riley to take the hit, damaging his dorsal fin.
He quickly stops his tumble downside up, “Who hit me!?”
A white blur shot pass, “Did you think it would be that easy?” Captain stopped, turned, around, and smiled.
“What the!?” Chief Haro's ears flapped wildly.
“Captain!” Rele, Fleur, Genki, and Azural questioned in unison.
Fins stuck out of Captain's arms and legs. His back mounted engine had slimmed down becoming more hydrodynamic. A fine then metal membrane had grown between his fingers.
Confused and shocked, Riley rights himself and rubs his eyes, “That's impossible!”
Bengal and Marina returned, “Where did he get an ocean ring?” Bengal asked.
“We found them on the Gundamusai,” answered Shute swimming up to his friend.
“Shute!” Rele cried out in disbelief. Shute very closely resembled a mer-man. His hands and feet were webbed; arms, legs, and back decorated with fins. Gils could be seen on the sides of his neck. His only clothes were a pair of swim trunks.
“You found them?” Bengal asked unsure.
“Yes,” Bakunetsumaru answered as he and Zero swam up behind Captain and Shute. the Blazing Samurai's helmet horns have been replaced with fins as did Zero's helmet crest. Both had webbed hands and fins on their legs and arms. Baku however sported a dorsal fin.
 
Genkimaru gasps and points an accusing finger at Lucky, “You played that mean trick on them didn't you!”
“I knew you were up to something,” stated Eristis.
King Aqua laughs, “Sweet! Now it's an even playing field.”
“You're going to allow this abomination to continue!?” asked Queen Acucallis shocked.
“Yep,” Aqua answered.
 
Riley looks down at his king who signals for him to continue, “Alright his majesty says continue, that's just what we'll do!” Riley charges Captain, Bengal attacks Zero, and Marina went goes for Bakunetsumaru.
 
Riley brandishes his triton and aimed at Captain's throat. Captain holds up his v-rod catching it. Shute swims below them, “Come on-!” Riley muffles the boy with his tail and flings the young Neotopian away.
“Shute!” Captain breaks away from Riley and chases after his best friend. Charging a blast, the male water gundam fires at Captain back stabbing him causing the mecha to sink deeper. Riley then chases Captain, triton held firmly by his tail, and engages him in a fistfight slowly working both him and Captain deeper and deeper.
“Captain!” Shute attempts to follow but the pressure becomes to great, “Darn it! I can't go any further!”
“Wake up kid!” Bengal fires a blast at Shute from his triton.
Get down!” Zero swims in front of him and blocks the attack.
“Thanks,” said Shute gratefully.
Zero looks over his shoulder, “Where's Captain?”
“Down deep,” Shute answered, “the pressure's to high for me to continue.”
“Rrrraaahhhhh!” Bengal brings his triton down onto Zero's shield. The winged Knight holds fast and swings his sword at the mer-man. The tail end of Bengal's triton takes the hit forcing him back. He then retreats with Zero following close behind. Bengal swims ferociously, “Curse this failed evolution. If only I had a tail instead of legs!” He swung at Zero but missed. The Lacroix uses a Lacroaian Crescent and sends Bengal flying.
Marina with her feminine flexibility manages to stay three steps ahead of Bakunetsumaru, “Hold still will you!” Baku swings his swords trying to land at least one hit.
“Not going to happen,” Marina taunted, “Besides, you're not suppose to hit girls.” Marina giggled allowing Baku just enough time to body slam her. Marina retaliated with a quick tail whap, seeing as she lacked a weapon. Baku tries to slash her but Marina just curves effortlessly around the onslaught. She then wraps her tail around Baku and curves her body around his. She sensually fingers his chest, “let's see how strong you are Blazing Samurai of Ark.' Marina plants a kiss on Baku's mouth guard and exhales a glittery pink and red vapor. Surprised, Baku unknowingly breathes in the vapor. His arms drop, body instantly relaxing with hearts dancing in his eyes She breaks the kiss and gives him a flirty. He sighs, “You are hot.” She slowly uncurls her body from his, catching his chin in her tail, then motions for him to follow.
Meanwhile, Riley flies up from the depths ramming into Zero knocking him away from Bengal.
“Are you alright Riley?” his teammate asked.
Riley shakes himself, “I'm fine Bengal. Where's Marina?” Bakunetsumaru lets out a wolf howl and follows marina's every move. Captain, who had just reunited with Shute, looks up as does everyone else.
“What's wrong with Bakunetsumaru?” Zero asked.
Riley shouts, “Marina! How many can you handle!?”
“Only two!” she shouted back
“Get Zero!” Riley orders, “Bengal, get that human away from Captain. I'll take their leader.” Riley and Bengal dive for the Neotopians. With a quick flick of her tail, Marina dove for Zero, grabs his helmet, and kisses him exhaling the vapor once more.
 
Fleur pounded the glass, “Get your hands off of him!”
 
Zero struggled to break the kiss but soon inhaled the vapor and relaxed his body, “you're beautiful.” Hearts swarmed his eyes as well. Marina curves her tail around Zero and motions for him to follow. She then swims back towards Baku who immediately pulls her close, “Hey baby. Just stay next to me. I'll protect you.”
“Release her!” Zero socks Baku in the jaw. Marina then curls around Zero, and nuzzled his neck draping her arms across his shoulders. Baku returns the punch then flings Zero to the opposite side, “Get lost pansy!”
marina acted scared, “Thank you sweetie.”
 
Riley and Captain exchange blows, “What did you do to Zero and Baku!”
“Don't look at me,” Riley answered, “Marina's the one who used her love vapor.”
“You're mine kid!” Bengal swims quick circles around Shute creating a reverse whirlpool. Shute was caught in the current and harshly tossed in the air and landed hard on an island. Bengal then rides the whirlpool up and lands smoothly on a separate island. Shute gasps for air before his gills close and he coughs up water. Bengal's gills closed as he spat out some water, “Come on kid. I thought you were a member of Gundam Force.”
“I'm not a kid!” Shute shouted.
“You look like one to me,” Bengal leaps at Shute poised to strike.
 
Bakunetsumaru and Zero continue their scuffle as Marina swims back and forth. Captain and Riley are caught in a stalemate. Zero knocks Baku into the murky depths as Marina swims in front of the knight. Riley lands a lucky shot and accidentally knocks captain into Marina, elbowing her in the gunsoul. Marina doubles over and coughs up a thick red vapor. Zero knocks Captain away and helps her up breathing in the vapor, "Wh…what the? What's going on? Oh…my head.” Marina hugs Zero and rubs his neck. Zero promptly pushes her away, “Sorry. But princess Fleur is the only one for me.”
“good you snapped out of it,” said Captain.
“Snapped out of what?” Zero asked.
Bakunetsu shoots pass both of them then holds Marina protectively. “What by Mana is wrong with him?” Zero asked.
Captain answers, “marina had put both you and Baku under a love spell. You were fighting over here.
Zero sweatdropped, “Please tell me you're joking.”
“If I said that I would be lying Zero,” Captain replied. “Look out!” They swam opposite dodging an energy shot.
“Dang!” Riley charges another blast.
“We shan't allow that again now shall we?” Zero hits Riley with a blue Mana circle knocking away his triton.
“Okay,” said Riley, “We'll do this old school.” He charges at the gundams with a barrage of punches, kicks, and tail whips.
“You're safe now,” Baku said lovingly to Marina.
She giggled, “Yes, you are victorious.” She raised a curving spike set in one of her tail tips above Baku's sides, “And to the victor goes the spoils!” She slashed deep into his side causing a spark shower to fly into the salt saturated water.
Bakunetsumaru, Captain, Marina, Riley, and Zero yell out in agony as the electrified water begins to fry their circuits. Electricity leaps high from the water's surface as Shute and Bengal engage in a shoving match. Shute looks around, “What's happening!?”
“Good question,” Bengal answered.”
Eyes glued to the scene, the spectators helplessly watch in horror as the gundams were fired alive. There was no way to deactivate the simulation chamber from the outside.
“They're dead,” said Kibaomaru.
“More than likely,” agreed Czar Frost. The simple spark shower had evolved into an erupting underwater lighting storm causing the simulation to revert to a green grid pattern. Multiple lighting bolts hit the glass slightly shattering it and startling them. A mechanical voice cried, System over load! System over load! Simulation Chamber will destruct in ten…nine…eight…,” Everyone ran for cover, “four…three…two…one.”
Fftt-KABOOM! Glass shattered into the room as the chamber ejected its occupants. Smoke billowed out, blinding everyone. Two figures in the smoke stood coughing harshly. Shute calls out “ Captain! Captain!”
He then feels a sharp pain across his bare chest. Next, his world goes black as he hears Bengal's voice, “Sin-activo.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR
 
Z1: Greeting ladies and gentlebots and welcome to today's Zako Zako Hour. Today's meeting is all about…
Z1, Z2, and Z3: The Oceanica vs. Gundam force match up zako!
Z1: Zako zako!
Z2: Just who are the three warriors from Oceanica zako?
Z3: Their leader is Riley the male gundam. Riley and his squad are the best of the best zako. His attacks include shooting energy blast from his triton and his favorite method, kicking it old school style whatever that means zako zako. Next is Riley the mer-man who fights solely with his triton. For those of you wondering why he has legs instead of a tail, it is do to a failed evolution zako. And last but certainly not least is Marina the lovely female gundam She uses her femininity to her advantage and exhales a type of love vapor which, unless you receive the antidote, last for twenty-four hours zako. She may seem shy at first but don't fall for it, she's quite the temptress.
Z2: Zako. The knight and samurai gundams found that one out the hard way. Okay, what about these? (ocean rings appear on screen)
Z1: these are called ocean rings zako. They turn the wearer into and oceankin but must first be activated by saying `activo' and then can be deactivated by saying `sin-activo'.
Z3: Hmm… so any time during the fight one of the oceankins could have said `sin-activo' and maybe drowned a gundam zako.
Z2: But they didn't zako. It's against their code.
Z1, Z3: What code zako?”
Z2: A code stating that no matter what, an oceankin cannot let someone drown or be the cause of someone drowning.
Z3: Eh…I would have said it. Did you guys see that underwater lighting storm zako. That was awesome!
Z1: You mean the one caused by Marina?
Z2: No, it was caused by Bakusmau…whatever-his-name-is.
Z1: No, Marina. She's the on that cut him and allowed the Samurai's sparks to enter the salt saturated seawater.
Z3: We all know that water and electricity don't mix but when you add salt to the equation then the electricity will only be amplified zako.
Z2: Do you think they'll okay zako?
Z1: We won't know until the next chapter. Anyway for the future of the treaty, Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Reviews please.