SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ One Question ❯ Gundam Force vs. Guntriplets ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: SD Gundam Force belongs to Bandai. Everyone else in this fic, with a few exceptions, belong to me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
 
Bakunetsumaru sleepily looks around the dark castle. He yawns, “Where am I? This doesn't look like Facundra castle.” He hears an explosion from just beyond the walls.
“We've been breached!” An unfamiliar but familiar voice shouted, “they shouldn't have gotten this far!” A nobusshi ran into the room and bows to Bakunetsumaru, “sire! They have breached all defenses. What are your orders?”
“I'll take care of those meddlesome fools myself,” Bakunetsu answered. He coughs and rubs his throat. His voice sounded harsher. Plus, why had he said that? And the nobusshi looked different, smaller. The nobusshi bows again and scuttles out.
“Come on men! We're almost there!” It was Captain's voice.
“I can't believe we missed one!” That was Fleur, Baku concluded.
“A mistake we won't make again!” Defiantly Zero.
“Come on! Let's get him!” Baku didn't recognize this voice.
“We will make him pay!” Nor this voice. Make who pay?
Bakunetsumaru rattled his brain “I wonder they're talking about?”
“That spawn of evil will taste my blade!” That was his voice, his own voice.
Baku wore a look of confusion. “How did I just here myself?”
Captain burst in spraying bullets at the confused musha. He dodged the attack and gazed down at the intruders. There before, several years older and battle weary stood Hyper Mode Captain Gundam, Shute, Zero Custom Knights of Silver Wings, Spirit Form Princess Fleur, Bakushinmaru, and a second musha he did not recognize.
Felling lost of control; Bakunetsumaru raised his right hand and fires a ball of red and black energy at the group. They quickly scatter, Zero and Fleur fly at him ready to attack. With one mighty sweep of his arm, Bakunetsu knocks the duo away. Captain and Shute fire round after round of bullets, missiles, and beam shots. All connected but left not a scratch. Baku nearly puked as he felt the attacks travel through his body and to his chest. Exposing it, Bakunetsumaru returns the barrage. Baku shouted, “What's happening to me!?” His voice goes unheard.
“You will pay for your misdeeds against me homeland!” Bakushinmaru attacks Bakunetsu fires at himself sending Bakushin flying across the room. The second musha creates a portal and appears just above the confused samurai.
Bakunetsumaru shouts, “Genkimaru! It's me! Bakunetsumaru!” His voice once more is unheard.
“Kibaomaru style….”Bonds chock Genkimaru's older version and toss him against the wall.
“What's happening to me!?” Bakunetsumaru shouts, “Why can't I stop! Why am I doing this!” A powerful attack from the core force sends him flying. He lands in front of a cracked mirror and stares at his reflection in horror. Someone else was staring back. His armor was black and red, bearing no resemblance to his. Half of his pointed v-fin was gone, the other half, broken and jagged. His command fin curved back instead of forward, his mouth gapes were jagged verses straight. Gauntlets covered his hands and wrist, his shoulder armor curved down and curled around his arms once. His body was bulky for a gundam as were his legs. His gunsoul hidden in his chest, eyes were two solid red orbs. Bakunetsumaru gasped and stumbled away from his reflection, “No…it cannot be!” Two tattered bat like wings draped his shoulders, “I'm…I'm….”
Captain shouts, “Will you hide or will you fight Demon General!”
Those two words echoed in Baku's distressed mind, “No…impossible! He's dead! This has to be a bad dream!”
Evil laughter filled his head, “I will fight and win!” No longer in control, Bakunetsumaru leaps to the top of the rubble and fires a powerful blast at the Gundam Force. Genkimaru and Shute jump through a portal. Bakushinmaru tries to dodge but his entire right side is hit. Captain, Zero, and Fleur take the full force of the blast head on. All three fall to the ground motionless.
Bakunetsumaru looks at his hands in horror, “No…No! This can't be real! This can't be happening! This has to be a bad dream!” He sees Bakushin writhing in pain. “Wake up Bakunestumaru! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” He begins to punch himself, “Come on! Wake up!”
The evil demoniac laughter returns, “Yes! This is perfect! My revenge will be sweet!”
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Bakunetsumaru jumps awake, breathing heavily terrified out of his mind. He looks around and runs to a mirror. Red and white, no wings, no broken v-fin, a bare head, it was his body. Breathing a sigh of relief he returns to his mat and collapsed against the pillow, covers askew, “A nightmare. It was only a harmless nightmare.” He sighs again and rubs his exposed head, “But…it felt so real.” He sat back up and held his helmet in his lap, “Demon General can't be alive. He was destroyed along with EagleEye. He's not among the living. Why am talking to you?” He asked the helmet. Baku checks the clock, “6:01. No point in going back to sleep.” He placed his helmet tightly atop his head, stood up, and stretched. Several gears groaned as they snapped back into place, “I wonder if breakfast is ready?” His stomach instantly revolted the idea. Baku clutched it, Maybe that fruit wasn't the best idea.”
 
 
The samurai quietly travels the halls, passing a small number of servants. Along the way, he spots a certain knight leaning on a window.
“You're up early,” Baku commented approaching him.
Zero turned around, “I could say the same for you.”
“Did you ask her yet?” Baku questioned.
“Well, almost,” Zero answered, “I mean, I was close until that stupid shower rolled in.
“Close only counts in horseshoes and grenades,” Bakunetsu answered.
Zero sweatdropped and faced the window again, “But I will ask her today.”
“You mean it?” Baku asked, “You'll really ask her today?”
Zero faced him again and spoke confidently, “Yes, I swear on it. Fleur will see be victorious in battle. She'll run up to me, `Congratulation Zero', then I will take her hand, kneel before her, and ask Fleur to be my bride. An ecstatic `Yes' will be her response. Just you wait. By the end of the day, the treaty will be made and Fleur, my fiancé.”
Baku couldn't help but chuckle, “Whatever you say pansy.”
Zero scowled at him, “You're just jealous of me aren't you, you hot head.”
“Why would I be jealous of you?” Bakunetsu half shouted
“I have a girl and you don't,” said Zero, “I doubt you can get a girl.”
“I can get a girl anytime, anyplace, anywhere,” Baku countered.
Zero scoffed, “Name one even remotely interested in you besides your mother.”
“Are you kidding me?' Baku asked, “Every sensible female musha wants a piece of the Blazing Samurai.”
Zero rolls his eyes and says sarcastically, “Sure Bakunetsumaru.” He hovered away.
Baku stood proudly, “Finally, you see it my…Hey!” He chased after the knight.
 
 
Down at breakfast, multiple conversations popped up either concerning last night's events or today's fights. Phoenix, Aqua, Eristis, Haro, and Kibaomaru kept a close watch on Acucallis. Bakunetsumaru was feeling the effects of the fruit and pushed away his first helping after only a few bites. Captain took quick notice, “Are you okay Bakunetsumaru?”
“Remember that fruit from yesterday?” Baku asked. Captain nodded. “You were right. That wasn't a smart idea.”
“You ate a verish didn't you?” Fleur asked.
“A what?” Baku asked.
Captain projected a picture of the fruit, “Do you mean this?”
“Verish,” Eristis and Isocles answered in unison. Eristis explained, “Only yusha's can eat it without any negative side effects.”
Baku groaned, “Great.” Soft snickering came from Genkimaru, Azural, Baruth, and Az.
A servant turns on a big screen showing a male yusha giving the morning news headliner, “Good morning Facundra! Today we continue our coverage of the `Not-So-Peaceful' peace Treaty. As you can see, the simulation chamber inside the castle exploded yesterday due to an electrical power surge. The cause still remains unknown. King Eristis gave a speech yesterday afternoon saying `Not to worry as plans for the Inter Dimensional Peace Treaty are still under way.' We go now live to our field reporter Trisha.”
A young female yusha appears on screen “Thank you Klayton. As you can see, the masses are ecstatic here in Castle City as we eagerly await the Gundam Force vs. Skylark match, which will take place on this very site. Due to the danger, a barrier has been placed around the crowd to insure no innocents are harmed. We have asked some locals who they are going to cheer on.”
“Gundam Force all the way! Woo!”
“Gundam Force! Gundam Force! Gooooooo Gundam Force!”
“Gundam Force no doubt.”
“We love you guys!”
“If they can survive the demons this will be a cake walk.”
Trisha appears, “Well there you have it. It's all Gundam Force here. Back to you Klayton.”
“Thank you Trisha. We have also received opinions from the other kingdoms. Let's head around the world. First stop, Skylark.”
A young female human appears, “Even in the ruined kingdom, spirit are still high as reconstruction draws ever closer to completion. Her are what the locals have to say.”
“We love you Gundam Force!”
“I don't know how Princess Fleur found them but thank goodness she did.”
“Go Captain! Go Zero! Go Baku! Go Shute!”
“We're behind you guys all the way!”
:in a way we already have a treaty with them. The two eldest royal siblings are member s of the Force.
“We still you guys big time!”
“Go! Fight! Win!”
The reporter reappears, “It's unanimous. We're all for the Gundam Force. Sorry Guntriplets. Now let's head south to Oceanica.”
A female water gundam appears, “Welcome from under the sea. Sorry Gundam Force but it's divided down here.
“The Gundam Force? Meh.”
“Go Gundam Force!”
“They can't swim. What use are they to us?”
“Thanks for the help and all but we can handle it from here.”
“We owe you ton Gundam Force! Please sign onto the Treaty!”
“We don't owe them squat!”
“Gundam Force! Woo!”
“You have our support all the way!”
the reporter appears, “There you have it, split straight down the middle. Now let's swim over to Areno.”
An older male torai appears, “It's pretty clear here.”
“Get lost Trashcan Force!”
“Beat it!”
“We don't deal with those dealing with thieves!”
“We don't need you.”
“Get lost!”
“Get off our planet space scum!”
“Go back home!”
The reporter chuckles, “Yep, no one wants the Force here. Now onward to Tougen.”
A heavy dresses female appears, “Greeting from the chilly north. Here's what locals are saying about the treaty.”
“Alright Gundam Force!”
“They're okay.”
“Gundam Force! Gundam Force!”
“Don't get beaten to bad!”
“Never give up! You lot can win!”
The reporter smiles, “A spicy variety from Tougen. Now back to Facundra.”
“Variety is the spice of life. Stay tuned for live coverage of the upcoming fight. Klayton out.”
“There's gratitude for you,” Shute spoke up, “We saved them and some don't even care.”
“I wonder why some don't want us?” Captain asked.
“Forget about them,” said King Phoenix, “It's time to head for Castle City where you will face the Guntriplets.”
 
 
“It's the Gundam Force!” Countless citizens of Facundra lined the city streets and rooftops cheering at the tops of their lungs as the Gundamusai flew in. Some of the youth had their helms decorated in the Gundam Force's colors, waved flags bearing the symbol of Neotopia, Lacroa, or Ark, and held up signs cheering them on. Eight gold orbs settled on a high, hovering, platform and opened permitting Chief Haro, King Luther Lacroa, Princess Rele, Kibaomaru, Genkimaru, King Eristis, Princess Isocles, King Phoenix, Princess Fleur, Prince Lucky, Princess Azural, King Aqua, queen Acucallis, Prince Az, Czar Frost, and Prince Baruth to the public. The Gundamusai lands in front of the platform.
“Wow! Look at all the yushas!” Shute exclaimed.
“We certainly are popular,” said Baku.
Captain noticed Zero's unease, “Are you still not fond of crowds?'
Zero shakes his head, “I never will be.”
The crowd roared and cheered for their king. Eristis held up one hand silencing his subjects, “Citizens of Facundra! We have been blessed by having the first ever Inter-dimensional Peace treaty held right here on our home soil! However, it has bee agreed that the Gundam force must first prove themselves! So today! You shall witness a battle for peace! You know them! You love them! We would be dead with out them! Here they are the one! The only! The Gundam Force!” The crowd roars again as captain, Shute, Zero, and Bakunetsumaru appear atop the Gundamusai. They wave to the crowd as the deafening cheer continues. Eristis silences the crowd once more, “their opponents are just as famous and of the same species as well! They carry a title that can never be taken! Introducing, all the way from Skylark, the first and only Guntriplets!” the crowd whistled and cheered as Rocket the Green Knight, Dragoon the red and copper Dragon tamer, and wheeler the mismatched Mimic appeared at the opposite end. The Gundam force dismounted the Gundamusai brandishing their weapons as the Guntriplets walked out weapons drawn. They meet halfway.
Rocket smirks, “You know, we never did finish our fight.”
Captain replies, “Then we will finish it here.”
“Same rules apply,” said Dragoon.
Wheeler flexed, “The entire city is our battlefield.”
“Sounds good to me,” said Baku.
“We shall be victorious,” Zero claimed.
“We will see,” Rocket answered. Everyone dashed to opposite sides then attacked their opposition. Captain and Wheeler locked weapons, Rocket and Zero clashed, and Bakunetsumaru and Dragoon ram each other.
 
 
Post recoil, Bakunetsumaru and Dragoon commenced with fancy footwork and fast swordplay. Baku leaps into the air and brings his twin katanas down on the dragon gundam. Dragoon sidesteps the musha and charges Baku preparing to slice him vertically. The samurai catches the attack and kicks off the offender. Cheering wildly, the crowd edges the two gundams on. Dragoon seethes his sword, drops to the street and body slams Baku while on all fours. The Blazing Samurai flips twice and skids down the street to a halt. The crowd groaned in pain .
 
Zero and Rocket's duel had reached heights challenging that of the skyscrapers. Both being valiant knights, they fought by the rules of chivalry. Lock in combat, their blades sang as they were forced against each other. Becoming too much, the contact breaks forcing the duo to stumble forward. Rocket swings his plasma sword again but Zero catches it on his shield. The Winged Knight forces his shield against the Green Knight causing the latter to stumble in mid-air. Zero swings his Vataras sword at his opponent who catches it on his shield. Rocket then swings his body around and kicks Zero in the side forcing the Lacroix away.
 
 
Captain and Wheeler, speed on their heel wheels through the city streets. Matching Captain's appearance down to the last detail, Wheeler easy mirrored the Neotopian. They both open fire with their head mounted gattling guns trying to throw the other off. Captain tried multiple times to lose Wheeler but to no avail. He then spies a back alley. Activating his boosters, Captain charges at the gundam copycat. With out missing a beat, Wheeler switches into reverse and propels himself towards a high wall. The mimic then jumps and ricochets off the wall over his opponent. Impressed, Captain swivels his head and torso one hundred and eighty degrees. Wheeler went wide-eyed in shock. Before he could speak, Captain fires his beam rifle at the stunned mimic. Wheeler takes the hit and tumbles into the street changing back. Captain swivels his legs around and revs towards his mimic.
 
 
Bakunetsumaru and Dragoon exchange fierce blows. Dragoon shouts, “Whenever you feel like it brother!” Rocket pulls down his visor and aims his plasma sword at Zero. As his engines fire up. Knowing what would come, Zero braced himself behind his shield as Rocket's engines grew louder and louder. Wheeler and Dragoon strategically move towards each other while fending off Captain and Bakunetsumaru. Rocket's rockets fire up, sending him speeding towards Zero. Zero catches the attack and semi-deflects it. however, Rocket grabs Zero's wrist and pulls him down with him at blinding speed, “Now!” Rocket releases Zero forcing him into Baku then Captain. Wheeler and Dragon leap over their brother's attack. Being pushed by momentum, the Gundam force sails down the street and into the barrier. Another collective groan escapes the crowd.
“That had to hurt.”
“They'll feel that one in the morning.”
“Are they okay?”
“Captain! Zero! Bakunetsumaru!” Shute emerges from his hiding spot and raced to his friends, “Are you three okay?”
“Still in one piece,” Baku answered.
Captain pulls himself out from under them, “We are still functioning.”
“Please get off Bakunetsumaru,” Zero spoke.
Baku removes his crooked legs from Zero's abdomen, “Sorry about that.”
The Guntriplets regrouped and charged again.
“Here they come!” Captain, Zero, and Bakunetsu stood ready, “Charge!” The Gundam Force and the Guntriplets race towards each other, a head on collision intimate. The crowd yelled and cheered in approval. Weapons chinked, boosters sounded, battle cries echoed, magic flashed, laser beams sounded, all out chaos erupted from the point of impact of the close range combat. Both teams pushed the other back.
“Alright let's do it!” the Guntriplets speak in unison, “Secret passed down the generations. Dragon summoner!” A red aura engulfs the triplet brothers and forms into a fierce western dragon. Under their control, the dragon roars and charges the Gundam Force.
Shute cheers, “Go for it!”
“Gundam Force Triple Attack!”
“Super Magical Violet Tornado!”
“Scared Arts, Bakunetsu Tekyo-Ken!”
“Captain Punch!”
The two special attacks collide and push against each other. The tension was thick enough to cut. After a few anxious seconds, the forced energy erupts, sweeping through the city. Anything not anchored was swept up by the billowing wind. Wheeler wide arsenal clatters to the ground around him, Dragoon skids into the barrier. Rocket lands hard on the street. Bakunetsumaru and Zero ram into the barrier Captain recovers in time to stop himself. Rocket coughs, “The Guntriplets of Skylark yield to the Gundam Force!”
Cheers and applause engulfs the city. Even the Dark Axis on the Gundamusai was celebrating. Cobramaru merely chuckled. The platform holding the royalty descends to street level. Rele, Genkimaru, Azural, Fleur, and Lucky rush over to the Gundam Force.
“You did it,” Azural, Baruth, and Genkimaru shout.
“Awesome job guys,” Lucky spoke up.
“That'll teach them,” said Rele.
“Way to go guys,” Says Fleur, “That'll shut Rocket up for a while.”
Zero makes his move, “It was no problem at all Princess Fleur. In fact…”
“She's gone,” Baku interrupted.
Zero opens his eyes and sees Fleur talking to the Guntriplets. Zero hangs his head wide-eyed in defeat.
Baku places a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder, “You'll get her next time.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *
 
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR
 
Z1: Greeting ladies and gentlebots today's meeting is all about
Z1, Z2, & Z3: The Gundam Force vs. the Guntriplets!
Z1: Zako zako!
Z2: The battle for peace, as King Eristis calls it, continues with a match against Rocket, Dragoon, and Wheeler.
Z3: Who are those three zako?
Z2: You mean you don't remember zako?
Z1: He was under EagleEye's spell when we met them zako.
Z2: Oh, right I forgot zako.
Z3: Well then who are they zako?
Z1: They are the first and only set of gundam triplets to be born on this planet zako.
Z2: And they fight rather quite well together zako
Z3: Quite well huh?
Z1: Don't you dare start that zako.
Z2: They often use their triplet telepathy to silently talk to one another and they can tell if one of their brothers is in danger zako.
Z3: Okay. So what about their special technique zako?
Z1: this is the first time I have ever seen this zako. But From what I understand the Guntriplets are from a long line of dragon tamers. And so they inherited this technique.
Z2: The Dragon Summoner is almost a match for the Gundam Force Triple Attack zako.
Z1: Getting back to the treaty the current score is GF: 2 Defeat: 2
Z3: It's all tied up zako!
Z2: The next match will decide wither the treaty is made or not.
Z1: Until the next match, Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
There I threw you Baku/Zero fans a bone. One more chapter to go and this will be done. Review please.