SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ Lost ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam stuff is owned by Bandai---grrrr
Ookami is owned by me
Ookami_moon is owned by her computer and dogs
It's sad
I know
But all of you are owned by something…
HEY! AT LEAST I OWN UP TO IT!!
*laughs* no pun intended…
^_^
 
!@!@!@%&%@!@!@!
 
Ookami lay still on the floor and the rest of the Dark Axis was going too be defeated…as usual…. Captain was in utter shock. He killed a girl. Not just a girl, a human girl. He wasn't able to understand how he killed her. It was against his programming to kill humans.
 
Zero: They need to stop some time soon……
 
Baku: Ookami was killed…I'm not going to let them live.
 
In a state of extreme rage Baku picked up his two swords and didn't discriminate between any of the four Dark Axis members. He came at them and they were starting to mistakes. The other Gundams joined in. The Dark Axis was loosing. The four finally gave up, but Baku didn't let up. He was beyond the boundaries of any sane being.
 
Zero: They gave up! Baku stop!
 
Baku didn't hear anyone. All he could hear was the sound of Ookami. Her voice was haunting, tormenting him. Baku was holding her in his arms as she died. Her blood was on his hands, literally. He couldn't control himself.
 
Captain: Baku! Don't do this! This is not how things should be! We need to take all of them in. Guneagle, Zero and I will bring the Dark Axis trash over to Blanc Base for incarceration, would you wait here with Ookami? We…need to see if there's anything we can do to fix this…maybe she's not……..dead….
 
Baku had stopped in place.
 
Baku: Her blood is on my hands!! I watched her die and didn't do anything!!
 
Captain: I'm the one who killed her…you couldn't do anything…
 
The two stood at a distance. Captain was numb. Baku was beside him self with rage. Guneagle looked on in fright. Zero inched over to where Ookami lay and knelt down. He gently placed his hand on her cheek. He ran it down her face a few times before getting back up. Baku looked confused.
 
Zero: I…was checking to see if she really was………………dead
 
Baku: She…lost a lot of blood…I'm not sure there's…any left in her…
 
Captain: We need to move these criminals to Blanc Base. Baku…could you please stay here and make sure she isn't taken again?
 
Captain, Guneagle and Zero all grabbed one or two Dark Axis members and flew off. Baku was standing there looking at her. She was still unmoving. He looked out the door and watched the Gundams until they were little specks, then they were gone. He was alone with a fallen friend. Her helmet coated in blood. Her face, emotionless. He wasn't sure of what to do. He felt a small object in his hands. It was a necklace. He looked at it for a while just thinking, stroking the jewel that was on one side. Wondering if Ookami would ever speak again…
 
****The others***
 
Sazabi: If you put me down now, I'll make it worth your while!!
 
There were many sorry attempts to break free on the trip to Blanc Base. Zapper had stayed surprisingly quiet the whole trip. Everyone had a sober attitude. They approached Blanc Base and saw Chief Haro waving from his office. Captain was uncomfortable. He knew what was next. He would have to explain how Ookami died. Once inside a few guards carted off the criminals. Captain started towards Chief Haros' office, but was surprised when he looked up that Chief Haro was right there.
 
Chief Haro: So…where's Ookami? And what happened to Bakunetsumaru? They're missing…
 
Captain: Ookami, we think, was killed. Baku is back with her.
 
Chief Haro: How did she end up dead?
 
Captain shifted in place rather uncomfortable. Zero took the chance to help his friend out.
 
Zero: Ookami had joined the Dark one's…she was attacking us and Captain…shot her down. She was in the middle of changing forms and he shot her about sixteen times...
 
Haro just looked from one Gundam to another. He was trying to grasp the thought that the new Gundamess was already dead. The whole group stayed quiet.
 
***Back at the lab***
 
Baku had sat down and crossed his legs. He lifted up her head and gently placed it in his lap. He just sat there looking down at her and stroked her cheek. He figured that Ookami was in a better place. Somewhere where she wasn't being torn from the light and tempted into the dark. She would be with the family she had. Everything better than what things have been. He just sat there and thought. He hummed a song off the top of his head and just sat there, thinking. Things were quite and he was peaceful for a time. His thoughts were interrupted by a loud BANG!! followed by a series of heavy clomps. He turned around to see Tallgeese walk in.
 
(A/N: yes I know that it's random, but it's funny.)
 
Tallgeese: HELLOOOO!!?? Did I miss the big important meeting?! Hey guy- *sees Baku on the floor* hello, what's this? Why are you on the floor and what's that black thing? IS IT YOUR BLANKIE!? I KNEW YOU WERE A BIG BABY!!
 
Baku: *growls* No you basshtard!! SHE isn't a child's blanket and YOU need to LEAVE!!!
 
Tallgeese: Oooo! Testy! Well that temper of yours seems to be fine…why isn't she moving?......* Tallgeese's eyes went big and his voice got really quiet*…did you kill her?
 
Baku: No I DIDN'T!!!
 
Tallgeese: I can tell your lying. Why did you kill her? Was she not good enough for you? Or did you just want to murder someone in cold blood…?
 
Baku couldn't stand the prodding remarks. He lunged at Tallgeese's throat in an attempt to kill him. He almost made it, but Tallgeese moved aside and Baku missed him.
 
Tallgeese: Come on…why is she dead!!?
 
Baku: She's none of your business!
 
As Baku and Tallgeese argued Ookami's blood spread across the floor.
 
Tallgeese: SHE'S NOT A GUNDAM!!!??? SHES A HUMAN!!?? WHAT THE FAQ!?!?!
 
Baku: Captain killed her if you really need to know…he forgot she was a human…she was a Gundam at the time…and was in alliance with the Dark Axis…it overrode his programming…
 
Tallgeese: HE KILLED HER!?!?!?
 
Baku: Yes…*looks over his shoulder at her*
 
Tallgeese: Wow…didn't think he had it in him to kill a fly…but kudos on killing a human girl…this day just gets better and better…
 
Baku: What else made your day good?
 
Tallgeese: I repapered out of nowhere…that makes for a good day…YAY FOR NOT BEING DEAD!!
 
Baku: You were dead, but now that Ookami's dead and your alive…*thinks for a moment* I'LL KILL YOU!!!
 
(You're head just exploded please clean up the scorch marks and put you head back on…if you're still feeling funny use a barf bag NOT THE FLOOR!!!!) ^______^
 
********************Blanc Base**********************
 
Haro: We'll need to go pick her up…and Bakunetsumaru as well…
 
Guneagle: Who's going to tell Shute….?
 
They all looked at him for a second.
 
Zero: You remembered that and were sensitive enough to think that out,…BUT YOUR NOT TO ANY GIRL YOU SEE!!!???!?!?!
 
Captain: *pleading* It was an accident!!! My programming identified her as a member of the Dark Axis, not as a human! I'm sorry! *in tears*
 
Zero:*slaps Captain up side the head* SHUT UP!! SHES DEAD AND THAT'S THAT! We can't do anything now…
 
They all looked at Captain as he continued to become a waterfall.
 
Haro: If this is bothering him so much we should see if we can…“fix” this…
 
They all left to go get Baku and Ookami. Captain didn't come. Instead he turned around and went to the bases' psychologist for Gundams…to see if he could help him…
 
Guneagle: Where is Captain?
 
Zero: Don't ask…
 
They took a tiny metal brick with small wings and a tiny propeller on top (more commonly known as Gunperry). (Yes I had to break the tension some how…HEY SOMEONE GET ME A KNIFE IM GOING TO TRY TO CUT IT!!! ^___________________^) They approached the lab and heard a lot of banging noises…
 
Guneagle: What the heck is that??
 
They landed and walked closer too the door. Guneagle looked into the window. His eyes went big.
 
Guneagle: BAKU'S FLIPPING OUT!!! HE'S ATTACKING SOMETHING!!!
 
Little known to Guneagle this something was Tallgeese. Baku had been hunting him down and finally cornered him long enough to get a good aim at him.
 
Baku: YOU DIE NOW!!!
 
Just as was about to sink his sword into Tallgeese, Zero shouldered him into the wall.
 
Zero: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
 
Baku: I'M TRYING TO KILL THIS BASSHTARD!!!
 
Zero looked into the corner to see a crumpled over Tallgeese in a fit of tears, screaming `I'm sorry!! I'M SORRY!!!' and begging for his life.
 
Zero: This pitiful thing isn't worthy to kill.
 
Baku lowered his swords and stepped away.
 
Baku: *in lowered tones* He was asking questions unthinkable to ask when someone has died.
 
Zero walked up to Baku and patted him on the shoulder.
 
Zero: Chief Haro thinks we can fix this…and so do I
 
Guneagle was trying to sneak over to Ookami, but was cutoff by Zero.
 
Zero: I do not trust you not to kiss the poor maiden. You'll let me carry her back. You'll need to carry Baku back.
 
Baku was about to protest, but didn't. Zero picked up Ookami and walked out the door.
 
Guneagle: I can't believe this!? From Gundam to Taxi!!!!
 
Through all his complaining Guneagle walked outside picked up Baku and caught up with Zero.
 
They had a quiet flight. It was short, but it seemed to take for ever to get there. When they finally did get to Blanc Base they spotted Haro and landed.
 
Haro: Hey! There you four are! I got Kao-Lyn to prepare his lab to see if she can be fixed. Come on! Hurry up!
 
The four rushed down the halls and burst into Kao-Lyn's lab. He was relaxing with a cup of tea, but as soon as the door opened he dropped the cup and lost his cool.
 
Kao-Lyn: WOULD YOU PLEASE CALMLY KNOCK AND NOT BURST INTO PEOPLES ROOMS!!!
 
He looked at the faces of the Gundams and saw Ookami.
 
Kao-Lyn: Didn't I just fix her?
 
The others had verbal diarrhea (a.k.a. a huge waterfall of useless info…been there, done that…a lot). Telling him everything they could think of. From what he could pick out of the onslaught of sound Ookami had joined the Dark Axis and was shot and probably dead.
 
Kao-Lyn: SHUT UP!!!! Put her on the table and I'll see what I can do.
 
Zero put her very gently onto the table and stepped away.
 
K.L.: Excellent…now…OUT OUT OUT!!!
 
Baku: Will she be ok?
 
Kao-Lyn rolled his eyes and rushed all the Gundams out of the room.
 
Guneagle: Any one else feel De-ja-vu?
 
!@!@!@%&%@!@!@!
 
R&R Please!