SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ More than betrail ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam---hates the US---Bandai
Ookami---Ookami_moon
 
(A/N: yes I'm convinced that they hate the US…)
 
!@!@!@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@!@!@!
 
Captain: Come on! Hurry up!
 
Baku I CANT FLY!! BLAME ZERO!!!
 
Zero: DON'T MAKE ME DROP YOU!!!
 
Guneagle: I hope she's ok…
 
Baku and Zero shut up at the thought of Ookami.
 
Baku: I…do you think she's alive?
 
Zero: We need to stop arguing and start thinking about how were going to fix this…
 
As they all calmed down they saw a small lab with a purple sign that read “this is not the headquarters of the Dark Axis”
 
Baku: *sarcastically* This place sooo isn't there lab…
 
They slowed down and landed. Captain walked to a window to see a dark colored Gundamess that looked like Ookami. Her sword was drawn on Sazabi's neck. He fell down and was a liquid dripping. She darted to Madnug and they were very close. He looked like he was at a mental high. He whirled around and then crumpled over in shock, clutching a dagger. The Gundamess looked down on him and smirked. Captain looked closely at her face and compared it to Ookami's. A perfect match.
 
Captain: No…she didn't…
 
Baku: She didn't?
 
Captain: She's in alliance with the Dark Axis…
 
Zero: Ookami…and the Dark one's…?
 
Guneagle: I'll save her!
 
Captain: NO!! YOU!! WON'T!! We need to approach this-
 
Captain was cut off by Guneagle bursting through the door, eyes blazing.
 
Guneagle: GIVE BACK OOKAMI!!!!
 
Zero: GUNEAGLE!
 
Sazabi: Would you like me to kill our very rude guest…Ookami?
 
Everyone looked at Ookami. She was looking at her feet. She lifted her head up and just smiled.
 
Ookami: *laughs* You and your idiocy…you need to get that checked…
 
Sazabi: I'm sorry my lord…
 
Zero: Lord…?
 
Baku: MY!?
 
Guneagle: Ookami? What happened to you?
 
Ookami: I got a reality check. I found out exactly what you think of me…but enough about me…Sazabi please show these guests out the door…
 
Sazabi got up and signaled to the other three to go forward too.
 
Baku: What have they done to her…?
 
The Gundams were ready for a fight. They were fighting for one thing, to pull Ookami back into the light. She was standing back, watching, waiting, for her muscle to fail. Captain slipped through the cracks and walked up to Ookami.
 
Captain: I don't think you are really part of them. You're kind, you feel emotions.
 
Ookami: Then how am I able to do this?
 
She rushed up, back handed him, grabbed him by the arm and then threw him into a wall.
 
Ookami: You know…I like my place in this group. The name is dumb, but so is the rest of this stupid gang.
 
Captain was recovering from the quick attack.
 
Captain: W-what's wrong with you?
 
Zero: *in the middle of a sword fight* Fair Ookami? This is not truly you! You would never do that to anyone!
 
Ookami: Oh, but this is me. You didn't even ask me about me. All you know is my name and that I shift forms. THAT'S IT!!
 
Baku: Sorry to point out the obvious, but that's all you could remember!!
 
Ookami brushed off this last statement and looked at Captain.
 
Ookami: Believe me now?
 
Captain got up and pulled out his sword.
 
Ookami: You…you wouldn't hurt me would you?
 
Captain: *lowers sword* I-I don't know…
 
Ookami: *darting around* Captain…you silly thing…I knew you liked me…you could never hurt me…
 
Ookami attacked him again. She pulled out her sword and spun around. She was about to sink her sword into his armor when he blocked her attack and she landed right in front of him. Her faceplate was with in an inch of his. She could feel the heat coming and going as he spoke.
 
Captain: *in a whisper* We like you...alot. Baku was worried out of his mind when he couldn't find you this morning. Zero couldn't be any more afraid than he is now…Guneagle…he was in tears when we thought you jumped off the base…we really like you…please
 
Ookami pulled away. She was furious, but confused. It didn't matter; it had only affected her for a second. She saw the fight carrying on in the background and decided that it was time she ended this. One way or the other she was Dark Axis. Captain was the enemy, no matter what he said he was the enemy. She raised her sword and looked him in the eyes.
 
Captain: Ookami don't…please…
 
Out of the corner of her eyes, Ookami saw Baku struggling to stay quiet. He was sneaking up on her to catch her, but she whirled around and made a slash that resulted in a metallic clang. He had stopped her sword in his two.
 
Baku: Ookami, listen to Captain…
 
Ookami drew another sword and swung it at him. He caught it again. Soon she was immersed in a battle of strategy. He eventually caught her off guard and hit her with the blunt of his sword. She was knocked over and then straightened out to see Baku in tears. He really didn't want to fight her. She didn't care. Emotions always get in the way of things. She must feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. She lunged at Baku again and didn't notice Captain taking aim with a gun. She turned in time to miss the first shots. He couldn't aim at her when she was darting around. Baku was hit in the foot and Ookami took this opportunity to change to her wolf form. In the middle of her transformation Captain was taking aim at her and let loose fifteen shots. It rushed to her faster than she could change. It got her helmet ten times, cut into her neck four and then shot open the clasp to her necklace. It fell off and clattered next to Baku and he picked it up.
 
Ookami: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! MY!! MY NECKLACE!!! YOU!! You…killed…….me…….
 
She fell to the floor in a heap. The fighting stopped. They all looked over to see Baku holding Ookami in his arms. His eyes were squeezed shut and his jaw was set, he was really mad. Captain was just staring at his gun. Zero figured out that she had fallen and wouldn't get back up…ever.
 
Zero: No…fair Ookami…I…
 
Guneagle: Her mouth untouched by mine…sweet Ookami…her beauty…gone in an instant…
 
Baku: She-she….
 
He had blood running over his hands. He lifted himself up and hugged Ookami to him, her blood rubbing off onto his armor. He didn't care. He looked down. Her face was calm. Her armor was still black. She was still Dark Axis…
 
R&R please!!
 
Nothing feels better than being emo and killing yourself off! Thank you death in the family…;____;…