SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The dark side of her ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam---Bandai
Ookami---Ookami_moon (me! ^_^)
Air--- ?
Computer--- ?
Thoughts—me!! : P
 
@!@!@!@&%&@!@!@!@
 
Ookami was still asleep but was out of her bed. Madnug had come in to here room and lifted her up. He was cradling her in his arms, cooing loving words and walking closer to her patio.
 
Madnug: You will be Dark Axis….you will rule…by my side…we'll be unstoppable…
 
Ookami was deep in a dream. He hopped up onto the railing and jumped off. He fell for a moment and then he flew off into the night at full speed. He couldn't stop looking down at her face and thinking how beautiful she was.
 
Madnug: You will be mine…and mine alone…no other Gundam will touch you
 
They were approaching the lab that the Dark Axis was hiding out in. He slowed down and landed. He kicked open the door with a loud BANG. Zapper Zako, Sazabi, Grappler Gouf, and Destroyer Dom all looked up and couldn't look away.
 
Sazabi: Who is that?
 
Madnug: The most dangerous Gundam you will ever come across.
 
Zapper: She's a girl!
 
Grappler: Please she probably couldn't hurt a flower!
 
Madnug: I wouldn't be so sure…she is equipped with weapons unknown to us…they could cause unspeakable things to happen…
 
Sazabi: So…do you love her?
 
Madnug looked quite taken back at this last comment.
 
Madnug: No! But the four of you look like you would kill each other for her…
 
Dom: She pretty! She be Dom's girlfriend! I get her flowers and rice balls and a teddy bear-
 
Sazabi: SHUT UP!! If she will date any one of us it would be an obvious pick…me.
 
Zapper: NO!! She would go for some one with taste and class-
 
Grappler: Yeah taste and class. Me.
 
Zapper ME!!
 
The four all dived into one another and started to pull out guns. Mean while Madnug was calmly gazing into her eyes and thinking. When she wakes up she will be Dark Axis...she will be mine…
 
*****In Ookami's Dream*****
 
Madnug: Please…take my hand…I will protect you…
 
Ookami: But…I…
 
As she struggled for words her hand was grasped by Madnug' and she felt a surge of hate run through her. Black lightning was coursing through her.
 
Ookami: GGGGAAA!! YOU…*winces*…TRICKED ME!!!
 
Madnug: It's for your own good…
 
She curled over clutching her gut with one hand and Madnug still holding her other. She looked up at him and her armor changed from a light airy blue, gold and white, to a cold and dark black, gray and silver. He looked into her eyes in time to see her piercing the green slowly grow darker and darker, turning purple.
 
Madnug: Please don't fight it…
 
Ookami was now fully transformed. Her once light and kind attitude was replaced by hatred and anger.
 
Ookami: Fighting is what I do…for the Dark Axis…to kill the Gundam Force is my pleasure…
 
She was now a dark mech and seemed to know her place. She was better than everyone else. She would crush anyone who got in her way, even if they were her friends.
 
Ookami: Madnug, move your sorry assh.
 
She felt the layers of her dream fade. She was waking up, now a chanced Gundam. A Gundam of hate, of spite, of trickery and blood shed. She was a part of the Dark Axis. Now and forever…
 
***The hideout of D.A.*** (Dark Axis)
 
The guys stopped fighting for a second when they saw she was encased in a net of black lightning. Slowly changing form light to dark colors.
 
Sazabi: She has crossed over…*grins*…
 
She opened her eyes and looked around.
 
Ookami: This place is a dump…you four what do you think your doing?!
 
Sazabi: Don't take that tone with me! You're lower than Zapper in this food chain!
 
In a flash Ookami was behind Sazabi. Her sword was drawn and placed gently next to his neck, her hands just barely touching his armor. His circuits' fluttered for a moment from the feeling of her touch, and sheer shock of being pinned into a death trap so easily, and by a girl.
 
Sazabi: You and I both know you couldn't kill me in cold blood…so put your sword down and give me a kiss…
 
Ookami was infuriated. She slowly dragged the sword across his neck letting oil slowly trickle down his neck. A few electrical cords were sliced open and letting small sparks roll off the copper wire.
 
Ookami: I bet you and I both know I'd happily kill you in cold blood. The less you know about your prey the easier it is to kill…
 
Sazabi was very scared now. This girl Gundam was cold and unfeeling. She was the perfect girl. She was quick with the kill, but so appealing to the eye, you forget she's dangerous.
 
Sazabi: I'm sorry! Please forgive me, my lord!
 
Ookami finished slicing his neck and she pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He couldn't meet hers. She surveyed the room and no one but Madnug looked her directly in the eyes. She was behind him in a flash.
 
Ookami: *her hands gently resting on his shoulders* do you like me…
 
She was very close to him. He could feel the heat of her breath on the back of his neck. Madnug felt his soul drive flutter and he felt warm all over. Her touch was like a drug. He was lulled into a state of pure emotion.
 
Madnug: No…
 
Ookami: *her hands slowly sliding down his arms* yes you do…I can see your face…your in heaven…
 
Madnug: You're my superior…
 
Ookami: *her hands were very low, almost to his wrists* yes you like me…you want me all to your self…you want to hold me close….
 
Madnug couldn't stop his reaction. He whirled around to face her and went to kiss her, but expecting this she had out a sharp blade. The blade slowly sunk into his armor and he fell to the floor in pain. The four other guys looked on in amazement. Ookami of the dark was to be taken very seriously, she was beautiful, but she was deadly.
 
Ookami: Don't forget who you're dealing with…
 
R&R my friends