SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The Stolen ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam is to Bandi
As
Ookami is to me!!
 
You is to reading this
As
You know you want to finish reading this…
^_^
 
!@!@!@@&@@!@!@!
 
The next morning Baku was sitting outside on his balcony and inhaling the smell of the new day. How calming… No one else was awake. He was cleaning his swords and waiting for the other Gundams to wake up when he herd a knock at his door. Clomp! Clomp! Clomp! He got up and walked over and opened the door. Zero walked through.
 
Zero: Why do you insist on waking so early?
 
Baku: It lengthens my day.
 
Zero: So you want you day to be long and tedious?
 
Baku: No! I like to have time to think and clean my swords.
 
Zero stood there for a second when another knock came at the door. Both Zero and Baku went to get it.
 
Captain: Good morning. So, you want to go get Guneagle and head out?
 
Baku and Zero looked at Captain for a second before he caught on.
 
Captain: Well I'm pretty sure Ookami's not awake yet…Zero go get her.
 
Zero: I don't want to wake her up…Baku you wake her up!
 
Baku: Fine….coward…
 
Baku walked over to Ookami's room and knocked on her door.
 
Baku: Ookami!? You up??
 
There was no answer form the dark room.
 
Baku: Ok…well…I'm coming in…
 
Baku opened the door with ease and looked at an empty bed.
 
Baku: WHAT!!??
 
He scowered the room for any sign of Ookami, but the only sign left was a small sheet of paper with some pencil marks on it.
 
Baku: What the she's gone!
 
He picked up the paper and when held near a light a few figures could be seen. He inched a little closer to the light and could make out a near photographic copy of the four Gundams plus one.
 
Baku: Amazing…it's me, Guneagle, Captain, Zero and her…but…did she make this…
 
As he looked around her porch doors were letting in a breeze. The sun spilled in warm golden rays. He walked out side and looked around. There were no signs of Ookami.
 
Baku: *whispers* no….they couldn't have…
 
He ran around her room, tearing it apart, not even caring if she would be able to tell. There was nothing, absolutely nothing. He franticly tore apart her bed and found a big fluffy pillow. He went to throw it, but as soon as he picked it up, he regretted it. The pillow growled at him and began to smoke. He dropped it and it hit the ground with a twump. Ookami? he thought. It unrolled and it was Fenn (not the author).
 
Baku: Fenn?? Did Zero leave you here with Ookami? Let me guess, he wanted to keep a watch on her because she was as beautiful and priceless as the princess of Lacroa?
 
Fenn just nodded and left. Baku was getting concerned. He left the room to go get Captain and ran strait into Zero.
 
Zero: Would you please watch where you are going?
 
Baku shoved Zero out of frustration and zoomed past him, rushed up the hallway and sharply turned the corner.
 
Zero: Well…that was rather odd.
 
Zero kept walking towards his room and noticed Ookami's door was open.
 
Zero: Did he just come from Ookami's room? I hope he didn't try to be too friendly towards her…
 
Zero walked closer to her room and a chill ran thorough him. He brushed it off and walked into her room. The doors to the patio were open.
 
Zero: Where is she?
 
He walked out on to the porch and looked around. There was some black paint caught on the railing.
 
Zero: How odd…
 
He picked it up and walked out of the room, but not before a small book caught his eye. He inched a little closer to it and looked around. Satisfied that there was nobody to see him, he picked up the book and opened it.
 
Zero: *reading* I really don't know where I am but I think all the guys like me. I really don't think they like me as a human or wolf but-OH!! SHOOT!!! THIS IS HER JOURNAL! I'm so dead….
 
He put it back exactly where it was and ran out of the room and turned the corner. Captain looked mad, but really worried. Baku was nervous and very on edge. He was yelling at Captain about giving her a room without a patio and the fact that she was an obvious target for the Dark Axis.
 
Baku: As far as I can tell she left the base and flew out the window.
 
Zero: Can she fly?
 
Guneagle came running down the hallway.
 
Guneagle: She can fly right???!!!
 
Everyone's eyes went big.
 
Zero: You don't think…
 
Baku: She wouldn't…
 
Guneagle: DID SHE JUMP!!??
 
Captain: Well…there's only one way to find out. Zero and I will go out and fly around to see if we can find her or find a trail. Baku and Guneagle go to Chef Haro and ask him if he has the seen her.
 
The four went their separate ways.
 
Captain and Zero were standing on her patio.
 
Zero: What if we find…you know…
 
Captain: I….I don't know…
 
The two leapt off the railing and glided around. A cloud seemed to form around Zero's eyes.
 
Captain: If she did fall and die…we can find out who tempted her to and bring them to there death.
---------------
Baku: Come on Guneagle.
 
Both the Gundams left for Chief Haro's office. They passed all seven Gundivers.
 
Gundiver three: Hey guys what's the rush?
 
The rest of `em: Rush?
 
The two just kept going. They barged into Chief Haro's office and caught him of guard. He was in the middle of dancing the Macarena in a hula skirt and an Indian tribal hat.
 
Haro: WHAT!!?? What is it that has you two so wound up?
 
Baku: Sorry. Sir the Gundamess has disappeared. We have Zero and Captain-
 
Guneagle: SHES DEAD!!! BEAUTIFUL OOKAMI'S DEAD!!!
 
Haro: WHAT!!!??? Baku, is this true?
 
Baku: *wringing his hands* Were not sure if she could fly and it doesn't look like she's in the base.
 
Haro: I see…I suppose you are looking for information, or to find out if I've seen her?
 
Baku: Yes.
 
Chief Haro shook his head. Baku stood there numbly.
 
Haro: You need to find her. Kao-Lyn sent me a lay out of her and it looks like she can fly, but she's dangerous. There are weapons we've never seen before. You need to makes sure that she doesn't fall into the hands of the Dark Axis.
 
Baku: Yes sir.
 
Guneagle: She's dead…dead-dead-dead…she was sooo hot! Why didn't I stay in her room!
 
Baku: *smacks Guneagle over the head* SHUT UP!!!
 
Chief Haro: * to self* Remind Kao Lyn to “fix” Guneagle's programming..
 
The two left the room and ran back to Ookami's patio and met up with Captain and Zero.
 
Captain: Madnug was here…
 
Baku: How do you know that?
 
Captain: *holds up black paint that Zero found* I just know.
 
Baku: Captain…What do we do? She's awake… dangerous…lonely…
 
Zero: Why…why do they always prey on the young? ….fair Ookami's gone...and in danger…
 
Captain: We'll need a miracle to fix this…
 
!@!@!@@&@@!@!@!
 
R & R please!!
 
I'm just going to say this now and get it over with…why am I being so serious!?!?!….must be the fact that I'm not wrighting this at 4 pm a normal time of day…but I digress…..