SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ Could she be....... ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam Force is owned by Bandai
I own Ookami, Bear, Tora, General Burning Lion and Fox
 
!@!@!@!@*&*@!@!@!@!
 
In the middle of Kao-Lyn's lab Ookami lay still. She was hooked up to different machines. Kao-Lyn had his hand on a huge switch. He pulled it down and a huge flow of electricity ran through the wires attached to her.
 
“THAT'S IT!! I'M A GEINUS!! If I put this and this together and then this like this” Kao-Lyn had put two chemicals together and pored them into a tube that went into Ookami's open wound. Her vital signs spiked up for a second and looked as if she was awake, but then flat lined “ …no…NO! NO NOT YET! Don't give out on me!!!!!” He rushed over to his switch and threw it down again. Her heart beat was faint, but it was there. Her armor had begun to lighten, and slowly, but surely it seemed that she was regaining conscientiousness. Kao-Lyn decided that it would be best if he let her rest for a bit. As he walked to his door he saw Chief Haro walking by. He stopped in front of Kao-Lyn's door and knocked on it. Kao-Lyn opened the door and let in Haro
 
“Is she awake?” Haro looked over Lyn's shoulder and saw her heart monitor. It was barely registering anything.
 
“No…she's in the same condition she was when she first came here, but now she's more fragile. I'm not sure if I can fix this. You'll need to tell them, they seemed quite fond of her. Make sure they know that she probably won't make it through this.” Kao-Lyn pushed Haro back out of his lab and leaned on the door. “What am I going to do?”
 
***In Haro's Office***
 
Chief Haro walked into his office to find four Gundams he had never seen before waiting for him. One was a monochromatic brown color and around three feet taller than an average Gundam. Another was four feet taller than a normal Gundam and was navy blue and gold. A girlish figured Gundam was sitting in a chair and looked to be gold and white. The last Gundam had his arms crossed and was standing behind all the others. He was all black with orange accents and piercing yellow eyes. They all seemed to be waiting for Haro to say something.
 
“Can I help you?” he asked
 
“Yes,” The tallest Gundam stepped forwards “We think that our daughter fell through a dimensional portal and landed here.”
 
“Hmm…what dose she look like?”
 
“It does not matter what she looks like. She has the unique ability to shift forms between Gundam, wolf and human. Now unless this is common in your world I believe that will distinguish our daughter between any others.”
 
Haro just stared at the bunch. “Who are you and where are you from?
 
“I am General Burning Lion. This is my wife, Fox” he pointed at the gold and white Gundamess who smiled and waved “This is my son Bear” the brown Gundam straightened up to his full height and bowed “And this is my daughter's friend and protector, Tora.” Tora merely looked up at Haro and shot him a distasteful look “We are from Sanko. Our daughter has been missing for weeks and were not sure where she's been or who she's been in contact with or been seen by, so if you could tell us if you've seen our daughter…sometime today, that would be nice.”
 
Haro looked on in disbelief, Ookami had a family, and her brother and dad were HUGE. Tora didn't seem to take any interest in what the others had to say. Haro looked them in the eyes (if that it's possible to make contact with eight eyes all at once) and took a deep breath. “Why does she need a protector?”
 
“When she was a young girl her brother took her outside to pick some flowers for our table. When they had reached our garden she ran off into the deep grass, she was small at the time and Bear was just barely taller than the grass, he couldn't find her. Wahl he was looking she had ventured off our land and into the woods. Hidden behind a tree was a sourer, he leapt out and grabbed her. He told her that he wouldn't harm her and offered her a gift. It was a diamond bottle with a potion disguised as perfume. He told her he had made it from the sweetest smelling flowers ever found and filled her head with stories about princesses who would have killed to get their hands on this fragrance, but he wouldn't let them have it. Then he told her that there was only enough perfume for one spray and that one spray was for her. She looked up at him and asked why he would give it to her and not a princess, now I need you to know Sanko hasn't had a royal family for over 2000 years, so there wasn't a princess to be found…, so he said that he thought she was far more precious than any princess. She happily accepted the bottle and turned around, but he wouldn't let her leave with it. He said that she had to spray it here, so that no one else knew she had gotten the only spray. Finally convincing her that it was best to do as he said she sprayed her self and the potion did what it was created for. It swirled around her and soaked into her, deeper than her skin. When it had all soaked in the bottle burst into tiny flecks and blew away, the sourer had vanished and she lay on the ground, with no memory of what had happened.”
 
Haro seemed puzzled. “But how did you get such a descript recollection of that moment?”
 
Tora walked forwards. “I remembered. I took her back to her brother and told him what had happened.”
 
“And what were you doing out there?” Haro looked Tora straight in the eyes, as if to change him.
 
“At the time I was…known to the public for killing many people. I suppose you could say I was an assassin of sorts. I was hired to kill the sourer because he had tricked girls into accepting a toxic spray that killed them. But she had lived…he had told the truth. The potion contained the sweetest smelling flowers known to anyone. What it does is it soaks into you, deeply, and goes into all of your cells, so that you can never get it out, no matter what you do.”
 
“I see…and what was its purpose?”
 
“The purpose was to intoxicate anyone who came into viewing distance of her. I was hired to protect her from anyone who wished to get near her. And we became close friends.”
 
“So what you're telling me is that it was a love potion?” Haro looked skeptical.
 
“Yes, if you want to put it bluntly, yes it was a love potion.” Tora looked angry.
 
“Tora, calm your self.” Lion looked like he was at the end of his patience.
 
“Sorry sir.”
 
“Now, Chief Haro, have you, or have you not, seen our daughter…?”
 
Haro searched over the group for any shifty eyes or disguise markings. Finally satisfied that they were genuine he nodded. “One last question…what's her name?”
 
Fox looked up “Ookami.” It was almost inaudible, but Haro heard it.
 
“I…I'm not sure how to say this…your…she's…I need you to know that she was-“
 
“IF SHE'S DEAD I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!” Tora was unable to control himself. His eyes were blazing and seemed to emit pure rage and hatred. Haro was actually scared.
 
“TORA!!” Lion was turning red. Tora didn't look as if he gave a rat's assh.
 
“Ookami is in one of our labs.”
 
“We'll go see her.”
 
“She's not conscious………she's barely alive.” Lion stepped forward to Haro and towered over him.
 
“ `We will go see her', is not a question.Take us there before I have to use force.” Haro looked up at him, he meant business.
 
“Fine, but you'll need to understand, we're doing the best we can to help her. She may not be with us still…..”
 
!@!@!@!@*&*@!@!@!@!
 
R&R (read and review)
 
Went to a funeral today……I'm not sure how this sounds, but I don't care…I'm just too depressed -___-