SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ This life, A poem ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam force is owned by Bandai
I own my characters
 
!@!@!#$#!@!@!
 
~This life, a poem~
 
Sitting in the dark
Waiting
 
Deep in Ookami's mind she saw a dark forest and a calm lake.
Thinking back I see you
Laughing, smiling
She stepped forwards and found herself in wolf form. She walked through the damp grass. She felt the cool caress of the blades against her fur and paws.
I laughed along
And you told me that you'd always be there for me
She saw other wolves standing next to the lake. She loped up to them. The alpha male nuzzled her and seemed to say `My sweet. You've come back to me. How I've missed you'. She nuzzled into him and took a deep breath. Looking up at him she felt happiness wash over her.
But here I am
In the dark
She looked at the large pack that he was with and asked him if they were out hunting or if they were resting. He told her that they had saved food for her and that the water was safe to drink.
Alone and bleeding
My consciousness fading
Ookami ate and drank deeply, but was dizzy. She swayed back and forth. The alpha caught her and helped her stand once more. He seemed to smile and she was happy for a time. Behind her, the bushes rustled and she spun around only to by bitten and clawed at. A large mountain lion was attacking her.
I'll wait but death's cold grip is closing in
I'm fading fast
The alpha just looked on and laughed as she bled. She staggered up again and asked him for help. He laughed harder. He explained that the mountain lion was her personal demons taken shape in the last battle. She now knew what was happening.
Death in upon me and you're not here
Hope has faded
My cold heart, still
She knew she was dying and if she lost her battle she was gone. She didn't want to die. She pleaded with the alpha and the pack. They ran off into the woods, laughing, leaving her alone. She was scared. She felt a surge of pain go through her and a tug towards reality.
You promised you'd be there
You said you'd protect me
You're not here
If she didn't fight and let herself regain consciousness she could live.
I'm fading fast
The dark has taken me
I'm no longer here
I've tried to come back
But you're holding me here
She knew what happened. She knew that her friends would hate her. She decided she needed to live, she had a family, and they would love her.
I may die
But you won't care
You'll hate me
I need you
But you don't care
You promised
And now
I'm dead
Because of you
I'm dead
 
!@!@!#$#!@!@!
 
R&R please! I love being emo in these things!!! It's just so fun!! ^____________________^ Sorry for breking the emotion, but I needed to remind you that I prefer my wrists UNslashed!!! (even though I have one scar…)
 
I made up the poem, so if you don't like it…too bad. >_<
 
P.S. It's free verse, so it doesn't have to rhyme.