SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The neckalce ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam is owned by Bandai
I own Ookami, Tora, Bear, Fox, and General Burning Lion
 
!@!@!@!$!@!@!@!
 
Lion was arguing with Haro and Bear and Fox were sitting in the corner. Tora had snuck out the room and was walking down the hall when he was grabbed by the shoulder. He reacted quickly and spun around and had the other Gundam disarmed and screaming uncle within five or six seconds. When he let go the Gundam straightened up.
 
“Geeze! I was just tiring to say hello. Oh and who are you? I'm Bakunetsumaru the blazing samurai. Call me Baku!” He smiled and stuck out his hand. Tora looked at it distastefully.
 
“I am Tora.” He extended his hand and for one second they met eye to eye. Tora noticed Baku was holding a necklace and shot him a deathly look. “Where did you get that?”
 
“Um…I'm not sure…I've been carrying it around all day…”
 
“I know what it is and it's very important. Give it to me!” Baku backed away as Tora moved in to snatch it. Tora quickened his pace and grabbed it Baku just looked at his hand in surprise. Tora had the necklace in his hand and flipped it over a few times nodded and disappeared. Baku was absolutely confused. Tora shot around a few corners and saw Chief Haro standing with Lion, Fox and Bear. Tora quickened his pace and walked up to Lion.
 
“Tora? What are you holding? Is that…is that Ookami's necklace?!” Tora nodded and handed Lion the necklace. As Lion turned it over a few times, he was positive that it was the necklace that Ookami wore. He looked up at Haro and then to Tora. “Who had this?”
 
“A clown named Bakunetsumaru.” Lion looked at Haro for any confirmation that he knew of him.
 
“Baku is a kind Gundam and helped bring Ookami in when she first arrived and when she was…*cough*…harmed in battle…” Haro seemed uncomfortable.
 
“This is a very important object…it holds Ookami's power. Not just the power to shift forms, but the ability to heal. If this was to be taken off during a shift in forms…well…she would remain in a coma for about two hours then die…” Haro squirmed even more “this didn't come off in such a circumstance, did it?” Lion seemed to be concerned. Haro just nodded. “Then we need to get this back on her…now!” Haro rushed everyone to Kao-Lyn's lab and just as they were about to open the door Kao-Lyn threw it open.
 
“HARO!!!! THIS ISN'T A GUNDAM!!!!”
 
“Kao-Lyn! Ple-“
 
“I WAS LOOKING FOR A SOUL STONE OR SOUL DRIVE AND I HEARD A HEART BEAT!!!!! A HUMAN HEART BEAT!!!” Kao-Lyn was absolutely beside him self. “HOW AM I SUPOSTO FIX A HUMAN/GUNDAM THING?!?!”
 
“We need to see her. NOW!” Kao-Lyn noticed the sharpness in Lion's voice and immediately moved out of the way.
 
Lyn leaned over to Haro (whispering) “I managed to put her original state of mind back…but she had extra stuff come out of nowhere…probably her old memories..” Haro smiled and walked in to the room to see Lion putting the necklace on Ookami. The instant it touched her, the green stone glowed. The monitors perked up and showed normal activity for a sleeping Gundam.
 
“Hey sis? Sis? Wake up. Come on wake up.” Ookami just rolled over and threw the pillow at Bear. He laughed. “Ok. Now you're asking for it!” He leaned over and picked her up. Putting her at eye level he shook her gently. “WAKE UP!!!” He smiled and laughed as her eyes shot open and she sleepily figured out what was happening.
 
“Bear!? WHAT THE?! HOW?! HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND ME!!??”
 
“Sis, you left a clear path of destruction between dimensions. It was either devoid of evil, or the evil guys worked for you and so did the good guys. We also noticed the hugely out of place wolf tracks in different places…trust me, your not too hard to find.” He smiled and gave her a hug.
 
“You have no clue what I've been through!” She started to cry “In every world I was chased by every guy that came close to me! I was stolen away from the friends that I made, and every dimension I went to…” She paused to catch her breath and stopped crying “There was blood shed over who would keep me! I wish I could have forgotten it!”
 
“Sweet heart, you're all right. You're safe now.” Lion took Ookami from Bear and placed her on the ground. She looked up at her sky scraper sized dad. He leaned over and put his hand on her shoulder. “Do you know who all of us are and where your from?”
 
“Duah! You're my dad. General Burning Lion, the leader of the top most branch of the army! She's my mom, Fox. A world renound model and fashion expert…and she dabbles in weaponry… And he's Bear! My brother, he's among the three strongest men in our dimension. Also he's the second tallest. And the black Gundam is my best friend, Torahogoshanonaito, the longest named guy I know.” He smiled and she laughed. “Also one of the smartest guys, because he doesn't gawk at me when I walk into a room…or just exist for that matter.” She looked up at her father to see if she was right.
 
“Well…yes we are who you say we are, but where are you from and why did you disappear?”
 
“Ok well the dimension is Sanko. I love it there! I'm the only person in 2000 to have the ability to change forms…but I'm not sure why I disappeared…all I remember is being out side then I felt a sharp pain in my head and I was falling through time…that's when I landed in the first dimension in my long trip…any thing else?”
 
“Yes…what was happening in Sanko before you left?”
 
“A terrible war…so many dead people…” she shivered, but wasn't cold. She had seen first hand too many deaths to count.
 
“She's fine…memory in tact. I'm very happy to see you.” (try imagining Shaq hugging an Oompa-loompa) He gave her an awkward hug and straightened up once more. He turned to Haro and looked friendly and happier than he was earlier.
 
“Dad, I need to see the other people that helped me…so I can thank them and say goodbye…” Ookami looked from her dad to Chief Haro.
 
“Goodbye? You're leaving?” Haro looked very confused.
 
“Yes, my family has come to take me home…I couldn't stay any way…”
 
“Why not?”
 
“I betrayed them…and they probably will never forgive me…” Ookami walked out of the room, a small tear rolled down her cheek…she knew that there was only one thing to do…but she couldn't tell them…no, not now, not ever…
 
!@!@!@!$!@!@!@!
 
(If you want info on the fam. E-mail me!)
 
Hey! Why am I not getting any criticism?? Am I doing everything right? Everything wrong? Suggestions? Pickled banana rind cookies in a yellow floral hankie?? Ok even I'm not sure what that last one was…^__^0…awkward…… Seriously TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!! (keep it clean and on topic)