SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ Anther Dimension? ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SDGF is owned by Bandai
I own Ookami, Tora, Fox, Bear, and General Burning Lion
 
@}-^----“Where there are roses, there are thorns”----^-{@ (NOT in any way any illusion to Zero)
 
Ookami walked down the halls and heard the guys in the Cafeteria. She shifted to human form, pulled up the hood on her sweater and stuffed her hands in the pockets. Slowly she made her way to the counter and got a small package of sashimi and some water, paid for the food and sat down with her back to the guys and she sort of spaced out. During that time snapped apart the chop sticks, she was playing with the one left her hand. Loosing interest she smacked the tip against the counter and it flew over her shoulder and hit Zero on the head.
 
“What the? Where did this come from?” He looked up to see a girl raise her hand up sheepishly. He picked up the stick and walked over to her. “I believe this is yours…….I'm sorry but, have we met before?” She gently took the chopstick from him and shook her head. “You look quite familiar…” Her hair was spilling out of her hood, just barely covering her face. He decided it was best not to push the matter. “Well enjoy your meal.” He turned around and slowly walked back to the table where his friends were.
 
“Thank you Zero.” He spun around so fast he knocked over a whole table and four chairs. She had slapped her hand over her mouth and was trying to get up and walk out as fast as she could but he caught her by her arm.
 
“If we have never met then how do you know my name?” She tried to turn away, but that made her hood fall down and her hair settled in place. “O-Ookami?” He let go and she sprinted off. Everyone just looked up.
 
“What did you say?”
 
“I said Ookami…that was Ookami…” Everyone looked at him in disbelief. O_O
 
“Well let's go catch up with her then!” Guneagle jumped up and was already racing towards her.
 
She had tears rolling down her face, but she didn't care. She tried to just sit there and get something to eat before she left, so she could say she ate with them before she left, but she got caught. She felt hurt that Zero wouldn't let her go, just because she thanked him. They were mad and she could tell. She shifted to a wolf and picked up the pace. Soon she found Tora. He watched as she came straight to him, crying. He opened his arms and caught her she put her paws on his knee and her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her neck and tried to calm her down. As soon as she cleared her eyes and got her breathing under control she looked up at him.
 
“You know I feel awkward talking to a dog…”
 
“Wolf, thank you very much!” She slowly grew in size until she was a Gundam once more. He put his hand on her shoulder.
 
“What's got you so upset?”
 
“My `friends' hate me!”
 
“Who could hate you!? Any girl in there right mind would like you! If they didn't then their crazy!”
 
“Their not-” She was cut off by four noise Gundams running down the hall, right towards her.
 
**Some where in the base**
 
“My Ookami-is-being-chased-by-guys-again sense is tingling!!!!” Bear went running in the direction he figured his sister would be.
 
**Back to where we were before Bear**
 
The guys had one corner left to turn and they would catch up with Ookami. Just as they turned it she was gone. They kept going and found her. They slowed down, but Zero was flying and stopping is as simple as crashing into a wall…which he did. Ookami was standing with a tall black Gundam. He looked up and saw Baku.
 
“YOU! How did I know that you'd be trouble!?” He walked forward towards him, but Captain cut him off.
 
“I'm sorry, but who are you?”
 
“Tora.” He backed up to look at all of the Gundams.
 
“I'm Captain Gundam, Captain for short He's Zero” Zero was recovering from a full force collision with a wall. “He's Guneagle” Guneagle was inching towards Ookami and she was inching away “And I think you met Baku.”
 
“Fair Ookami you're alive!!!” Zero rushed over to her and gave her a huge hug.
 
“Um…” She seemed rather uncomfortable.
 
“We thought you were dead!!!” Guneagle added to the problem. Tora was getting redder and redder and redder and redder and redder and redder…(ect)
 
“MAN!!!! We weren't sure if you even speak to us ever again!” Baku also gave her a hug, making life for her worse. At this point it was possible for her to lift her feet off the ground and stay in place.
 
“How are you feeling?” Captain gave her space.
 
“Ok…sort of…you guys aren't mad at me or angry?” Ookami tried to escape the grasp of the guys, but made things worse.
 
“GET OFF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A huge Gundam came charging down the hall and grabbed Ookami out of the mass. He placed her down and walked over to the guys. He towered over them. “I'll ask you once, why were you squeezing the heck out of my sister?”
 
“SISTER!!!!!?????” They all cried out in shock and looked (more or less) straight up at the Gundam. He was different shades of brown with dark brown eyes and was about three feet taller.
 
“Yeah…he's my brother… um…older brother… Bear…” They looked from Ookami to Bear and back again.
 
“You're related to this sky scraper!?” Guneagle's jaw dropped.
 
“Yep…if you think he's big, wait until you meet my dad…” They all just looked at her and gawked.
 
“You're dad is bigger then him*gulp*?” His eyes went big.
 
“Yep” Ookami just smiled. “So...are we cool?”
 
The guy's decided not to say anything, for fear that Bear would kill them, but they nodded. She smiled sheepishly.
 
“Um…there's something I need to tell you…”
 
“You didn't tell them?” Bear swung around to look at her. She shook her head.
 
“No. I haven't”
 
“What haven't you told us?” Baku looked at her.
 
“Now that my family found me…their taking me home…for good…” They all looked on in disbelief.
 
“Home…? Where's home?”
 
“Ark? Lacroa!?” Zero was a little too hopeful, and Bear noticed.
 
“No…Sanko is my home…”
 
“Sanko? Where's that?” Captain looked at her.
 
“Um…ok well…hmm…I'm not sure how to give directions to a dimension…but I had to go through three other dimensions to get here.”
 
“So Sanko is a dimension?” Ookami nodded.
 
“Ookami come on, we have to go.” Tora walked over to her “You dad told me to go find you, we're leaving in five minutes.”
 
“It was fun meeting you guys. I hope that you can forgive me someday.” She turned around and ran off with Tora and Bear. Soon she was out of sight.
 
“So…she's gone…” Guneagle looked at everyone else and tried to think of what they were thinking.
 
“The most beautiful maiden, gone with the wind that sweeps the petals of a rose away…”
 
“Gone like a rice-ball…” Baku tried to one-up Zero but did nothing of the sort. He just looked and sounded stupid.
 
“Well…she couldn't stay anyway.” Everyone looked at Captain.
 
“Why not?” Guneagle looked at Captain.
 
“She's not like us.”
 
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!?? NONE OF US ARE LIKE EACH OTHER!!” Guneagle was just getting angry for no reason.
 
“She has a family willing to cross dimensions just to drag her home. Even if she would fit in, with out us ripping each other to shreds for her attention, she couldn't stay.” They all looked at Captain, thinking about what he said.
 
“I think you are right. She is cared for…I hope she has the best of luck with her life, and finding a guy to take my place.” Everyone just turned to look at Zero. “She liked me best and you know it. I have more class and an eloquent manner of speech, something I think she found attractive.”
 
“THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG ROSE BUTT!! She obviously liked me. I was the most concerned about her when she was almost killed earlier!” Baku, this time, succeeded to one-up Zero.
 
“NOWAY!!” You two are so old school! She liked me best! I'm obviously more handsome than the both of you combined and funky fresh!” Everyone, but Captain continued to argue about who Ookami liked best.
 
@}-^----“And where there are thorns, there is pain”----^-{@
 
(Yes, I sat on a rose bush once…I'll never forget the aroma………and the pain…^__^0)
 
R&R PLEASE!!!
 
Before you say it, Yes Ookami is actually going home. Ok now that that's clear, now the story is done.
 
You need to leave this chapter to read the next…
 
So go…