SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ A descision is made ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SDGF is owned by Bandai
I own Ookami, Tora, Fox, Bear, General Burning Lion and Damon
 
!@@!@@!@@WHAT@@!@@!@@!
 
Ookami walked away from everyone and made her way slowly to her parents. She was going home, she should've been happy, she had wanted to know where she was from and if she had family. Her heart was heavy and she was torn between two things she had wanted. Friends who'd stick with her and to have a place that she could call home.
 
“Ookami, why do you look so sad?” Her father looked at her and noticed she was slouching. “You should be happy. You're coming home, back to family, and the boy you have been arranged to marry.”
 
“I hate him and you know it!” She lashed out and didn't care about it. She hated the boy's guts and was never kind to anyone who brought up him or the subject.
 
“You should not be sharp with your father, he's done nothing wrong! He is thinking about all the citizens in Sanko and their lives…if the war kept on, well…they would end up dead.” Fox looked at Ookami, their eyes met and you could almost see a small spark carried between the two glances.
 
“Sis, we need to go home, Chief Haro has a portal that will take us directly to Sanko…we'll be home soon.” He put his hand on her shoulder and she shrugged it off. He was hurt by his sisters' cold response to everyone, it just wasn't like her.
 
“Well, here you are. One quick portal to Sanko. It's been a pleasure knowing you Ookami.” Chief Haro held out his hand for her to shake. She looked up at him and finally put her hand in his and gave him a brief `good bye'. She swiftly walked into the hole in time, hoping that the sooner she got home, the sooner she'd forget the guys. Her family shook Haro's hand too and followed Ookami back to Sanko.
 
“Hurry up or we'll miss her!” Zero looked back at the rest of the guys.
 
“Guneagle hurry up!” The guys were trying to get to Ookami before she left, to stop her from going away for good. When they got to Haro they just looked at him and knew that they were too late. She had left all ready.
 
**on their way home**
 
Ookami was running through the portal as fast as she could, trying to forget what had happened to her during the last few days, but she couldn't. The farther from the topic she got, the harder it was to not think about it. When the portal came to an end she was standing in a massive garden filled with exotic plants, curling vines and sweet smelling blossoms. She walked around and then headed towards the house. She walked through a pair of glass doors and was greeted by a red and gold Gundam. He was almost as tall as her brother, and just as strong, but he didn't seem to be as kind. He had a smaller Gundam standing next to him, taking notes. His armor was the same color red as the taller ones', but he seemed to cower under him, acting like a servant.
 
“My dear! Oh I've been so worried about you.” The red and gold Gundam walked over and wrapped his arms around her “How are you feeling? Are you all right? What happened to you?”
 
“I'm fine, I'm ok and I was pushed through three different dimensions before coming `home'.” She tried to hold her lunch down.
 
“Sweetie, you look so disheveled. What were you doing?”
 
“Fighting for-“
 
“FIGHTING!? Why did you need to fight! Who threatened you!? I'LL HAVE THEM KILLED!!”
 
“Calm down, why do you always over react?”
 
“I'm just concerned about my bride to be.” Ookami cringed at the thought of being married to him. Thankfully her dad walked in and he let her out of his death grip. She walked as quickly as she could down a hall and turned into a room. It was filled with different weapons, she recognized a few things inside it. She could faintly remember training and sparing with her dad and brother.
 
“Ookami? You in here?” Tora walked in and turned on the lights.
 
“No, it's the Easter bunny.” She stuck out her tongue at him and laughed. He smiled and walked over to her.
 
“You remember where your room is?”
 
“Nope. I have no clue.”
 
“Well, if you'd like I'll show you…”
 
“Yeah…I wonder what it looks like now…” They walked down a few halls and past a few rooms. Ookami stopped at one of them and came back out holding a piece of raw meat. (yes Ookami <3's sashimi and some other raw meats…just like me!^_______________^)
 
“Why is it that every time you get something to eat, it's basically raw?”
 
“I'm part wolf, and things taste better that way.” She smiled and finished eating as they came to a stop at a room with a big golden colored `O'.
 
“That's you room.”
 
“Tacky…did my mom put that there?”
 
“Yeah……open the door, I think you'll be shocked by what you'll see…” she opened the door to a big room with a normal sized bed, but the only thing that was out of place was a forest had taken root in her room.
 
“Where did all these flowers come from?!”
 
“Damon got them for you, but you weren't here so he got fresh flowers every day, and of course we kept them alive, but they piled up quickly and now you have your own personal forest.”
 
“I feel so special.” She rolled her eyes and walked into the jungle that was her room. “…remind me again, why do I have to marry him?”
 
“Because his dad's army holds enough power that, when added to your dad's, it would end the war for good, that's why.”
 
“That's a great reason.” She was being sarcastic (obviously). He smiled and left the room, leaving her alone. As she moved through her room she found a few sappy letters and some stuffed animals, which she tossed to the side. Eventually she climbed into her bed and found a few pencils. When she put her head back it hit a rather hard book. She sat up and pulled a sketch book form behind her. Great, another one…how many of these do I have? She thought she heard someone come into her room, but she decided that she was being paranoid. She laid down on her stomach and opened her sketchbook. She thought she saw someone lurking in the leaves, but decided that it was just a shadow.
 
“Ookami, darling, why are you all alone?” She looked up to see Damon standing a few feet away from her bed. She sat up and looked at him.
 
“Just because I'm marring you doesn't entitle you to call me `darling' or come into my room.” He chuckled.
 
“Oh I realized something,” he walked straight up to her. She got up off her bed and stood up. “You never kissed me.”
 
“I don't care.” He threw himself forward and pushed his head to hers. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She struggled and tried to pull away. When she realized she couldn't she tried to reach for a weapon, but her hands were pinned just so she couldn't reach them.
 
“HEY!! LET GO OF HER!!” Tora came running in to the room and pulled Damon off Ookami. Damon looked at him and you could almost see the hate going between them. Ookami was holding her hand to her mouth, and sat down, looking like she was going to throw up.
 
“She's my bride to be, I practically own her.” Damon was getting more and more arrogant as he spoke. At this point Ookami had had it, she stood up, walked over to him.
 
“You know what? I obviously am not fit to defend my self or live alone, no, because your so big and strong” she was being very nasty, “but you know what?!,…I've had it with you!” She slapped him with the broad side of her sword and stormed out. Damon just stood there, staring at her. He rushed out and grabbed her by her arm.
 
“Now you listen to me *itch! You're marring me and so I own you, I don't care what you have to say about it!” She was at the end of her patients, but she didn't have to say or do anything. What Damon had looked over was the fact that her father was standing right there, and had heard the whole thing.
 
“I think you need to leave, and if you ever darken our door step with your bile, then you best be ready for a fight.” Lion picked up Damon like he was a trash bag (Which he was) and literally threw him out of the door (YAY!). After closing the door Lion walked back to Ookami. “Are you all right? Did he do anything…*cleared throat*… inappropriate to you?”
 
“Besides insulting me and forcibly kissing me, no he just accepted the side of my sword and being thrown out.” She smiled and noticed Tora was walking out of her room just then.
 
“Did anyone else see this happen?”
 
“Yeah…Tora did. He actually pulled Damon, the creep, off my face.” Lion turned around and looked at him. Tora tried to inflate himself, just to gain a little extra size, but ended up looking like an over inflated Gundam balloon. (soooooooo…cute!! Cute over load!! >_O)
 
“Thank you for helping her Tora.” Lion turned around and walked out to the main hall, where the phones were kept, and made a call to someone with a baaaaaad Russian accent.
 
“Tora?”
 
“Hmm?” He turned to look at her, she smiled.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“You're welcome.” With that said he walked away, feeling like he had done something good for once. Ookami just smiled and walked out to the room where she could smell fresh meat was being cut. Maybe just a little snack…
 
***Blanc Base, Neotopia***
 
The guys were talking to Chief Haro and trying to get him to open to portal back to Sanko, just so they could check to see if any `evil' had taken root there. Haro would not budge on this. He said that Lion had given him specific instructions not to open another portal.
 
“But why?” Guneagle was starting to get annoyed.
 
“Because, he told me not to.”
 
“That's not a good reason!”
 
“FINE!! I'LL TELL YOU!!”
 
“Tell us what?” Captain had been following this argument quite closely, and was getting more and more intrigued.
 
“Her father, Lion, told me not to open it because you have been around her for a while.”
 
“And that is a bad thing?” Zero looked offended.
 
“Not unless it's in her case. Her father has her in an arranged marriage with a guy called Damon. He didn't want her to take a liking to any of you so he had to close off communications with you, for good.” They all just stared.
 
“She's …engaged!?” Baku looked absolutely confused.
 
“Yeah, that's what her dad said.” They all just stood there. “So…when are you planning on leaving?”
 
“Soon…very soon…” The guys left Haro's office and walked back to their rooms to think.
 
***Lion `Castle', Sanko***
 
Ookami had just left the kitchen, after eating some more sashimi style fish, and saw her dad standing with a normal sized Gundam. He was yellow and black, and reminded her of a bumble bee, but he stood rather stiffly. She walked into the room and noticed he kept looking over at her. She walked over to a mirror, to see if she had something on her face, but she didn't. So she walked over to her dad and tapped him on the shoulder. He nodded and looked back at the Gundam.
 
“Dismissed.” The black and yellow Gundam walked out quickly, but looked back one last time before exiting the room. Finally when they were alone Lion looked at his daughter. “Yes?”
 
“Um…can I go back to my friends? I know that you probably have me set up to marry someone else already, but I really miss them. I felt like I belonged with them…sort of.” Lion looked at Ookami.
 
“You do know that we can only generate up enough power to send someone out after weeks of charging, so if you went, you'd be there, with out us, for a long time. Are you ok with that?” Lion knelt down to be about eye level with her. His eyes weren't hinting to anything, she really had the choice.
 
“Yes, I'm ok with that.”
 
“Well, now that we know where you are, when the portal generator is charged, we can come visit you. I do need you to take one thing.”
 
“What's that?”
 
“Tora, he wasn't doing anything of interest when you were gone, so I think he should come with you.”
 
“Couldn't you use him here, for help and protection? He's really strong and sneaky.” She sounded like a sales person. Lion just roared with laughter.
 
“Yes, he is quite strong and sneaky, but I think he'd be of more use to you, he is your best friend after all.” Ookami couldn't argue against that logic. They had been friends since Ookami was about nine, they gotten into so much mischief together. She smiled and nodded in agreement. “Well, you'll need to pack, won't you?” She took the hint and ran towards her room, snagging Tora by the arm and hurriedly explaining things to him as she rushed along. He laughed and said that it sounded exciting and he'd meet her in the main hall.
 
!@@!@@!@@YAY@@!@@!@@!
 
R&R people! I'd be nice to read some reviews…it's the fourteenth chapter and I think it deserves something special…think-think-think…I GOT IT!!!
 
^________________________________^
 
Big enough for you? : P
 
-_-0 Ok so it's over kill, but why do I care?