SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ Can she make it home? ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam Force is owned by Bandai
I own Ookami, Tora, Bear, General Burning Lion, Fox, Sanko and Kanzar
I also own Finland!!! YAY FINLAND!!! ^_________________________________________________________________^
Ok…
I don't own it …
But wouldn't it be cool if I did!!?? ^________________^ But it would cost more money than I have to buy it so I guess it's an impossible dream…-__- 0…never mind…
 
!@@!@@!*Hmm….I need to say something important…don't have an energy drink at 2:00 in the morning…bad mojo…it mess you up BIG TIME*!@@!@@!
 
Ookami had a luggage bag packed and she was anxious to get going. Bear couldn't believe his little sister wanted to leave, and her mom was falling apart. Lion was happy that she was happy, and he knew she would be safe. When Tora joined them they said their good byes and left for the gate. It was out in the garden so they were able to take in a beautiful atmosphere as they moved along the path to the gate. Tora slowed down just enough so that he was walking behind Ookami. As he was looking through the vines at the flowers hidden in the mass of dark green he noticed an oddly shaped flower. As he moved around he realized that it wasn't a flower. He stopped and made sure Ookami didn't notice, as soon as she turned the corned he climbed over the fence and approached it. Just as he came close to it he stopped.
 
“You!” Tora hissed. He leapt closer to the figure and grabbed it by the neck.
 
***Not to long before Ookami had finished asking if she could go to Neotopia (in Neotopia)***
 
“So, do we have everything?” Captain looked around at his friends and they all nodded. They walked through the halls until they came to a big, gaping hole in space and time (more commonly known as the Zakorello gate)
 
“Oops…I think I set this portal incorrectly. I tried to set it for Ark, but it reset to Sanko. I think I'll need to close the portal…” Just as Haro had seen the Gundams he winked (If that's even possible for a ping pong ball headed person to wink) and he turned around.
 
They took this as a hint to go through as fast as they could. They ran into the portal and didn't regret it. As they fell through the fragile fabric of space and time, they acknowledged that they were excited about discovering a new dimension, but didn't know what to expect. When they saw the end coming in fast they prepared for anything.
 
When they landed they each pulled out one weapon and were greeted by frightened exotic birds. When they figured out there was nothing hostile in this area. They put away their weapons and walked into the lush foliage. As they went deeper and deeper Bakunetsumaru thought he heard something and alerted the others. They all ducked to dense areas of the forest. They saw two Gundams walking by. One looked faintly of Ookami and the other was all black, from what they could see. The black Gundam waited back for a bit and rushed into the forest catching Bakunetsumaru by the neck.
 
“YOU!” he hissed. The tone and look was familiar, but he couldn't place it “Ookami's leaving in a few seconds and you idiots are standing here!? This is a garden, NOT A STINKING FOREST!!” They took that as a hint and followed to black Gundam to where the portal was. They got there in time to see Ookami walk up to it and pull her necklace around and place her hands on the clasp.
 
“NOO!!! DO NOT TOUCH THAT!!! THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE I ASSURE YOU!!! DO NOT DO IT!!!” Zero flew out of nowhere and tackled Ookami. Soon they were on the ground and he was babbling utter nonsense about how suicide wasn't the way to go. He was lying on top of her when Tora picked him up by his cape and dragged him off of her. Still stunned, she didn't quite process anything, but the fact Zero thought she was trying to commit suicide.
 
“Why would I kill my self!?”
 
“We know about the arranged marriage.”
 
“And?”
 
“And that you immensely dislike the lucky man.”
 
“Ok. So, let me get this straight, you think that I would kill myself because of some assh that my dad kicked out and canceled the marriage because of? And when did you get here?!” They just sort of looked on in astonishment.
 
“What?! The marriage is off already? We got here a few minutes ago…” Baku muttered something along the lines of `dang…I wonder if I can get a refund on that toaster/waffle defroster…I wonder if I can have a waffle when I get back…'
 
“Yeah! If I don't choose who I marry, I don't get married to `em.” She turned and looked at the portal again. She once again tried to open the clasp and take off the necklace, but was tackled again. This time it was Guneagle. He just smiled. Tora was getting the feeling that these guys were not only dumb, but they liked Ookami. He walked over and picked up Guneagle and threw him off of her. Ookami quickly pulled off the necklace and everyone gasped.
 
“QUICK PUT IT BACK ON!!!” Ookami just rolled her eyes and put the necklace in a small pouch in her luggage bag.
 
“We need to go back to your dimension. It's not safe here any more.” The guys tried to understand why she didn't collapse, she just shook her head. A figure went over them and covered the sun, casting a shadow covering the group. Ookami looked up and her eyes went big. The guys followed her gaze. Out of nowhere a huge lion with wings flew down and sat in front of her, blocking the guys from even seeing her. The fur and feathers were an almost see through crystal and it gave off a light glow. It opened its eyes to revel two, all ice blue, glowing eyes. It cocked its head and held it above them all and let out a loud bellowing roar. It went slowly from high to low. Ookami couldn't help her self. She was able to tap into her wolf half and howled with it. When it heard her call join it, it swung around and lowered its head to her.
 
So…you are the one called Ookami? The shifter?” The lion didn't move its mouth, but the most beautiful male voice came from it. He looked at her sternly.
 
“Yes, why do you ask?”
 
I am Kanzar, the spirit of the animals that live in all dimensions.” Ookami was the only one who was able to hear him. Everyone looked on at the two and wondered what was happening.
 
“Is Ookami hypnotized?” Baku looked at the others for any signs of life, but they were too busy thinking.
 
“So what do you want with me?” She looked up at him. His head alone was as large as her father. Kanzar looked into the distance.
 
It's been many years since that last shifter lived. They abused their power and tormented those around them. This person was the last prince of pure royal blood in Sanko. I took his power to be an animal away and haven't given it to anyone. When you were born, your father came to me, asking for the gift. I had told many people no, but he was well known for being a fair man. I trusted him to keep you safe and kind of heart. To this day I've been waiting to meet you. The first shifter in 2000 years, but I've never heard anything of your power.”
 
“What? My dad asked for this? I always though I was just born weird…”
 
“Weird? Why would you say a silly thing like that? Some people would kill to be you…… So what is you animal?”
 
“My animal?”
 
“Yes, when you become an animal what animal is it?” Ookami nodded in understanding.
 
“This one,” She pulled out her necklace and put it on. Flipping it over to revel a crescent moon she shifted into a sleek white wolf with a small patch of black left on her right ear's tip. (She was still recovering from her `incident')
 
“The wolf? A noble creature. The animal given to you reflects who you are as a person.” As he was speaking she shifted into human form. “I didn't know you got that. I wonder if that's the necklace's doing.” He looked closely at the necklace and straightened up again when he felt satisfied. “You should keep that with you. It is as old as time it self, changing symbols as the gift passes through different hands, holding the lives and animals of shifters before you. One day you may be able to shift to other animals… He smiled at her and she stroked his nose “Take care Ookami.” She removed her hand and smiled. Kanzar looked back one last time and spread his wings. You could see the muscles rippling in his legs as he leaned back to jump. Once his wings were unraveled completely and he was sitting straight up he pushed off the ground, shooting into the air. His tail whipped from side to side as the air rushed past it. With one graceful flourish he pushed himself higher and flapped his wings in slow heavy beats. Once he was high enough he let out on last roar, his main rippling and flowing in the swift air currants swirling around him, and glided off, leaving everyone speechless. Finally deciding that everyone was unharmed they looked to Ookami for answers.
 
“He was the spirit…of all animals…in every dimension…the great Kanzar…the lion of legend…he gave me my power to shift to a wolf…and he just told me…that the last shifter was an evil prince…the last pure royal…2000 years ago…when my home was Sankos' castle…before the fire…that killed so many people…” They all gawked and looked at the place where he sat.
 
“Kanzar? Wowww….that was…AMAZING!!! DID YOU SEE HIM!!??!!” Tora seemed to be the only other person who had heard of Kanzar.
 
“I KNOW RIGHT!!?? I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY A LEGEND BUT HE REALLY EXISTS!!” Ookami was now acting like a fan girl…the guy's were becoming a little jealous. “I'm guessing that you guys haven't heard of Kanzar?”
 
“Nope.” Baku looked at her and shrugged.
 
“No.” Captain kept searching for any information he may have, but kept drawing a blank.
 
“Never.” Zero shook his head, but then smiled “You're going to tell us of this creature aren't you?”
 
“YEP! OK,” she took a deep breath and calmed down, “The story is, Long agog when the world was young, Sanko was ruled by a royal family, they were just, fair and kind to all, they took care of all the sick and made sure everyone had a home to rest their heads, but one day, a creature of power and beauty descended upon the world and blessed Sanko's people with one `shifter', and when that one died, he'd pick a new born to be the next `shifter'. When he carved out a home in a mountain he was constantly pestered by people asking for the gift. He told them all no, but they never gave up. One day the last pure royal had his army seized Kanzar and held him until he granted the prince the power to shift, taking it away from the last person, killing them in the process. The prince wanted to become a fantastical animal, like Kanzar, but Kanzar tricked him and made him turn into a sloth. The prince was furious and had Kanzar beaten and his most prized possessions taken away. They clipped off his feathers and shaved off his mane. Later they raided his house and took a necklace that looked like it was worth something and tried to pawn it off, but no one would take it because it was worthless. One woman how ever took it. She was a young sorceress who seemed to be quite interested in it. She bought it from them and they never saw her or the necklace, I'm warring, ever again.” The guys looked at her in amazement “I was told that with the necklace I would one day be the strongest shifter, but I wanted Kanzar to have it back, but it seems like he doesn't want it... Any way, so the prince starved and beat Kanzar brutally until he let the prince be a fantastic animal like him. Kanzar needed to live so he granted the princes wish. He gave him the power to shift into a black dragon. The prince was pleased and had Kanzar well fed. The prince told his people that if they did not obey him they would regret it, they laughed. He became so furious he shifted into the dragon and set our whole world on fire. Everything burned. The people the animals, everything burned. In his moment of power the prince over did it, he let loose too much fire and died. When everything was burning the prince lay dead.”
 
“Wow…WHAT NEXT!!??” Guneagle was sitting Indian style on the ground, absolutely riveted to her every word, or was it her eyes………
 
“Kanzar disposed of him and put out the fire. He forgave the people, but refused to give the gift to anyone. Over two thousand years he became wise. Then when I was born my mother gave me the necklace and she said if the jewel glowed, my father should go to where Kanzar was said to live and see if he was there, if he was speak with him, and tell him his necklace glowed on the body of a baby girl, ask if she is the next shifter. He did and it turned out I was. No one outside of the family knows about my powers. And I don't want anyone to know, or they could think that I'll try what the prince did, or treat my family like royals. Sanko is in the middle of a war, we don't need that, ever! Please don't tell.” They just looked at her, but they all nodded and kept looking. “What? ………WHAT!!???!” They just pointed at something behind her. She turned around slowly.
 
“HOLY SHITZ!!!!” There was a massive snake uncurling towards her “SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she rushed up to it and reached out to touch it
 
“WHAT?!?! YOU LIKE SNAKES!!!???” Zero just didn't understand.
 
“YEAH!!! But…we don't own any snakes…and they don't live in the wild anymore……oh craaaaap…” The snake lunged forward to grab her and she jumped out of the way “Yeah…um…RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!” They scattered through the garden and the snake followed her closely. Every turn she took, it slithered after her. Eventually she ran out of places to run and she was far away from the group “FRIG!!!” She looked around for anything she could use to jump the fence, but no such luck. She decided to try to reason with it. “So…how are you?” The snake cocked its head and looked at her. It gathered itself up and held its head at eye level.
 
“Quite good thank you. And you?” She just gawked that the snake talked back.
 
“Excellent…um…why are you chasing me?”
 
“Oh, that issss quite sssssssssssimple.”
 
“You want to tell me?”
 
“I'm ssssssuppose to wissssssssk you away to the perssssssson who hired me.”
 
“And they would be?”
 
“He would be from the other ssssside of Sssssanko. The sssson of the Golden Dragon.”
 
“The war criminal? Or the great philosopher?”
 
“It dependssss on your point of view.”
 
“Can you tell him he can go suck a railroad spike?”
 
“I ssssupose, but you need to come with me!!” The snake lunged towards her and she ducked into a dense throng of vines and shifted to wolf form. It spotted her and she just held still.
 
“Excusssssssses me but have you sssseen a girl run through here?” She sat down and shook her head. The snake slithered on and she ran as fast as she could to the main pathway and darted into the house. Forgetting that the floors were freshly waxed, she ran in at full speed and skidded across the floor. Bear was walking in when he saw his sister go flying across the polished hard wood floor and crash into the wall, and then get hit over the head with a vase that was knocked off of its place on a near by table. He rushed over to her. She struggled up to her feet and he picked her up.
 
“ARE YOU OK!!??”
 
“Oooowww! I'm OK!!! Sort of…did you see a snake come in here by any chance?” He just looked at her as if she was crazy and set her down on all fours “I was being chased by a dumb-“
 
“SIR WE CAUGHT A TALKING SNAKE FOR THE REPTILE HOUSE!!!!!” The black and yellow Gundam ran in and ran up to Bear. He saluted him “Sir we caught this hug-“
 
“I know. You said that when you came in. Show me and I'll be the judge of it staying or not.” The Gundam saluted and turned around for Bear to follow. Before Bear went out the door he turned around and waved good bye to his sister.
 
“BYE BEAR!! I mean Mr. Sergeant Bear sir!” She smiled and walked out of the room, now sure that it was safe. She went out side and started off to where the portal was. Before she got there she was grabbed on the shoulder.
 
“WHAT THE!!!???”
 
!@@!@@! LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY, IT REALLY DOES MESS YOU UP! !@@!@@!
 
R&R please!
 
By the way…having any form of caffeine or sugar that early is NOT NORMAL TO START WITH!!!