SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Shute's new leaf (lol, pot) ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meanwhile...

Shute: *is sniffin poppies* "Heheheheheheheheheh...so then I said to him...hehehehehe.....$%^@#^%^@#$%!! ...HEhehehehehehehe..."*is high*
Tin man: "......Um.....yeah....okay..."
Shute: *pets the lion* ^_^ "Good hamster!!"
Lion: O.o "WTF?"
Shute: "Oh yeah....BUNNNYYY!!! Here boy!!" *walks off and gets hit by a flying monkey* "...owww...."

7 hours later...

B: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Zero and Captain hold their ears.
Z: "SHADDAP!" He smacks Baku. Baku only wails harder. Suddenly the tip of the cliff they were standing on cracks and sends them all down...down...down...

Meanwhile, with Shute and the needy people... they had tamed the flying monkeys and used them to get further along the yellow brick road.
S: "Yo, so where's the lizard dude?"
Straw: "You mean wizard."
S: "What -EVAH!" The monkey he's riding runs into a castle. "Oooouuuuchh..." Shute climbs into a window. "Helloooo?"
G: "Hm? Oh, you're one of Dad and Mom's friends..."
S: "So? There's a field full of snow and pansies in your front yard! We could be DRUG DEALERS!"
G: "I like the way you think, hun..."

Zero, Captain and Baku are at the bottom of the cliff.
Z: "Owwwww....That hurt." x.x Captain's hand suddenly comes up from the rocks and grabs Zero from behind. "EEEEK!"
C: *get's up* "Oh, sorry." ^^; "Where's Baku??" The two of them look around for a second, then shrugged.
Z: "Dead?"
C: "Kay." They go off to find Shute, and find him and Georgia in the street. "Shute! Where the hell did you go off too?!"
S: *trying not to look conspicuous* O.o "Um....Never Land?? They had a sale on gigolo mechas!" ^_^;
Z& C: O.o The two of them keep their distance from Shute.
Z: "Georgia!"
G: "Hi pops."
Z: "What's that you got in your hand??"
G: "What?"
Z: "THAT!" *Points to a bag*
G: "....Pudding."
Z: "Liar! I know what that stuff is!!"
G: "Cool. Wanna buy then?"
Z: "Sure!! ---I mean, NO! Er..." *buys some* "Okay, we need to talk young lady, and if you fly off or do anything to get away I'll %^#&%^*%&$% @%526%^#$&^%#^T%$#!!!" Everyone looks at Zero.
C: "...Can you even say that in a sentence?" O.o
Z: "Yup! I even checked." Zero casts a magical collar on Georgia. "There, you can't get that thing off! You can't get away now!!"
G: *Looks at the collar* "But this so clashes with the thong Shute gave me!"
C & Z: "....." *look at Shute* "WHAT?!"
S: "Um...it was on sale!!" Easter bunny appears again.
R: "Well aren't you wonderful guardians...You have 34 hours left."
G: "Till what?"
S: "Wanna buy some?"
R: "Sure." The easter bunny buys some and puts it in his pocket then disappears.
Z: "...Did that rabbit just buy cocaine from you?"
S: 6_6 "Maybe..." Red and blue lights appear and sirens. "Shit, it's the cops!" Shute runs away. Georgia flies away, dragging Zero along.
Z: X_x "This is not what I had in mind!!"
C: ??? Police step out of car and look at Captain. "Oh, you think I bought/sold drugs? Oh no, not me! Just a crime fighter like you..."

Converting /tmp/phpfibzKr to /dev/stdout