SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Baku to the Rescue! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z: "I swear I will never have children..."
G: "Hey!"
Z: "You are not my child. I am disowning you!"
G: "Ugh! Well I disown you FIRST!"
Z: "You never were my daughter!!"
G: "Looks like I'm a bastard now!"
Z: "...Why are we arguing when we're sitting in an eagle's nest, about to be eaten?"
G: "Cause you still won't give me allowance!" She crossed her arms and turned away from him.
Z: "This matters when we're about to die?"
G: "Yes!" She spots something in the distance. "Is that mom?!"
Z: "Huh? Where?" He looks down at a pile of boulders Baku was siting near. "BAKU!!!" He waved frantically.
B: ;_; "Hm?" He spots Zero and Georgia. "What do you want?!" He said while pouting.
Z: "We need your help! A giant eagle's about to eat us!!!"
B: "Why should I help you? You hate me!"
Z: "Get over it! Everyone hates you!" Baku sniffed. "Please?"
B: "Why should I?"
Z: "Cause...your baby dragon will die!"
B: "I don't have a baby dragon!"
G: "Great, did she disown me too?!"
Z: "...Your baby chicken will die!"
B: "How do I know she doesn't hate me too?!"
G: "I don't dislike you!" Zero elbowed her. "What?"
Z: "Why did you tell him the truth?!" Baku plays with some grains of sand. "Please Baku?"
B: "No." He folds his arms stubbornly.
Z: "If you don't...you'll never get me to do whatever you want with for a whole day!" Baku considered this for a moment as the giant eagle began to peck at them.
B: "...fine, but I want to be treated with respect for now on!"
Z: "Okay-sure-fine-just get up here!!!"
Baku: *Grabs a pokeball* "Pokaball, GO!" *throws it at the eagle and it gets sucked into the ball.* "Alright!" *peace sign*
G: " Moooooom!!" *glomps Baku* Pop's been being mean to me!!"
Z: "She started it!!!"
G: "He won't give me an allowance!!!"
B: *hits Zero over the head and takes his wallet and gives it to Georgia*
G: "I love my mom." ^_^
Z: "Hey!! That's mine!!" ;_;
G: "Hey, where's Shute?? He was supposed to take me to the movies then---" *realizes the two are there* "Uh....play jinga??" ^^;;
Z: -.- *shakes head* "First it was Rio...and now SHUTE? I never knew someone could stoop so low..."
B: "Oh! Can I play too??"
G: "If Shute wants to do a threesome..."
Z: X________X

Shute is in a mansion sipping cola.
S: "Ah, the rich drug life!" Shute then spots the bunny hop by. "HEY!" *Chases after the bunny*

G: "So what have you been up to mom?"
B: "Oh, Kibaomaru kidnapped me then put me up for ransom if we didn't hand you over. Kibaomaru ended up paying Captain back just to take me off his hands..." ;_;
Z: "How much?"
B: "...$10,000..."
Z: "Geez, Captain was ripped off big-time!"
B: ;_;
G: "Don't be so harsh on mom! We still need to find Shute and Captain!"
Z: "It's getting late, why don't we go to sleep?"
G: *huffs* "Oh fine!" They go under a tree and fall asleep.

Converting /tmp/php9NT0l7 to /dev/stdout