SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Zero isn't a stuffed animal apparently ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
S: "Hey, get back here rabbit!" The easter bunny turns around and puts a dagger up to Shute's throat.
R: "Hey, kid! You keep chasing me...This knife'll be stained, k?" He hops away.
S: "...What's with these rabbits?" *drinks some booze and passes out*

C: *is playing the blues on a harmonica while still in the jail cell* "...Wonder if anyone knows I'm here...."
B: "BUNNIEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!"
C: O.o "NO! THE HORROR!!"

Z: *yawns while waking up* "...." *Sees Baku cuddling him* "WTF?!" *smacks Baku upside the head*
B: "OW! whytheheckdidyoudothatfor?!"
Z: "I am NOT a stuffed animal!!"
B: "No, you're a Zero."
Z: -.- "Where's Georgia??" Zero sees Georgia eating a traveler nearby. "Georgia!!!"
G: "What?"
Z: "What have I told you about eating strangers?!"
G: "Uh....don't cuz they might have aids?"
Z: "Duh. SO KNOCK IT OFF!!" *Zero gets up and starts walking off with Georgia to find Captain and Shute*
B: "Heeeey!!! Wait for meeeeeeee!!" ;_; *runs to catch up with them*

S: *wakes up with a headache* "Uh...no more boozing..." *Sits there for a minute* "I think I'll call Captain. *Takes out his cell phone*

Jail Guard: "Hey you, phone call!" *gives phone to Captain*
S: "Hey Capotain, where are ya?"
C: -.-+ "I'm in JAIL!! All because of YOU remember?!"
S: "Oh yeah..."
C: "Get me out of here! There's a guy who's obsessed with bunnies and another guy who likes ferrets!!" ;_;
S: "Uh.....right. I'll tell Zero that you love him then, bye!" *hangs up*
C: "WHAT?! SHUTE!!" -.-
J: "Ferrets..."
B: "Bunnies...!!"
C: "My sanity...." -.-

B: "Are we there yet?"
Z: "For the last time-NO!!! Do you see Shute or Captain here in front of you?!"
B: "Is that Shute?" Baku points at a hairy man.
G: "Mom, that's a hairy man..."
B: "Georgia, watch your mouth! You don't want to hurt Shute's feelings now, do you?"
Z: T_T++ "Why did you have to be the mother? Why couldn't it have been Sayla?!"
B: "What are you saying?! Are you cheating on me for Sayla?!"
Z: "Uh-no."
B: "That little whore! When I get my hands on her I'll throttle her!"
Z: "I said no!"
G: *covers ears* "These are NOT my parents...these are NOT my parents..."

Converting /tmp/phpRLO2XV to /dev/stdout