SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Juvi and Buggy-B ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z: "Sweetie, this for the best." Zero and Baku stand outside a maximum security Juvi hall cell where Georgia is in.
G: "If you really loved me, you'd let me out!" *Makes a really sad face*
B: "Awwww." *gets hit by Zero* X.x
Z: "Well, you've been a disobedient dragon! Until you behave, you're staying here where they'll.....take care of this...."
G: "Bitch."
Z: "WHAT?!" Zero tried to go and strangle Georgia but Baku holds him back.
B: "No strangling the chicken!!! Georgia, we'll be back later to see how things are going..." *drags an angry Zero out of Juvi hall* An angry instructor came in and sneered at Georgia.
I: "You must be the new brat..."
G: "Ya', I don't have to put up with this load of bs." Georgia bends open bars and eats the instructor. The lunch bell rang and she decided to grab a bite to eat before leaving.

Captain, Shenlong, and Shute go on a drug spree then met back in the center of a ghetto.
Shen.: "Yo, dude! One sucka's got a great sale on crack back there!" *crushes rocks and snorts the dust* "Woah momma! Whatcha' got there, Shute my man?"
S: "I finally got my hands on some ghb! I dun know why they wouldn't sell it to me earlier." *plops tablet into drink and downs it*
C: "Shute, that shit's powerful stuff man-" *noticed Shute passed out* "..."
Shen.: *takes Ketamine* "Holy shinizzle!" *runs out into street and almost gets hit by a car* "Colooorrrfffuuuuullllll......." Captain shrudges.
C: "I've discovered that I can't beat them. So I'll just join 'em." *steals Shute's rohypnol and runs off* (someone lurking in the shadows watchs Captain run off)
Stalker: "Heh heh heh..."

G: "You call this food?!" The cafeteria lady (aka old hag) glares at Georgia.
CL: T_T+ "Oh I forgot I'm with dimwits. Because you can't read, the sign says 'Mystery Meat'..."
G: "....Why is it a mystery?"
CL: "...You wanna know the truth about mystery meat? To be blunt, we call it 'unidentified roadkill'."
G: *eye twitches* "I think it's moving..."
CL: *looks over at the dead deer's twitching leg and stabs it with a knife* "Not anymore." *places deer leg on Georgia's plate with a sickening 'thump!' and forces on a smile* "Enjoy."

Zero and Baku are somewhere, and Zero is reading some big book intently while Baku sits boredly.
B: "Zero..."
Z: *is ignoring Baku and reading* o.o "Oh geeze..."
B: "Zeeeeeeerooo....."
Z: o.o "WOAH! I didn't know you could do that!!" *presses face into the book with wide eyes*
B: *grabs the book* "The HELL are you reading!?" Baku looks at it, then slams it shut while twitching. "I may be dumb, but even I know what THAT was!!"
Z: *blushes while twiddling thumbs* "I-I can't help it! I just ...am fascinated by it..." ^^;;
B: "...I didn't know you liked playing leap frog." Zero stares at Baku for a moment, then facefaults.
Z: "....God save the queen...." *Waves a flag with the Lacroa emblem on it* "Uh....let's just go and try to find Shute and Captain, okay??"
B: "OH! Can we get ice cream along the way???"
Z: "Yeah, whatever as long as you don't tell anyone about the book!" Baku blinks in complete and cute idiocy.
B: "Okay!" ^_^ Baku and Zero suddenly see a random bug with headphones walk by while belly dancing* (Yami: It's my Buggy-B yo!!
RW: O.o? WTF?)
Z: ".........The HELL?" O.o
B: "I think he should be the next Shikera. Yeah! Shake that buggy ass!" Zero facefaults.

Converting /tmp/phpj8dFig to /dev/stdout