SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Attack of the BagguBaggu ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shenlong accidentally stumbled over to Juvi and looks up at the building.
Shen.: "Wtf?! That toilet's GOLDEN!!" O.o Meanwhile Georgia had about enough of this and broke out.
G: "Ugh, serving such vile things is simply un-humane!" She spots Shenlong and her eyes turn into hearts and she whistles. "My, you are one fine lookin' reptile!" She flies over to him and nuzzles up against him.
Shen.: "Uh...hi?"
G: "Has anyone told you that your hot?"
Shen.: "No, but I like where this is going..."

Zero's eye twitched as they continued to observe the belly-dancing bug.
Z: "I've had all I can stand of this..." Zero creates a flyswatter out of magic and smacks the bug.
B: "Zero!" >:( Suddenly a giant bagu-bagu came out of a bush. It looks at the squished bug, and then at Zero then the flyswatter.
Z: "Ummm...." ^^;; "...Whoops?" The bagu-bagu chases Zero and Baku for no reason really.

Baku skips down the road to Juvi. Zero walks, wrapped up like a mummy from the injuries the Baggu did to him.
B: "C'mon!! I wanna see Georgiiiiaaaaaaa!!"
Z: "...Don't make me hurt you." -.-
B: :( "Awww...Hey!" Suddenly sees Georgia and Shenlong. "Whozzat with Georgia??"
Z: *sees them* "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!" *tries to storm over there, but trips over his wrappings.* "......" -.-
B: *blinks*

Shute suddenly wakes up and looks around confuzzled like.
S: "Eh? Where am I??" Shute stands up. "Hey, wasn't Captain here and a funny looking iguana??" *shrugs* "OH weeeeeeeellllll" Shute walks down the street and trips over Captain who is unconscious. "OW!" Shute looks at Captain, then starts to poke him* "Poke poke..."
C: *wakes up and starts strangling Shute*
S: O_______o;;; "Gack...it's...meee...!" Captain lets go.
C: "Oh right. Where are we???"
S: "I dunno." They look at each other for a minute. " Uhhhhhh.....what now?"
C: "Staring contest?"
S: "Sure!" They start to have a staring contest, but then they get hit by a truck since they were in the middle of the street* "....ow........"

Converting /tmp/phpjNHTFY to /dev/stdout