SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ The child of Zero and Tallgeese?? O.o;;; ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
G: *sees Zero and Baku* "Oh god no..."
Shen.: "Waz up?"
G: "My parents are here..."
Shen.: "Oooohhh. Parents suck."
G: "I know." Baku manages to drag Zero over to the two dragons.
Z: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF JUVI AND WITH THAT PUNK?! This is just overwhelming! What next-daycare center?!"

Z: "....I'd like to sign my daughter up for day care..." Zero grumbles while filling out registration.
G: "I am NOT going to day care, daddy!"
Z: "YES you are, and not another word from you!" He hands it to a lady. "Now you better be good in here..."
B: "Hey Zero! The easter bunny's back!!" Zero spins around and the easter bunny hops up to him.
R: "Sorry, bub, but putting your child in day-care is a violation against code 268 section 17. I have no choice." The easter bunny hands Zero another egg and disappeared.
Z: O____O "Someone hurry and boil this before it hatches!!!"
"I'll boil it for you my love..."
Z: "Good, hurr-" Zero's eye narrowed at his nemesis. "...Tallgeese."
T: "It's nice to see you too, knight..." The egg hatches a baby chick.
Chick: *looks at Zero* "...Mama!"
Z: >_< "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The chick turns to Tallgeese.
C: "...Dada!!"
G: "...Wow. Hey Shen baby, does that mean I have a half brother now?"
B: "I knew it!!!! All along!!" ;___; "I can't believe you Zero! You cheated on me for TALLGEESE and had a baby dragon with him!!!" *cries*
(RW: I say we've broken a boundary. This HAS to be one of the most psychotic fucked up fics out there!
Kai: *nods head to agree* T_T;;)
Z: "Baku for the last time, WE HAVE A DRAGON, TALLGEESE HAS A CHICKEN AND WE ARE NOT MARRIED BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!" *turns to Tallgeese* "AND I HATE YOU EVEN MORE, YOU SICKO!!!" Baku sat on the ground and sniffed, somewhat shellshocked. Tallgeese raised and eyebrow, not really giving a damn.
T: "Well, now what?"
Z: "...We give the chick an abortion and move on from there."
Shen.: "But it's already alive."
Z: "Well, we'll just kill it in one fell swoop, now won't we?"
B: "No Zero...That's cruel...Can't we just let Tallgeese be the father of the dragon all alone?"
Z: "...Baku it's a chicken-"
B: "No, it's a mongoose."
Z: "...Baku I have half a nerve left-dont'.mess.with.me." He raises his sword. "Death is a much more rewarding privilege than to be raised by Tallgeese." Zero's about to kill the chick when it speaks again.
C: "I love you mama!" Zero's eyes watered and he stiffened. (Not down there, sick minded people...) Georgia and Shenlong ate popcorn.
Z: "I...I...This is what's best for you, little one. I'm sorry-" Tallgeese smacked Zero's ass. "TALLGEESE, HANDS OFF!!" Zero looked down at the innocent child and lowered his sword...
B: "I...I can't watch..." Baku covers his eyes...

S: "Um...Dude, where are we?" Shute and Captain are walking around in the dark somewhere and can only see each other's eyes.
C: "Dude, I don't know!"
S: "Duuude....it's so DARK!"
C: "Dude, why are we saying Dude?"
S: "Dude, I dunno!"
C: "Dude?"
S: "Dude!" Another pair of eyes blink open nearby.
???: "BUNNIEEEEES!!!!"
S: "WTF?"
C: O______O "NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!" They start screaming as they get beaten up in the dark by the escaped prisoner that is obsessed with bunnies. -.-

Converting /tmp/phpIZGVYI to /dev/stdout