SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Cavefull'a criminals ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meanwhile, Zero, Shute, Kibaomaru, and Tallgeese hid in a cave from the police.
S: "Wow Zero...er...whatever your real name is...why did you change your name and come here."
Z: "..."
T: "I know Zero's REAL name!!!" ^_^
Z: "..." *grabs Tallgeese by the collar* "I've killed someone before..." His eyes narrow. "Don't make me do it again..." Zero throws Tallgeese to the other side of the wall.
S: O.o "I'm surrounded by criminals!!"
T: "Your one of them, druggie." Kiba eats a bat. "Geez, will you stop eating things!!"
K: "Nooooooo....." Kiba shuves a rock in his mouth.
S, Z, T: -.-;
Rock: "Hey! What did I ever do to you!!" Kiba spit the rock back out. "That's better. Now-" Kiba eats the rock.
S: T_T "I wonder what Captain's doing..."

Captain is sitting in the jail cell with spinny eyes while Baku is clapping.
B: "Yay! That was good you guys!!" ^^
C: "Hairy men in tights....ack.....shoot me..."
F: "Sory, we only have knives, not guns."
C: "Damnit." -.-
F: "But we need two more people to do this...*Hands Baku and Captain tutus*
B: "YAAAY! I get to be a balerina!!!"
C: O_______O;;; "%^$@@$%$&*^*#&@$&%^...."
B: "Oh, is that a dance move Captain?" Captain hits Baku upside the head.

Suddenly an ompa appears next to Zero, Shute, Tallgeese, and Kibaomaru.
O: "Ompa, ompa, ompa-di-doo!"
Z: *takes out a rifle and shoots it point blank*
S: O_o "I no longer know you..."
K: "Where the hell did that rifle come from?!"
Z: "Uhhhhhh....internet??" ^_^;
T: *is looking outside* "I think the close is clear boys! Buuuuut just to be on the safe side...I think me and Zero should...check it out." *grins*
Z: "Oh hell no." Shute and Kiba push Zero outside. " WTF?!"
S: "Better you than us, mate."
Z: -.- "Nice supporting friends YOU all are!!!"
K & S: "We know!" <3 *blows a kiss to Zero and kicks him out of the cave*
Z: O.o...."Man I have high freinds. Wait, did I just call Kibaomaru my friend?" *shrudges* "w/e." Zero notices no police and walks off.
S: "...I think he left us here."
T: "Wait Zero! Come back, I still haven't done nasty things to you yet!!" >:D Tallgeese flies off.
S: "..." *notices it's just him and Kiba* "Oh shnizzle..."
K: *eyes Shute, hungrily*
Converting /tmp/phpnF4iHd to /dev/stdout