SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Tutu's and bail ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero holds his rifle up to Tallgeese.
Z: "Take one more step closer, and I'll fill ye full of led!....And I'll enjoy it too."
T: "Awwwww, C'moooooon!!!! Your own Daughter's gonna rape ya sometime in the future anyway!!" Zero shudders.
Z: "Ew....don't remind me...." Zero gets bitten by a rabies infested racoon. " AHHH!! GETITOFF!!!"

Baku does a pirouette while wearing a tutu.
B: "WEEEEE!! This is FUN!!"
C: -.-;;; "What a moron...." A random jailer walks up to Captain.
Random Jailer: "Hey baby. You look cute in that tutu." ^ ~
C: O_______________O;;;
Police dude: "Captain, Baku, your free to go. Someone named Guneagle bailed ya' out."
B: "But we were just about to-" Captain drags Baku out of the station.
F: "WE'LL MISS YOU!! Great, now we still have two people short." Bob and Joe are thrown into the jail cell.
B: "BUNNIES!!!"
J: "FERRETS!!!"
F: "OUR PLAY SHALL GO ON!!!"

Captain trudges out of the jail station with Baku to greet Guneagle outside.
Ge: "...Why are you guys wearing tutu's...?" Captain looks down and rips off his tutu.
B: "Oh we were-" Captain duct tapes Baku's mouth shut.
C: "The words 'ballet' shall never come out of your mouth again..." Captain rips the tape off.
B: "So, what's up?"
G: "I only bailed you two out cuz Captain still owes me ten grand!" Guneagle threatenly grabs Captain. "Pay up." Captain grumbles and gives him the money. Guneagle pushes Captain away and smiles cheerfuly. "Thanks!" He hugs Captain and skips off.
B: "....What was that about??"
C: ^^; "Dun ask...."
B: "I just did though."
C: "...It has something to do with Vegas, getting drunk, gambling, and shanks."
B: O.o ? "And I thought you were the sensable one..." Guneagle runs back.
Ge: "I just remembered, I need another $50 cause I bailed you out."
C: "Does it look like I'm made of $$$?"
Ge: "I dun care, gimme da money!!" Captain hands over $50. "Thanks Capo!" *pets precious camcorder*
C: "What's that?"
Ge: "Oh just the camcorder I used to tape you guys ballet dance with people in jail!!" ^_^
C: O_0 "What?!?!" Guneagle flies away. "Damn it you blackmailing bastard!!"
Converting /tmp/phppOW4xq to /dev/stdout