SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Tallgeese, aka hopeless ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
Baku continued to be dragged by the hungry wolf. The wolf finally realized Baku was not made of flesh and bone and dumped him in a river...

"I SEE!" said the blind man to the british monkey in the nuclear power plant.
Monkey: "I do say, I should invite my good friends the frog and possum for a spot of tea sometime soon...and you cannot see, you're blind for bloody sake!"
Blind man: "Ruin my fun why don't you!" *feels some hair* "What the hell is this??"
Monkey: "Well, you see, that is my master- despite the fact I'm British and she's Dutch."
DutchGirl: Oooohh...what's this preetttty button do??"
Blind man: *slams hand down on the table and on the button* "DO NOT TOUCH THE BUTTONS!" The button triggered the nuclear waste to pour into the river the comotose Baku was floating down...

(RW: >:D)

Z: "Ugh...." x.x " I don't feel so good now...."
C: "Uhhh...anywho....We should get to the muffian man...." -.- "Like, NOW?!?!?"
Z: "Um...how about after we go puke our guts out...?"
S: "Yeah...AND I'M NOT POSIN' AS A GIRL! Urp..."
C: "You don't have to....Zero does!!!!" ^^
Z: "WHAT?!" O.o
S: "Yay!" *passes out*
Z: "WHYYY????"
C: "....Cuz you look like one...."
Georgia from inside Kiba: "And he doesn't just look like one on the outside either!!!"
Z: "....." *shudder shudder* ><
C: ".......EW." >_< "We didn't need to know thaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!"
T: "There is hope!!!"
K: "For what??"
T: "To have a kid with Zero!!!!"
Z: "......" *hits Tallgeese so hard that he is sent to the moon* ".......SICKO!!!" x.x "But I'm ALLERGIC to muffins!" ><
T: "I HAVE HOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEE!!!" *crashes into Mercury* X.x
C: "....Riiiiiiiiiight....Just come on or I'll have to kick your ass."
Z: "You wouldn't do that!"
C: "Sure I would."
Z: "..............."
C: "........................"
Z: ".......Meanie!" :p
C: O.o " WTF?" *hits Zero in the back of the neck and makes him pass out*
Converting /tmp/phpOGxQbj to /dev/stdout