SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ With Every Season ❯ Revive ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

…Nothing. Zero was sure that there was someone there, and seeing that Shute was still persisting on staying, he went off to see whom it was. Zero soon heard talking, the first voice sounded familiar; the owner was of a darker, devilish value.
“Sing that song, and don't play games with me, you know which one it is.” The second one, Zero recognized as the girl, Fukuku.
“I seriously don't know what you're talking about! Let go of me! There's nothing about that song I just sang! Let go!” Zero knew that there was going to be consequences if he didn't act. He reached up, summoning the magic he had, calling upon his sword and shield.
“Hear me, O Mana!” As Zero retrieved his sword and shield, he went to face Zapper Zaku, who now held the girl hostage.
“Oh, nuts.” Zapper pulled out a gun to face off with the Winged Knight. Zero floated above the ground, ready to rescue the damsel in distress.
“I suggest that thou release the maiden, lest you not treasure thee's life!”
“Save it for Shakespeare, you bucket of bolts!” Zapper threw Fukuku to the side. Destroyer Dom, who had a supply of missles and guns ready for the occasion, soon caught her. Fukuku muttered words silently to herself, the pattern of the whispers resounded a feeling of a chant.
 
“Purotekutsu mi anjiru,
Do notsu retsu himu fururu to fu furei furamesu,
Jibe himu poueru to sabe fu futsure ande fu pasutsu.
Purease,
Sabe usu, Uinjide Kunigufutsu.”
 
Zero felt a surge of power come over him, as he suddenly threw off Zapper Zaku. Zero turned to Destroyer Dom, who had dropped Fukuku. Dom went running, before Zero pulled together his power, creating a whirlwind. The whirlwind's power became stronger and stronger, until violet petals joined in the whirlwind. The attack was now ready to jump at its prey, like a graceful cheetah.
“Magical violet tornado!” The rose petals became sharp, as the wind controlled by the Winged Knight flew towards the two Dark Axis gundam. Zapper was yelling at Dom about what they were to do now. But as the tornado reached them, his plans were pushed back into his mouth. Outside an open door, the Zakerello gate opened, letting the two lieutenants through to their dimension, to get another yelling fit.
Zero turned to Fukuku, who sat in a corner now, her face protected by severely cut knees. She sat still, not a sign of fear was in her, though her body shook with weariness, as if the chant took all she had out of her. She soon collapsed onto the floor, her body falling into unconsciousness. Zero picked up the girl, seeing that she was loosing life. The girl's face was pale, as her body became limp.
“What happened?” Baku, Captain, and Shute finally arrived to the battle scene to see that the Knight was holding the dying girl. “I thought I heard a superuru!” Everyone looked at Baku, who was annoyed. “A Japanese spell.” This left Zero in thought. `Then that chant was a spell. It must have been able to empower me…' Zero gazed away, his face averted away from the rest of his team.
“Zero! Wake up! Zero!” The Winged Knight swiftly turned his head towards Shute when he heard his name being called. “Is this Fukuku?” Shute asked, nervous about the uncertainty that she was going to live.
“Yes, but I'm not sure if she is to live any longer…” Zero's voice trailed off. The girl stirred in his arms. “If the power needed for the superuru that she cast was the cause of this, then she has so little time in this world.”
“Wait, if she was the one who cast the superuru, then there might be a way to bring her to life once more, or make her recover. There are plenty of superurus from Ark that could be used for this case. We'll just need to get her somewhere private.” The samurai of Ark stated, trying to help.
“She has about an hour of life left, we'll take her to your house, Shute and we'll see if any of them working.” Shute nodded as he led the way to his house out of the exit that Zapper and Dom flew out of.
“There isn't much time! Baku, can you do the healing superuru while we're running?” Zero yelled, hoping to either get to Shute's house faster, or get the healing done faster. His question was replied with a simple, “No, baka!”
The sky started to form clouds once more, as the force reached Shute's workshop. “Dang! How many days of rain were we to get again, Captain?” Shute asked in haste, knowing that for the past three days, it had been raining.
“About four, including today!” Captain rushed into the shop, as the downpour began. The only ones of the five of them who were wet were Captain and Shute. Lying on the bed in the hut was Fukuku, her breathing slowing, as death reached out to her. She was fighting as everyone could tell, but the chances, as Captain reminded them, were very slim. Baku breathed deeply for a few breaths, as he began to do a chant to revive the girl.
“Awaken to todeyu,
Do notsu dee on tomorurobu.
Retsu youru hearutsu be hearude onse more,
Furu a samurai kuriesu oberu a maidenu.”
The room was quiet, as it seemed for hours, hours longer than Captain had said that Fukuku had to live. No one dared to speak, worried that if they did, it would break the superuru. Nightfall passed, as the dark clouds became black, a deathly grave black. The only sounds that happened in the hours were the crashing of thunder outside.
 
 
Fukuku was in a dream state. She felt as if she was on a cloud, whiteness (the only word she could find to describe the area) surrounded her and tinted whites swirled around. She felt so light, as memories of her past floated around. But one thing stayed in her fresh memory, she had to talk with Rosenter, the Knight of Elements. His secret was not to stray from those he trusted. She received these orders from the Chief himself. It was the most important task that she had been given.
“We're breaking the rules as you know them, young Major, but we're counting on you to stop the event before anything like what happened, happens. Good luck.” She had broken a rule herself, `No use of magic of any kind on the field.' Magic had once more became powerful once more, since the coming of the reincarnated Rosenter, a magic-using Gundam from another dimension.
“Awaken to today,
Do not die on tomorrow.
Let your heart be heard once more,
For a samurai cries over a maiden.” Fukuku knew that superuru, one of the oldest, but a powerful one. Was it the gundam that saved her?
“No, he's not Japanese or Arken.” Fukuku reasoned with herself. But she could now see a pure blackness come, starting to wrap itself around her. Do notsu dee on tomorurobu The blackness had a grip on Fukuku, but started to retreat as the second line of the superuru resounded in her head once more. Fukuku tried to rise up, but she kept falling. She felt something pulling her up, no human hands were in sight. She closed her eyes, hoping that it wasn't death.