SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Son of the Winged Knight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silence captured the base. Celestin's statement hung intertwined with confusion. Captain maintained his powerful hold on the teenage gundam. Celestin spoke again, “Really…I am.”
 
“What kind of slanderous lie is this!?” Zero spat, “I do not have any children.”
 
“Well no not yet,” said Celestin calmly, “You see, I'm from the future and-”
 
“Shut you lying trap!” Fleur orders.
 
Bakunetsumaru demanded, “How did you get my sacred sword!?”
 
GunEagle adds, “And my beam rifle!?”
 
Celestin answered, struggling against Captain's hold, “They were given to me to use in the past along with my plasma cannon. I could not use my claws or Mana lest I be found out.”
 
Captain delivers a swift punch to Celestin's jaw, knocking him to the ground, “Do you honestly expect us to believe that? You are in enough trouble as it is. Now quit lying while you are still in one piece!”
 
Without Captain pinning him, everyone got a good look at their former ally as he lay on the floor stunned. He looked very similar to Zero in build. His helmet resembled the Winged Knight's save for a straight pointed v-fin joining at a ruby; a command fin jutted up before angling back down towards his neck guard. Twin wings framed his helmet, upon which sat a headband communicator with a blue scanner. Shoulder armor top his arms, lined with steel bracings as the top half jutted straight out crown by three white skinny feathers. A pair of white, peppered with gold, wings draped down his back. His torso would be a near replica of Zero's had his emerald green soul stone not been lined by gold. Celestin's skirt armor resembles that of a knight's, bright red flamed marks outlined in gold decorating alternating sections. His gauntlets resembled Fleur's, a single red and gold flame on each. The teenager's feet had a royal boot appeal to them. Celestin's overall main color is light blue with some white; his face plate is flat with two gaps. Deep royal blue pools filled with horrid, regretful memories are his eyes. The teenaged gundam shook off Captain's blow and whispered while rubbing the impact point, “Ouch…Uncle Captain sure knows how to punch.” He slowly returns to his feet stumbling slightly. Celestin pleads, “I am not lying. What I say is true. Go on. Ask me anything. Let me prove who you I am. Except about the future, I can't tell you that.”
 
“Surprise, surprise,” said Baku sarcastically, “I'll bet that's just another disguise.”
 
Chief Haro ordered, “Take him to high security holding! Let him rust!”
 
Five GMs appear and surround Celestin, two hold electric cuffs, and another carried a flight restrainer.
 
“Wha…hey no! Wait! Chief Haro! Please!” Celestin pleaded
 
“Alright you,” one GM spoke, “you're coming with us.” Flight restrainer was placed around his neck and the communicator removed.
 
Celestin fights back as they attempt to cuff him, “Chief Haro! Captain! Shute! Bakunetsumaru!” Feet were cuffed sending a crippling surge through his circuits, “Zero! Fleur! I am you son from the future! Hard to believe I know but true!”
 
“Hold your tongue scoundrel!” Zero angrily replied, “Princess Fleur and I have yet to wed and we certainly do not have any children.”
 
Celestin growled in frustration, “Yes I know! What part of future did you not get?”
 
“What part of truth did you miss!?” Fleur harshly asked.
 
Celestin's hands were cuffed bringing a second crippling surge. The GMs drag the crippled teen away. He continued to fight back, “No! Stop! I'm telling the truth! Guys! Come on! You have to believe me!”
 
Sazabi commented, “That was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen.”
 
Shute fumed, “First he calls himself Gio now Celestin? This guy must think we're idiots. That or he's hiding something.”
 
Baku scoffed, “I'm willing to bet he's actually working for this Angel of Death guy.”
 
“That is my concern precisely,” said Captain.”
 
GunEagle added, “He's probably best buds with that cyborg wolf guy.”
 
“Precisely,” said Chief Haro, “He may have called for back up. Someone get the Inter-dimensional Communications back up!”
 
Thief looked towards were Celestin was taken, “Why lock up truth-telling time traveler?”
 
“THIEF! TIME TRAVEL IS CUREENTLY IMPOSSIBLE!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“And three!” Celestin was roughly tossed into a high security cell deep within the bowls of the base, “That takes care of him.”
 
“That gundam sure can put up a fight.”
 
“Fell lucky that gundam didn't flame us.”
 
“That gundam sure is an idiot provoking Captain.”
 
“What an idiot!”
 
Celestin squirms in his bindings eventually getting into an upright position. Knees curled under he stared at the ground. That gundam. Two little words that robbed him of everything. He was no longer Celestin son of Zero the Winged Knight and Princess Fleur. He was `that gundam'. Nothing more. Celestin sighed, “I've failed. I've failed my friends. I failed my mission. Some gundam I am. I'm…I'm just…I'm nothing. I'm no hero. I'm no great fighter. I'm just a single being in an army. No one will care if I die. I'll just be another casualty of war.” He closed his eyes and slipped into a daydream, "That is my destiny.”
 
SMACK!
 
“Don't ever say that again Master Celestin!” It was Rubbish
 
Celestin breathed, “Rubbish. By Mana am I glad to see you.”
 
“Never ever say your destiny is to die you hear me!?” Rubbish lectured. “Death is inescapable for all. Create your own destiny before your time is up!”
 
Celestin adverts his gaze, “My destiny is to die in this war.”
 
SMACK!
 
“Are you deaf!?” Rubbish shouted
 
Celestin flinched, “Your voice hurts more than your hand you know.”
 
Rubbish smirked, “I have to knock sense into you somehow.”
 
The teen chuckled, “Well Rubbish, looks like we're having an early homecoming.”
 
“You do not wish to search longer Master Celestin?” the sprite asked.
 
“Stupid time sprite,” Celestin replied, “Chief Haro has already alerted everyone else. We can no longer search for the Angel of Death's weakness.”
 
Rubbish sighed, “Commander will be infuriated.”
 
“It won't be the first time,” Celestin replied.
 
Rubbish jimmied the locks freeing his comrade, “It will take only a few seconds to delete these memories of war from everyone's minds.”
 
“Good,” the teen replied, “Let's go home.”
 
“Not so fast Master Celestin,” Rubbish replied, “We need to get your weapons and mimic gear.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Chief Haro questioned, “How much longer until the Inter-Dimensional Communications are repaired?”
 
“We still need to find what knocked it out Chief Haro,” Bell Wood replied. Alarm rang throughout the base.
 
Celestin crawled through the ventilation, “Bet you that's for me.”
 
“Let's pick up the pace,” Rubbish replied.
 
Captain appeared on Chief Haro's monitor, “Where are they chief?”
 
Chief Haro answers urgently, “Lieutenant General Cy is at SDG Lab C with reinforcements. GunPanzer is already on scene. Gundam Force move out!”
 
“Roger!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Lieutenant General Cy and his pack stood facing down GunPanzer and several SDG GMs.
 
Cy snarled again, “Answer me! Where is your base? Where are you harboring Gio?”
 
“Yeah right!” GunPanzer answered, “We aren't telling you mongrels anything!”
 
The cyborg growled, “Very well! We'll tear this city apart!”
 
“Over my rusty hide!” GunPanzer charged the pack.
 
“Take him out!” Cy led his pack against the gundamized tank.
 
A barrage of gunfire fell on the back of the pack as the front attacked GunPanzer. “Need some help GunPanzer?” Captain and GunEagle continued their attack.
 
“It's about time slowpokes!” GunPanzer barked
 
“Mana!” a blue magic circle sliced through the pack scattering the wolves.
 
“Come here mutts!” Baku swung his sword with precision knocking several of Cy's forces from GunPanzer followed by Fleur. Shute lands safely on GunPanzer's shoulder.
 
Cy let out a series of barks calling his troops back. The Gundam Force regroups near GunPanzer. Captain brandishes his machine gun, “Now Lieutenant General! Leave this city at once! Or else!”
 
“Or else what?” Cy taunted unimpressed, “Just give us Gio and we will leave never to return.”
 
“You honestly think we're just going to give you your ally?” Shute asked.
 
Cy cocked his head, “Ally? Gio?” He and his pack erupted in laughter, “Can I have some of whatever you've been somkin' kid?”
 
Baku was confused, “He's not your friend?”
 
“Hell no!” Cy answered still snickering, “He's the enemy!”
 
“Okay,” said Fleur, “I'm lost.”
 
“You and me both,” Zero added.
 
“Either he's lying,” said GunPanzer, “or that gundam told the truth. And I highly doubt the latter.”
 
GunEagle asked, “Okay smart guy, then how does he have my gun and Bossanova's sword?”
 
“How should I…” Cy trailed off as his mind clicked, “They tricked us! Celestin's been here in the past this entire time! Celestin is Gio. No wonder Death Angel wants only him dead. Oh dear God! I fell like such an idiot! I mean…wow! The Winged Knight's son sure is tricky.”
 
“Say what!?!” the Gundam Force shouted in unison
 
“You haven't figured it out?” Cy asked dumb founded, “Why else do you think we've only been trying to kill Gio and not you. His plan makes sense now. Come on think about it. It's rather simple even for a human.”
 
“Celestin was telling the truth!” Zero shouted in shocked.
 
Cy shook his head pawing his organic ear, “Gio must have messed up. He reveled himself after I nearly demolished him. He may be tricky but he sure is stupid."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“What the!!?” Chief Haro shouted, ears flapping, “He told the truth!!”
 
“Thief told you!” Thief shouted in triumph
 
“But…time travel…I….” Juli could no longer form sentences.
 
“It's about time you got it!” Celestin stood proudly beneath and open vent with Rubbish on his command fin.
 
“How did you out!?” Koa-Lynn asked.
 
Celestin quickly glances around, “Well um…uh….”
 
“Smooth, Master Celestin,” Rubbish comments.
 
Celestin looks at the fight, “I'll go help them then explain. Deal?” Not waiting for an answer, he made a dash for the base's edge. Before he took flight, a female worker grabbed his bandana accidentally undoing the knot. She stumbled slightly as Celestin flew off with a flash. She clutched the fabric noting a single white feather within in its threads.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
In their dumb founded state, the Gundam Force was opened for an attack by the wolf pack. They were quickly bound together and GunPanzer found himself tied down. Brought back to reality, Captain and co found themselves pinned by ultra strong steel threads ending in gundamium weights.
 
“Cowards!” Bakunetsumaru shouted.
 
“What kind of warrior attacks before his opponent is ready?” Zero asked.
 
Cy smirked, “A smart one.”
 
“Fiery Hurricane!” Wind whipped into the area bringing fire with a mighty roar.
 
“Lookout!” Mecha and cyborg canines leap to safety, the windy inferno scorching the air and warming everyone's faces while staying well enough away from the Dimensional Transport Device. Celestin folds his wings, flight boosters gently purring, “Hop to it Rubbish!”
 
“You got it!” Rubbish makes a flying leap to the trapped gundams and works on untying them.
 
Cy approaches Celestin, “How do you plan to fight with out your precious weapons pup? Fire won't last forever.”
 
Celestin smirks, “True. But now I can use my favorite weapons. O Mana! Come to me!” The blue Mana circle appears above Celestin and deposits the Vatras sword and shield into the youth's hands witch he brandishes in a showy manner.
 
Bakunetsu narrows his eyes, “Yep, that is defiantly your son Zero.”
 
“A shield and sword. Oh I'm so scared,” Cy rattled his head signaling to his pack. The wolves once more encompass the gundam. Celestin pivots watching and waiting. “De ja vu, eh pup?” Cy asked mockingly, “You still haven't learned.”
 
Celestin held his shield over his wings, a rather uncomfortable position, “I never make the same mistake twice.” Gears churning, a mecha wolf lunges from the right meeting with the gundam's sword. Another comes from the left, welcomed by a flash of silver. Celestin curls his left hand's claws, shield remaining fixed to his wings. He then whispered a spell and rotated on an axis. Multiple gold feathers formed a twin chain holding his shield as it slammed into one wolf after another creating a wide perimeter. With a second spell and a mighty wing flap, Celestin aims for the heavens.
 
“The kid's not bad,” GunPanzer admitted. Rubbish continues to grumble as he fiddles with the bindings
 
“Son of a bitch.”
 
“My head!”
“Can't breathe. Broke a rib.”
 
“Where is he?”
 
Celestin reaches the apex of his flight, sheathes his sword, then goes into a spiraling dive bomb, all ten claws at the ready. One wolf looks up, “Spiral claw! Spiral claw!” Those only minorly injured ran for it Celestin spirals through the pack sending fur and sparks flying.
 
“Whoa!” Shute shouted, “He's good!”
 
“Hey Fleur!” said GunEagle, “That looks like something you would do.”
 
Rubbish grumbles, “Come on, for time's sake. Aha!” The bindings fell, “You're free!” The gundams and Shute dropped to the dusty earth and shook it off.
 
“Retreat! Retreat now!” Lieutenant General Cy leads his mobile troops towards an open portal.
 
“Lieutenant General! Wai-ahh!” The remaining troops fell through a time warp made by Rubbish.
 
“Later mutts!” Rubbish calls out, “Well done Master Celestin!”
 
Celestin lets out a short chuckle then locks eyes with the Gundam Force, “Um…Hi guys. Are you okay?”
 
Zero slowly walks towards Celestin. The knight holds out his hand letting it hover near Celestin's cheek, “You're my….”
 
Celestin nods, “From the future, yes.”
 
Zero swiftly withdraws his hand, “And Fleur is….”
 
“Correct,” Celestin answers.
 
“Hold on you,” said Captain, “Time travel is currently impossible.”
 
Rubbish replies, “Not when you have a time sprite.”
 
“You're a time sprite?” Shute asked. Rubbish gulps and silently nods. Shute continues, “And Celestin, you really are Zero's and Fleur's son?” Celestin silently nods.
 
(A/N Okay here's your warning. Major OOC-ness is coming)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(I'm not joking)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(I swear it is)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Last chance)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Go)
 
Zero looked over his future son then shouted, “What the >censrhymeswithduckored<
 
Fleur stammered, “He's……my…….” she swoons landing in GunPanzer's hand.
 
Baku went wide-eyed, “That's improvable! Time travel is impossible!”
 
Captain shouts, “What the hell are you doing here?”
Shute's mouth was held a gaped, “Captain…did you just swear?”
 
Celestin said with a sigh and scratches his head, “I've got a huge plate of crow to eat.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR
 
Z1: Greetings ladies an gentlebots today's meeting is all about
All 3: What on earth just happened zako?
Z1: Zako zako!
Z2: I knew it! I knew it! I knew Gio was hiding something!
Z3: Looks like Zero and Fleur get pretty busy after getting married zako.
Z1: Keep it clean will ya!
Z3: The knight's the one who dirtied this chapter zako.
Z2: Back on topic zako. It turns out that the newcomer Gio is actually Zero's and Fleur's son from the future Celestin zako.
Z3: Which raises the question, why is he here?
Z1, Z2: We don't know! (fall into pit of despair)
Z1: Wait, wait, wait! I got it zako!
Z2: Got what zako?
Z3: Is it contagious?
Z1: We know that Celestin and Gio are looking for the Angel of Death's weakness so…
Z2: It must be here in our time zako.
Z1: Precisely zako
Z3: Okay so what is it?
Z1: Um…I have no idea.
Z2: My either.
Z3: Great. They're on a wild goose chase.
Z2: Hey wait zako, something just occurred to me.
Z1, Z3: Tell us zako.
Z2: Well now Chief Haro has to tell everyone else what they have found out zako. They are going to flip.
Z3: Or does he zako?
Z1: I'm pretty sure he does zako. (curtain slams) Anyway for the future of the Genki Power Squad
All: Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
Media Miner is going to kill me for all those spaces. Reviews please! *runs from OOC flames*