Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Cruisin' love ❯ Boss and Katori ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yoh goes on a cruise for a vacation, but he gets more then just relaxation. Clubs, parties, alcohol and love. Can Yoh get into any more trouble?
 
Yoh has to take Katori, his boss' granddaughter on the cruise with him. She falls in love with him, but he's got nothing to give her. Instead he loses his heart to a certain blond staying across him. Parties and lots misunderstandings that cause Yoh to wonder, what the hell is he doing here?
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Shaman King!
 
 
Chapter 1: Boss and Katori.
 
 
 
Yoh entered the small office room where his boss sat. He approached his desk and sat on the chair opposite.
 
“You wanted to see me sir?” asked Yoh nervously.
 
“Yes. Yoh as you know there's a big project coming up in our hands from the Takei company. There's a lot of designing to go along with that particular project. As you are well aware that if we lose this contract, then we're out of business. Mr. Takei is a very busy man and he needs these designs done fast,” finally the man finished.
 
“Yes, I know that sir but was there another reason why you called me here?” as if on cue, his boss picked up the phone and buzzed the secretary.
 
“Yoh I'd like you to take a long vacation and get well rested before this big assignment. After all we wouldn't want to sleeping through it,” he said. The secretary came in and handed Yoh a ticket.
 
Yoh took it and thanked her. Yoh was shocked to see the tickets.
 
“I'm going on a cruise?” he said. He was grinning, “Wow, thanks you sir.”
 
“On one condition though,” he had a smirk on his face.
 
“What's that sir?” Yoh said confused.
 
“You've to take my granddaughter with you. Her name is Katori and she's about your age and she doing a course in computer graphics. She too needs a vacation. I suggest you take this opportunity, Asakura,” he said the last part a bit firmly.
 
“Y-yes…sir, but do you really trust me sir? I mean she's your granddaughter and all,” Yoh let it out.
 
“Of course I do, Asakura. You're the best employee I've had yet. If it wasn't for the latest layoffs and what not, I would've promoted you. So what do you say son?”
 
“Sure. Why not? It might be fun,” with that said Yoh exited the office.
 
X
 
XxxxxxxxxX
 
X
 
“Well here we are,” said Kaori as they climbed on to the ship. Yoh nodded in return. It was about five o'clock in the evening.
 
Katori was pretty nervous around Yoh and Yoh not too far behind. It was not unusual, because they're never known each other. Of course Yoh's met Katori before, but never formally.
 
She was pretty nice and beautiful. She had brown colored hair, just a bit lighter then Yoh's. She had these amazing aqua eyes and a very special smile.
 
“Here we are. Do you want to go check our rooms to make sure all the luggage is in its place?” asked Yoh with a grin. Katori blushed a little.
 
“Sure,” Katori replied as they headed straight for the deck below where the rooms were.
 
“Do you have your key?” asked Yoh trying to find his own as they got to their rooms.
 
“Yes. Is there a problem?” asked Katori.
 
“No, but I seemed to have misplaced my key. You go ahead and get settled. I'll go check if I could have a replacement.”
 
She nodded and Yoh headed out for the customer department.
 
“Hi there. I seemed to have misplaced my key, could you maybe give me a spare?” Yoh asked a women who's face was hidden behind a computer.
 
“Name.”
 
“Asakura, Yoh.”
 
“Valid photo identification, please.”
 
Yoh handed the lady a card.
 
“Thank you and here's your key. Please do not lose it again, sir,” she said giving the key and still not showing her face.
 
“Yeah, thanks,” Yoh took it and headed straight for his room.
 
He got to his room and saw that Katori was already in her room. He opened the door to his room, just as he was about to get in he saw someone getting into the room opposite to him.
 
It was a girl, about the same age as him. She has golden, blond hair and she was wearing a black sleeveless dress that reached her knees. Yoh couldn't see the face but he still didn't move from his spot.
 
She turned around noticing his gaze on her. He was a brunette, with these warm brown eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and dark green pants. He had messy brown hair that actually, in truth matched him.
 
“What?!” she snapped.
 
“Uh…hh…nothing. Sorry,” Yoh sweat dropped and made his way into his room.
 
TBC!
 
So how was it? Please review and tell me what you thought! It's only the first chap.