Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Cruisin' love ❯ Club and Anna ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 : Club and Anna
 
“Yoh, where are you going?” asked Katori as she saw Yoh exit his room.
 
“Just out, probably to the club,” he said shyly.
 
“Oh, is it ok if I tag along?” she asked innocently.
 
“Uh…sure why not,” Yoh answered. It was about 9:00pm and the ship had already taken its course out into the ocean.
 
She hurried to him and to Yoh's surprise she clung or rather wrapped her hand around his. Yoh didn't mind. It's just that it was not his style, but there's no way he was going to get out this one.
X
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
X
X
 
They finally reached the bar. It was located in the south end of the top deck. The place was blasting with music. There were multicolored lights going on/off and people seemed to be enjoying themselves.
 
“Oh, there's a free table in that corner,” Katori said pointing at a two-seater far away from the dance floor. It did look empty over there and you can guess why. People liked to be where the action is or in this case the dance floor and alcohol.
 
“Well, let's go,” we made our way to the table. Yoh noticed something or someone on the opposite table from them. It was that blond from before. She had that same cold face on.
 
They had a couple of drinks but they weren't that much affected.
 
Just then a guy appeared in front of us. He had gelled up his hair that had highlights. He was wearing an earring on his left ear and was wearing a purple buttoned down shirt and a light jacket.
 
“Hey pretty lady. Wanna dance?” he directed the question at Katori. Katori looked at Yoh who nodded happily. She turned back to him and smiled.
X
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
X
X
 
“Look that guy's free. How's about it?” her friend pointed at a brunette sitting in the corner.
 
“I don't know and besides he's already here with a girl,” the blond said as she took the last sip of her margarita.
 
“Well, he's free now. So what do you say?”
 
“Why are you so anxious to get rid of me?” she followed the girl's gaze to a blue haired guy. He appeared to be okay looking, “Fine, but don't take too long.”
 
“Thanks,” the pink haired girl rushed towards her crush.
 
The blond turned back and saw that the brunette was approaching her. It was the same guy who's staying across her.
 
“Hi, I'm Asakura, Yoh,” he greeted with a grin, “Is it okay if I sit here?” he pointed at the chair opposite to her.
 
“Go ahead,” she said warily. Why did he have this grin on?
 
“Do you want a drink, miss…”
 
“Anna, Kyoyama, Anna and no. I just had one,” she said. Which was not true. She had multiple.
 
“Okay then would you care to dance, Ms. Anna?” he asked holding his hand out.
 
“But what about your girlfriend?” she asked a bit annoyed.
 
“Oh Katori, she's not my girlfriend. She…” he was cut off by Anna.
 
“Save the story. The night's not getting any longer. Let's go,” she grabbed his hand and walked to the dance floor.
 
Yoh wasn't expecting her to say yes, but it was too little too late. I think too much alcohol was affecting her brain. She was smiling.
 
They were dancing, moving with every beat. It wasn't long before Anna put her hands around Yoh's neck. In turn Yoh put his hands around her waist. Now, he was regretting the drinks he had.
 
Soon the slow dancing started. Anna placed her head on Yoh's shoulder as Yoh brought her closer to him. It was clear they were drunk. It was easier for them to move from each other's support.
 
Anna moved her head up a bit as Yoh tightened his grip around her waist. Yoh could feel her warm breath on his neck and that was enough for him keep conscience, but it was also driving him crazy inside. Both were flushed and their eyes were barely hanging there.
 
Their movement began to slow down as the music died down. Suddenly Anna shot her head up and looked at his eyes and same with Yoh. He couldn't help it. He bent down and lightly brushed his lips against hers. Both blushed but couldn't tell. Anna let go of her grip, turned around and left, her friend not far behind.
 
Yoh smiled, put both of his hands in his pockets and headed back to where he sat with Katori. He saw her approaching him after a couple of minutes.
 
“Had fun?” he asked curiously, but grinned at the same time.
 
“Not really. Honda just passed out from too much alcohol. So do you wanna head back? It's already 2 am,” she said looking at her watch. (A/N She has no idea that Anna and Yoh danced)
 
“Sure,” Yoh said with a grin.
 
“Oh, sorry about leaving you here alone. I hope you weren't too bored.”
 
“You have no idea.”
 
TBC
 
A/N: Liked it? I did it early in the morning. So please forgive me for any mistakes. Please review and tell me what you think! The next chapter `Party and Spa.'