Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Cruisin' love ❯ Party and spa ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Shaman King.
Chapter 3: Party and Spa
The bright, yellow light shone through the pale, brown curtains, bringing new surprises for Yoh and even some unwanted ones.
As if on cue, Yoh plopped his head up from the bed and stretched a bit before an irritating yawn. Deciding he couldn't fight the morning sun for waking him up so early, he headed for the bathroom to freshen up. He had a clear headache.
He recalled last nights events in due time. Suddenly his headache disappeared and his frowning face turned upside down.
Expecting the breakfast o be delivered later, he headed for the balcony, since this was a `high-class' room. He slid open the glass doors and approached the railing. The balcony was big and wide, but only a 4 feet wall separated the neighboring balconies from his, which he could care less about.
The ocean looked so peaceful and calm. The sun made the water sparkle as if it was filled with sparkling jewelry and nothing more or less. The sky was clear and not a cloud was spotted.
Then he heard doors sliding. He realized it was Katori. I guess she decided to get some fresh air also. She leaned against the railing, also, until she spotted Yoh's gaze on her. She turned and met his eyes for a brief moment before he turned back. A light pink hue formed on her cheeks when she saw Yoh smiling.
X
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxX
X
X
The blond underneath the black covers twisted and turned and finally gave up, “SHUT UP!” she threw her throw pillow at the wall that separated her from her neighbor (A/N: Yoh's not staying beside her in case you forgot).
The noises were unbearable. She's been hearing those noises since she got back from the club. What they were up to, she had no idea and she didn't bother with the matter. She just wanted them to shut up. On top of that she had a headache.
She placed her hands on her temple to calm down, but it made no difference. She tied her red bandana around her head to keep the pain from growing. Reaching for her side table, she grabbed a bottle of painkillers.
She couldn't recall anything particular from last night. Just the fact that she was at the club and her friend went out dancing and the rest was all a blur. Anyway, she didn't push herself to remember because her headache could have killed her.
She got up and went to the bathroom and got changed in the usual outfit, a knee black dress and for the headache, a red bandana around her head. She headed for the small refrigerator kept in the corner and got her self a bottle of water and sat herself on the couch facing the TV. She didn't bother to turn it on, even. She closed her eyes and drank the cold, crystal clear liquid that seemed to cool down her throat.
Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. It's probably some pesky room service. She ignored it, but there was another knock and this time it was louder. Frustrated she headed for the door. She swore that who ever disturbed her would have their head.
She swung open the door with disgust, “What!”
“Uh…hi. Sorry to bother, Anna.”
Sigh, “It's okay Tamao. Come in. It's just that I've got a lot on my mind and yesterday, I had no plan on getting drunk.” She locked the door after Tamao sat herself on Anna's bed.
Anna sat beside her and placed a hand on her forehead, “Is it that bad?”
“Hell, yeah. I couldn't sleep `cause the bastard and his bitch were making out all night. It's not something you grow over,” Anna stated clearly angry.
“Well did you take some medicine?” Tamao said, concerning that her friend might be hurt badly.
“Yeah. I'll be fine in a few,” she said.
“I saw you dancing with that brunette last night,” she said with a big grin.
“What! I was dancing?” Anna stated in a shock.
“Yeah and you seemed to be enjoying it too.”
“I wonder what else have I done from getting drunk,” Anna stated and sighed. This was making her headache rise immensely.
“Listen, that's not why I came here for,” she dug out a piece of paper from her bag. “Here. It's an invitation to a pool party in the evening.”
“Who's hosting? And why am I invited?” Anna asked.
“Well, remember that azure haired guy that I danced with last night?” she said shyly.
“I don't remembered,” Anna said.
“Well, anyway. His best friend's the one hosting the party and he asked me if I could spread the word `cause everyone's invited and that includes you.”
“I really don't want to go,” Anna didn't bother to explain. She was still shocked by the fact that she danced with that brunette. She must've been really dazed up.
“Come on Anna. Please?” Tamao begged.
Anna seat dropped. “I'll give you the answer later.”
“Okay. Oh Anna?” she saw Anna get up and get a glass of juice.
“Yeah!” she shouted from the other side.
“Would you be willing to check out this new spa? I've been aching to go,” she said.
“Fine,” she said and gulped down the last of the peach-mango, citrus drink.
X
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
X
X
They checked in as soon as they entered a pair of French doors. It was quite a calm place. There was no noise. The red head behind the counter stepped out and smiled at them warmly.
“Right this way ladies,” she said as she headed in the opposite direction.
They followed her through the steps. They got changed and headed for the massaging tables. Tamao laid down gently.
“Come on Anna. They won't bite,” Tamao referred to the men approaching them. Anna sighed and laid herself down, stomach down.
Time passed by pretty quickly and Anna didn't want to get up. It felt so relaxing and soothing. She'd never felt anything so calm. After a lot of whining, Anna gave up and headed out to the steam room.
When they got there, it was quite empty, except a blue haired girl, who had her eyes closed pretty tightly. It was pretty warm in there. They started to sweat just as soon as they stepped in.
“Huh!” the blue hair instantly opened her eyes as she sensed them approaching.
“Oh, sorry. We didn't mean to scare you,” Tamao apologized and sat beside her.
“Oh it's ok. It's just that I was thinking,” she said tapped the seat beside her. They followed her gaze and sat beside her.
“Hi, I'm Pirika. I'm here with my brother,” she said holding her hand out.
“I'm Tamao and this is my friend Anna,” Tamao shook Pirika's hand.
“Isn't it great here?” Pirika started. “I mean it's only the first day and I love it already.”
“Tell me about it. I could get used to this,” Tamao stated as she wiped some sweat off of her with a towel, “Oh Pirika. Have you heard about the party held this afternoon?”
“Oh yes. My brother's friend is holding it,” Pirika said. “ He owns this ship you know. That's why he invited my brother and myself for vacation.”
“Oh really? Wow,” both girls giggled and Anna just watched them with disgust, not saying anything.
The rest of the afternoon was spent in the restaurant. There were a lot of them to choose from but they decided on the nearest one they could find to their rooms.
X
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
X
X
The sun was setting in the ocean and it was time for the party. Yoh got the word from a friend he met at one of the restaurant. He called himself HoroHoro. Yoh for some reason found his name quiet amusing.
But now it's back to picking out an outfit for the party, since Katori insisted they should go. He only agreed because he was hoping to catch a glimpse of Anna.
He finally decided to settle on a white shirt, unbuttoned half way and a light black jacket. With that a pair of black dress pants. He combed his hair with his fingers and he was as good as ready.
X
X
Katori wore a plain blood red dress that reached her knees and had spaghetti straps to hold it all together. She left her golden hair out and wore a thin silver chain that almost reached her stomach to top it all off. A light blush and a light lip-gloss and she was ready to go.
X
X
Tamao wore a light baby pink, summer dress with layers and went in an angle from her knee. It was a sleeveless dress and she had on matching linear earrings. A light hue of pink was put on her cheeks and a shimmering lip-gloss was applied.
X
X
Pirika wore a plain white dress that reached below her knee, a good inch. Short flaring sleeves and a low cut cleavage. She didn't wear too much jewelry and had a light of make-up. She had on a blue eyeliner on the top lid of her eyes, just enough to accent those innocent eyes along with her long azure hair.
X
X
Anna just picked her usual outfit, but without her red bandana. Knee short black, sleeveless dress and a thin golden chain around her neck. She had on a thin bracelet on her left arm and a touch of lip-gloss on her lips.
She'd going to beat the crap out of the guy who took advantage of her last night. This was going to be one heck of a night and that was certain.
TBC.
A/N: So how was it? If you wanna know what happens in the party, you'd better review. If I don't get a lot of reviews, this story's history. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and forgive me for any mistakes.