Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 3



"I'm going after my arch enemy,jeanne this few months.i would like to take a few of you with me.the iron maiden has been avoiding me for some time now."hao smirked as he saw the surprised looks on their faces.only opacho and scarlet remained calm and serenethey were still calmly eating their breakfast and looked into the distance.hao sighned and continues"apparently,the iron maiden has moved to a place where ah....we should avoid.howeverThere will be a clan meeting soon,so i hope to postpone the trip og destroying the iron maiden..those who wish to accompany me on my journey shall take a test.But for now,enjoy your meal."
everyone started murmuring and picked up their forks or spoons.scarlet took a bite of buttered break which opacho had offered her and mumbled"who is this iron maiden?"
"hao took a bite of a sausage and said"Hmmmm......My arch enemy for almost a thousand years"he laughed and continued eating
"That doesn't explain much,actually."scarlet remarked.
"Fine.The iron maiden is the angel while i am the devil.get it?"hao said as he waved his fork around,the sausage still stuck on it.
"con't wave that you might hit some one. and what do you mean by angel?"she said
hao swallowed a piece of bread and continued"she brings life...I take them...we’re at constant war and we can’t die because we always have something left unfinished."laughing again,he swallowed the sausage whole and said"she is a shaman actually.so am i.that is what makes me stronger than most."
"WHAT?!"scarlet exclaimed."Your a shaman too?!
"too?"hao asked,confused
"never mind that.wheres your spirit?"scarlet asked.
"Spirit of Fire!"hao mumbled.a red shimmery form appeared behind him in a size almost the same as opacho.it was floating in the air .
"Fire huh?"scarlet asked"well,too bad because i am water and wind."waving a hand,two spirits appeared behind her.one had short blue hair with green eyes while another had long gray hair with blue eyes.
"interesting.....when did you get them?"he asked,as if not surprised that a fellow shaman was sitting near him.
"Its a kind of family thing.thats why my mother was such a great healer.Aqua is water while luna is air."shrugging,she continued"well,i think ive eaten enough."
"really?well,i guess you need some training......as a vampire,your ability increases as a shaman and you far surpass the human race.i think you just need to improve on your spped,considering your ability as a shaman and being able to hypnotize and heal."he stood up and took her hand.scarlet stood up and followed him,opacho following close behind.
"where are we going?"scarlet asked curiously as they passed through corridors and hallways.
"can you let go of my hand?"i asked as he walked more swiftly.
"Oh sorry."he mumbled and reluctantly let go.
"thank you."i said icily as i gave him a cold stare.
"well,we're here anyway."he said calmly as he opened a door and pushed me inside.the door suddenly closed and i saw that opacho was gone.shrugging,i turned towards hao and saw he was holding my sword.
"Ohyeah.i forgot to ask you.can you lemme keep that...?imean,self-defence?"i asked as i looked around.we were outside and the crescent moon shone brightly in the night sky,surrousnded by stars.
"actually,we can train later...."hao said
"hm?"scarlet turned around,her face with a slight smile on it.
"how beautiful...."hao stared into the distance,staring at the small stream that ran through the large area of grass and flowers.they had walked into the dense forest and scarlet looked around in wonder"wow you actually own this place?"
"yes...."hao mumbled as he saw scarlets delighted face.
"i could really get used to this....maybe i should give up that impossible dream...."i wondered aloud as i noticed how peaceful the place looked.
"what dream?"hao asked curiously
"nothing.it wouldn't interest you anyway."laughing i glided into a small clearing in the forest.thunder suddenly rumbled overhead.glancing up,i saw it had began to drizzle.a memory flashed into my mind
"Kaa-san...."i was only 1 week old that time.Father had left that evening when he saw me commanding the water from the lake to stop flowing.i had saved everyone from the flood,yet they treated me as if i was a monster.as a child and shaman,my abilities were higher than an average baby.i had ghosts help me since i could see them the day i was born.
mother was crying,calling out for her husband.she held me in her arms,saying"daughter.....Your fate awaits you.my hatred for that man has grown...and driven me to my grave.take this...."with that she gave me the necklace she always wore around her nack.it was a red pendant that hung on a silver chain.aqua and luna had emerged from the pendant almost immediately.my eyes shown nothing as a baby,i had understood little.i took the pendant within my small hands,looking at it in wonder.
"my last wish....kill your father....with hatred that brews within you,learn the dark arts of water and wind,destroy all humans.learn the art of healing from aqua and luna.they will guide you."mother breathed a sigh of releif as her last breath went out of her.a single tear rolled down my cheek as mothers body went cold .the storm matched my anger and rage as thunder rolled overhead and the wind blew against the house.aqua and luna protected me.yet i fell unconscious on the floor.
i felt a raindrop on my cheek as thunder rolled overhead.i had swore not to cry again since that daystaring into the distance i saw hao standing in front of me,his face frowning.sensing a presence at the edge of my mind,haos personality was behind it.something clutched at my chest that moment,his eyes,so dark,yet full of despair.just like mothers.i stared into the dark orbs trying to see through his personality.only darkness lay beyond.
The rain had started to pour more heavily down on us,yet i did not move.the wind blew into my face,blowing my hair back.the skies matched my anger ad i screamed in fustration at the memory that was overpowering me.There had been no laughter in my childhood,as a abandoned child i had survived with the aid of aqua and luna.they had helped me to survive in a way.at the age of four i had learned to walk.at the age of six,i learned to levitate and swim.at the age of ten,my shamanic abilities had went beyond control,destroying the whole village.with nothing except the near invisible companions beside me,i had set out to find the man that had left mother and me,to have my revenge.
mothers parting words echoed in my mind everytime i looked at the pendant.i had traveled further than anyone,now i was practically immortal.Hope,Greif,Terror,Despair,i had been through all of it.hao extended a hand towards me,which was staring into the distanceas if seeing something horrible.the warm touch of his hand on my cheek brought me back to reality.he pulled me under a tree to shelter us away from the rain.we were too far away from the castle to reach it by just walking.
"scarlet?scarlet!"he exclaimed worriedly.
i glanced at him as though he was a dream.seeing my reaction he shook me by the shouders trying to wake me up from my trance.my eyes came back into focus slowly and i saw hao glancing at me worriedly.
"bad memory...sorry"i mumbled.hao leaned me against the tree so i could rest.my eyes closed and i relaxed.Hao lowered his face near to mine and lightly kissed me on my lips.i giggled and shifted into a more comfortable position.his warm lips pressed against hers again and she put a hand around his neck.hao deepend the kiss further and pressed forcefully against her.he pulled her up from her sitting positon and pinned her against the tree.
lowering his head to her neck,his fangs started to grow longer.in one swift motion,he sank his teeth into the soft flesh of her nack and blood flowed into his mouth.it tasted like sweet potent wine.his thirst satisfied,he licked her neck to get the last few drops and is fangs returned back to normal.
"damn it."scarlet muttered.she put a hand on the bite and her hand started to glow.it soon healed and she relaxed.energy was draining out of her again and she fell asleep in a certain vampire's arms.he smirked and summoned the spirit of fire to send them back.