Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ Diamons?0.o ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 4







Gently laying her down on his bed,he smiled gently at the peaceful face of his new found lover and soon-to-be queen.Hao teleported towards the shopping mall,looking into the jewelry shop.Fangirls shreiked at the sight of him,but did not dare to approach him.he approached the salesman and pointed towards a 24-carat diamond bracelet and said.wrap that up for me.the salesman stared in astonishment at the young man who was actually buying one of the most expensive assets of the store .he took the bracelet from the glass case and wrapped it up in a red box and passed it over to hao.hao put a visa signature card into his hand and he stared dumbfounded at it.slowly making his way to flash the card,he returned with the receipt and the card and passed it over to him.once hao took the card,he disappeared in his famous column of fire.
the salesman stared,astonished at what just happened.walking dreamily back into the back of the store he thought to himself,who was that man?the fangirls screamed in anticipation and they all though"Who was hao-sama buying the bracelet for?"they all walked back to their homes inn a dreamlike trance,not noticing that a young woman who was garbed in a white dress with light blue hair and warm brown eyes was looking at them.
as hao appeared back into his room in a flash of fire,he saw that scarlet had woke up."so your awake?Faster than i though oh well,this is for you anyway."he held up the bracelet and walked towards her.she took her pale hands into his warm one and fastened the bracelet on her wrist.it shimmered slightly in the dim light and scarlet could only stare at it in wonder.
"thanks...."she managed to murmur out."actually,why are you being do good to me all of a sudden?And what was up with that in the forest?i thought we were going to train???"her voice and expression getting more and more confused at the moment.
"you should rest...."hao said,a bit irritated
"yea well,answer my questions first!"scarlet demanded.hao moved swiftly and pinned her against one of the bedposts.pressing his mouth against hers he forced his way into her mouth and slyly slipped a hand around her slim waist.she moaned softly and deepened the kiss.still not breaking the close contact he pushed her down onto the bed and stroked her back.
she moaned in obvious pleasure but it was getting too far.she broke the contact as she blushed and turned around and muttered something like "night..."hao smirked and said good night back.he slid a hand under the blanket and curved it around her waist tightly ,pulling her closer to him.with her in his embrace,they both fell asleep.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


Authors note : Sorry for the short chapter.Im kinda busy