Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness Dragon ❯ Another Way 1.0 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Don't you dare!" cried Kirara. Soata's eyes glimmered evilly as he swung his Kwan-Dao, aiming it directly at her friends, "Look out!"
Realizing the coming danger, Pailong retrieved Yoh, Ren, Anna, and Pirika, but he had no time to go after HoroHoro. The large blue slash exploded from Soata's Kwan-Dao and headed for HoroHoro, Pailong being held back by his daoshi. Kirara's heart jumped into her throat and even higher into her brain, pulling on something that caused her to rocket forward, racing with the blue energy slash that represented death for her and the ice Shaman. It was reckless, hopeless, risky, full of her heart. She just barely beat her brother's attack, receiving only a cut on her left ankle and a well-sized gash alongside the right side of her back, but she still made it, scooping the unconscious shaman into her arms and dashing into one of the many hallways of the old hotel. Every thought of her own and of the other spirits raced through her mind. Why did she leave the others? What will Soata do now? Come after her? Or take care of her friends? These worries had to be put aside as she searched frantically for a place to hide. She found a closet on the interior of the maison, ducking into it and setting HoroHoro against a wall. He fidgeted and woke, taking in a sharp breath, then curling up in pain. There was a red bruise on the pale white skin of his neck. Seeing the damage of her family's insanity made Kirara cry.
"I'm so sorry, HoroHoro-kun. I thought, he'd never get me here. I was so foolish." she gently laid a hand on the bruise. HoroHoro jumped and winced, "And now the people who mean the most to me are in jeopardy of losing their lives and I'm hiding in a closet! I'm so useless, if I wasn't here, then none of this would be happening... and you wouldn't have that bruise."
"I'll be fine." HoroHoro strained to say, trying to comfort the frustrated shaman, "You should worry about those cuts you got."
"Oh, right." Kirara leaned forward and reached her hand into HoroHoro bear costume. (which he's still wearing) Areia and the other spirit burst from her body to scold her.
"What on Earth are you doing?" shouted Areia, who was muffled by a frightened Bason.
"What, do you think I'd be unprepared for this?"
"Well, you kinda had a hard time control the Second Rung of Darkness Dragon." murmured Tokegeroh.
"Not for my brother showing, for a medical problem!" She leaned back and pulled out a first aid kit from the bear outfit.
Everyone facefaulted. This was the only thing she was prepared for!?!?! A medical emergency? She gently wrapped the bandages around HoroHoro's neck and rolled her pant leg up to apply her own to her leg.
"I want you four to search the place for Soata and the others, but be careful not to get caught.", the four spirits hesitated slightly but left the two shamans alone. Kirara handed the bandages to HoroHoro, turned to face opposite him, and took her shirt off.
"NA!!!!" cried HoroHoro, who slapped his hand to his face to muffle his scream and to hide his nosebleed. She took her tattered bra off and looked at it sadly. It was her favorite.
"What's wrong, HoroHoro-kun?"
"What are you doing?"
"Do you see this scar?" she pointed to the crescent scar on her back, "I need your help to wrap the bandages around my back and chest."
"Gah."
"Are you thinking something that could get you a very well deserved slap?"
"Iie!" HoroHoro wrapped the roll around Kirara's back, paying very close attention when it went around her chest and softly patted the ends down. Kirara stayed silently and in a desperate attempt to take her mind of Soata, HoroHoro asked, "So... what happened between you and Ren that day?"
"..." HoroHoro couldn't believe what kind of pervert he was becoming. She must really hate him now, "Horo-kun..."
"Eh?"
"Do you really wanna know?" she turned around with a snister look across her face.
"Well... I did..." HoroHoro couldn't see her quick movements, but in almost one crazy blur, Kirara had his bear costume laying on the otherside of the closet. He found himself on his back with Kirara towering over him. She had one arm holding both his arms over his head and both her legs holding his down. The ice shaman could feel the blood rising to his face, he was about to burst... eh. Her soft body held the young Shaman down, no matter how red he got in the face. Her lips brushed against his own, as she imitated Ren with a gleeful smile, and trailed down his neck. He inhaled sharply and shuddered under her gentle movements.
"Kira-" He was cut short as Kirara's free hand rose his head up as she kissed him. It wasn't a long kiss, but HoroHoro was stunned by it. He snapped back to reality and found himself.... extremely uncomfortable underneath Kirara's body. She giggled and whispered, "Do you enjoy this?"
"Kirara-chan... this is.. really hard to say but.. please get off." Kirara rose into a sitting position as HoroHoro huddled into a corner, his back facing her. She giggled again and went to his side, pulling him against her. His face flushed an even deeper red as she ran her fingers down his shirt, slowly unzipping it. HoroHoro flailed and pushed her away. The girl fell and her back struck the floor thickly.
"Itai! HoroHoro!" HoroHoro jumped to her, landing 'conveniately' between her legs. He leaned down and tried to shush her. She whimpered and kissed his nose, "You're mean."
Before anything else could happen, Areia and Amidamaru came back. Areia was shocked to discover her Shaman in such an inappropriate situation. She gasped and began to cry.
"Oh, how dishonorable, Misteress Kirara!"
"Eh! It's okay, Areia-chan! This is something you will have to deal with."
"Huff, huff.... how would you know?"
"Eh?!" Amidamaru stepped back and changed the subject, "We found Soata, but he's captured everyone else!"
"Damn!", HoroHoro stood and helped Kirara to her feet, "Let's get going!"
As they turned to leave, the closet door exploded and bursted into flames. Soata walked through the flames and grabbed HoroHoro, throwing him back. Kirara shouted and tried to go after him, but her brother stopped her. The ice shaman cried out as his clothes caught fire.
"Horo-kun!"
"Kirara! What would our father say if he saw you weakened by these foolish emotions?"
"He... Horo... Ren...."
"They won't bother us, go on and tell me."
"Misteress Kirara!" Areia cried.
"Usesaru!" Areia and Amidamaru faded away in shock. Soata dropped to one knee and looked his baby sister in the eye, "What would he say, Kirara?"
"He would say, 'Emotions are what caused us to become so weak.'"
"Kirara... why don't you just give in, hand over yourself for mother's sake."
"Because... I have my own way to bring mom back. I'm going to become the Shaman King, for everyone's sake! Soatanii-san!" At that moment, Soata rose to his feet and took the Kwan-Dao to her throat. No words were exchanged. Kirara looked out at her friends, who Soata had brought along with him. They lay in dissarray on the yard alongside a smoldering HoroHoro. Why wouldn't her brother listen to her? There is a way to bring mother back. There is...