Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ April 1st - The GIFT ❯ Fujima's Confession ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*************************************************

PART 08: FUJIMA'S CONFESSION

*************************************************

{Fujima's beach house}

A pair of aquatic eyes stared unseeingly at the view of the beach from outside the verandah. He held in his hand his 3rd can of beer and yet he still could not bring himself to go through with his plan. "Stupid conscience!" He cursed but then he knew that it was not only his conscience that was holding him back. It was something deeper or rather 'someone' and it was only when he was left alone with the redhead did he realize that the beach house was not the right place to be at that moment. Memories and feelings he had of the time he bought the house came haunting him with images of his handsome boyfriend, filling his heart and mind with pain, sadness and guilt for what he had done and for what he was planning to do. Throwing the beer can away; Fujima sat on a chair and caught his head between his hands thinking, [Why? Why do I have to feel these feelings? Why now?]

Silence…

There was no one, no one to answer his cry and he wished that he could just get really drunk and sleep off the nagging ache inside his heart, but no, fate would not be that considerate of him; well at least not since he had met the guy behind his confusion. Standing up, he gave one last look at the almost setting sun and then went to where the object of his turmoil was sleeping.

A few minutes ago, Fujima was thankful that the driver was tactful enough not to question him about anything and had helped him carry the moaning redhead in the bedroom. Now as he stood at the foot of the bed, he was still battling his demons when Sakuragi suddenly smiled in his sleep, mumbling something inaudible and his heart fluttered. After checking something behind a closed cabinet, Fujima gently sat beside the sleeping redhead and tenderly caressed the face that had plagued his dreams and fueled his guilt ever since he had started noticing not only the skills but also the young man himself. Smiling, Fujima thought that anyone who really knew him would be shocked to see him with Sakuragi, let alone believe that he might have feelings for someone who was a direct contrast to his imposing and always serious lover. Yet there he was, with Sakuragi and not with Maki.

"Shinichi." Fujima mouthed unconsciously and felt again the sudden rush of sadness and pain inside his heart. It would have been their anniversary on the 4th and the beach house was supposed to be his surprise. But what did he do? He had broken up with him. No, breaking up with his boyfriend of two years and long time crush was not an easy thing to do, in fact, it was most probably the hardest thing that he had ever done. Loving Maki was never a question for he still loves the guy so much and it was hurting him to even think that the former might be in deep pain right now. But he had to do it.

With a soft sigh, he removed his hand from his tender stroking of the redhead's face and after kissing the latter's forehead, went to stand in front of an opened window with his hands clenched on his sides, thinking about how his life got disrupted by someone who he had once considered as an annoyance in his life.

"Annoyance", he chuckled at his own description and glanced as to where the alleged was peacefully sleeping on his bed.

As Fujima's blue eyes gazed fondly at the prone figure, he couldn't help remembering how he had first thought of him as such. < First impression lasts >, or so they say but it was never the case for his impression of the redhead.

Shohoku versus Tsukubu… That was the game where he first saw the red haired rookie who was already rumored for his tenacity and surprising antics on the playing court. He had watched that game with his teammate and both of them had thought that aside from the guy's jumping capability and hunger to get the ball, there was nothing really remarkable that would have made them worry let alone make him look at the guy twice.

Well, that is not till it was their turn to meet the newly improved Shohoku team anyway.

Shohoku versus Shoyo… That day started to be as simple as 'Win the game at all cost and crush Shohoku' but, sadly, it did not turn out that way. Not only did they lost that game but he also had the worst case of irritation with himself for even giving someone he barely knew the power to make him feel all riled and confused inside. Who would have thought that he would be seething with anger not because they had lost the game, though that had been a major part, but it was because of a dimwitted loudmouth amateur who had the audacity to call him a substitute right in his face and at the same time had dared think that he was but a mere benchwarmer of their team. That had annoyed him to no end during that game. But even so, the redhead's surprising improvement on the court had not gone unnoticed by him and he reluctantly admitted to himself that he was, in fact, impressed.

And that was his first major change of impression of any guy ever. But… it did not stop there, not by a long shot. His first real shattering change of feelings for the guy came on that fateful day of about a year and a half ago, just days after their match in fact and it was the game between Kainan and Shohoku. Closing his eyes, [A change that I could have done without if given a choice.] He thought and continued his recollection.

Shohoku versus Kainan… That particular game paved the way for Kainan's 17th consecutive trip to the IH tournament and Shohoku's lost was a major buzz in their school. Students and teachers alike were all talking about it and though his heart swelled at the mention of how his famous boyfriend played like the MVP that he was fitted to be, he was still affected by how the others were mocking that last play which lead to Shohoku's lost. Hearing them throw insults and say bad things about how it was the redhead's fault for being dumb enough to not know his own teammate made him want to lash out and defend the guy to anybody who had the misfortune of saying that within his earshot, and it was a good thing that Hanagata was always by his side or he would not have been able to stop himself from loosing his head. But after school, he made a quick excuse to skip practice and immediately went to Shohoku only to hear that the redhead did not go to school that day. His face fell after hearing that and the heavy feeling in his heart stayed even until later that night when he was supposed to spend quality time with his boyfriend to celebrate Kainan's undefeated stature of being Kanagawa's number one team. Being a shrewd guy, Maki immediately noticed his sullen demeanor and asked him about it. Since he had no idea that he was starting to feel something different for the redhead that time, he had unwittingly confessed his concern for the missing Shohoku player and told Maki of his irritation when his fellow students were making fun of Sakuragi. To say that his boyfriend was livid after hearing that was an understatement, he did not even had the slightest inkling that the other would blow his top and accuse him of cheating on him. Angered and hurt by the accusation, he stormed out of Maki's room after yelling for the latter to grow up and to not look for him till Maki learned how to trust.

[That fight was the first huge fight we had after we became a couple.] He thought and grimaced in remembering what had happened after that.

Pained and confused about his fight with his boyfriend, he just walked on the empty streets, unheeding of the heavy rain and soon found himself in front of Shohoku's gate. Without even thinking, his feet carried him further inside the school's compound towards the gym and then he heard voices. Out of curiosity, he sneaked a peek inside and saw Sakuragi and Rukawa throwing punches against each other while each was claiming the fault for their lost. Soon after both rookies were spent and tired from bashing each other, he saw Sakuragi slumped down to the floor with tears streaming down his face and his heart twisted at the sight. He almost gave in to the temptation of making his presence known and intruded on what seemed to be a private moment between the two when Rukawa suddenly hunched down on one knee and gathered the sobbing redhead in his arms, murmuring something that somehow quieted the sobs which were rocking Sakuragi's body. Disturbed by the scene, he hurriedly left Shohoku high feeling a deep sense of hostility towards the raven head. Utterly puzzled with what he felt, he went home that night feeling lousier than ever thus he just went to sleep immediately in hopes that his head would be cleared come morning.

"Boy was I wrong on that supposition." He mocked himself and jerked when the wall clock suddenly chimed 5 times. Automatically, his eyes went to check on his guest and sighed in relief when he saw that the guy was still sound asleep. With a small smile playing on his lips, he resumed his position earlier and grasped the redhead's hand, kissing the knuckles before placing it against his heart. "You don't know the shock that I had went through after that Hana. The realization that I might have feelings for you or was falling for you scared me so much that I turned away from it but then I guess my feelings for you were as persistent and as hard headed as you are." He sadly stated, thus with dulled eyes he went back to that time when he had first recognized his growing infatuation for Shohoku's self-proclaimed tensai.

When morning came, he woke up with a splitting headache, a pain in his heart and the picture of the sobbing Sakuragi stuck in his head. Frustrated, he spent the entire day moping and was still pondering until night came and then he resorted into getting himself drunk to at least forget his worries since he was not able to resolve anything. Thus, he soon found himself really drunk and was knocking on the front door of his besfriend's house at god knows what time then woke up the next morning feeling quite clear about certain things despite the huge hangover. Maybe Hanagata had told him something or maybe he had blurted something to his friend but whatever it was he could not quite remember. He was not a constant drinker and he had never really gotten purposely drunk, well at least not since the time he had to muster enough courage to confess his feelings to his so-called rival, Maki. But after that day, he was able to think things through and reluctantly admitted to himself that by some weird stroke of fate, the redhead had somehow gotten under his skin. That feeling of warmth that would creep inside his system whenever he would think of the brash yet adorable redhead was enough to make him want to shout out his frustration for the conflict it brought into his life. Afraid, disconcerted and guilty of his newfound feelings, he immediately sought to patch things up with his boyfriend and forced himself to not think of his feelings for Sakuragi again. Everything went okay after that and though he still went to games played by Shohoku, he was just content of being a silent spectator in the audience, awed whenever the redhead showed another improvement and captivated by the aura of beauty the lad projects, an admiring fan one might say, but that was it. He drew the line at that point with a promise that it would never be crossed.

Fujima made a face when he remembered that promise and had a faraway look before returning his gaze back to the prone figure on the bed. "Promises are made to be broken and lines are meant to be crossed. Do you that Hana-chan?" He asked the sleeping guy and his lips twitched when the other shifted in his sleep. "Guess not. But I do." He whispered.

Caressing the boy's face with the back of his hand, "Just by being here with you, just by wanting to be you and just by falling for you made me a living proof of that."

Brushing the red locks that had fallen on Sakuragi's forehead, he continued baring his feelings to the unknowing guy. "I was wrong when I deceived myself into believing that I was able to control my feelings for you. When I first went to college, I found myself missing you. Missing you play, missing to see your face, missing even the sound of that unique laugh of yours." He snickered. "You have like become a part of my life that I could not shake, not even when I was happy living with Shin-chan. I have kept returning to Kanagawa in hopes of seeing you, sneaking a peak, checking on your progress, that sort of thing and just to hear you laugh or your voice was enough to appease my ache for you." Laughing softly, "Pathetic huh? Who would have thought that I, Kenji Fujima, the once ace of Shoyo High and a renown point guard in Kanagawa, have a major crush on Shohoku's resident bullhorn and at the same time, madly in love with one of Tokyo University's ace basketball player."

After his laughter stopped, Fujima changed position and slowly slid beside Sakuragi to place his head just above the other's beating heart. "You don't know how hard it was for me during that time, staying faithful to Shinichi, keeping my growing feelings for you at bay, staying away from Kanagawa, staying away from you. I loved Shinichi and I still do actually but I could no longer deny myself or even fool myself into believing that I'm just infatuated with you or that I only lust for your body." He muffled as he burrowed deep into the redhead's warmth, reveling in the guy's nearness till he got a shock when he was suddenly wrapped in a tight embrace.

Though he was dumbstruck, his heart still soared from the act only to fall down again when he vaguely heard him mumble a name that was definitely not his. Frowning, he gently wriggled out from the embrace and moved so he could have a better view of the redhead's face. "Kaede… you really love him don't you?" He asked the unknowing boy with soulful eyes though he already knew the answer to that one.

Tracing the outline of Sakuragi's lips, "Yesterday… After knowing about you and Rukawa, I… I was so jealous that I could not see or even think straight. All I could think of was that I should be the one you were spending this day with. Not him, not anybody." Chuckling, "Crazy huh? Guess I acted quite out of character after that because even Toru noticed it and like an idiot, I have tried to drown my sorrows last night but it only got me thinking more about you and Rukawa… and Shinichi." Sighing, "Last night… I have made lots of hasty decisions. Decisions that I may regret for the rest of my life, including this."

Dipping his head, he hovered till his lips were just inches that of the sleeping boy and said, "I could no longer hide the truth that I'm in love with you Hanamichi Sakuragi and I badly need this one time, just this once to have you all to myself. I know you're not aware of what I have done or would do to you and you might even hate me afterwards but as long as I could have this one day to hold you, to love you, to feel you and to remember you by, it'll all be worth it." Inching closer, "I hope that someday you'll be able to forgive me." After saying that, he closed his eyes and finally gave rein to his repressed longing of the boy.

Lowering his head, Fujima tentatively placed a chaste kiss over the slightly parted lips then groaned when the light contact brought forth the same heat that had coursed through his body in the study room, driving him to deepen the kiss till it became heated and passionate. While he was busy devouring Sakuragi's lips, his hands mechanically went to tug the boy's shirt from his pants and once done he lifted his own body so he could lift the shirt high enough to reveal a well-toned torso. Hands roaming freely on the bared body, Fujima left his assault on the redhead's lips to travel downwards and paid homage to the body he had longed to caress. Where his hands touched his lips followed, needing to taste and touch every part and every inch of his Hana-chan knowing full well that it would be his only chance but his roaming stopped the minute his hand brushed across a budding nipple. Gingerly he let his finger play and tease around the rosy bud until it hardened like a pebble and then hungrily captured it inside his mouth, biting, nibbling and licking. After savoring the taste, he gave the reddish pebble one last suck before transferring his ardent ministration to the other slowly growing bud, sucking it whole and using his tongue to tease till it grew erect and hard inside his mouth while his hand ventured downwards.

Engrossed in his desire, Fujima failed to notice the fingers that were raking his hair or the soft gasps and moans from the guy beneath him. Only when he heard the other moaned a name out loud did he lift his head and he found himself staring straight into a pair of desire glazed brown eyes.

"Hana?" Fujima gasped, surprised that Sakuragi had gained consciousness but the latter only stared at him without the slightest recognition in his eyes and was stroking his face lovingly.

"Hana?" He called again, more audible this time, waiting anxiously for a reaction. But instead of an answer, he was rather baffled when Sakuragi suddenly clutched his shoulders in a tight grip and threw his head back with a whimper.

Though perplexed, Fujima was temporarily transfixed as his azure heated blue eyes took in the enticing picture and it was only when the grip on his shoulder turned painful did he snap out from his stupor. Only then did he realize that though his mouth had left its ardent teasing of the boy's body his hand had not stopped fondling the redhead's arousal.

Face flushed, eyes closed, that swan-like neck arched upwards, parted lips where soft moans could still be heard and the feel of the body writhing underneath him was enough to snap the blue-eyed boy into action. Thus with a low growl, he deftly unzipped the redhead's pants and freed the crying arousal that was screaming for his attention. Licking his lips, Fujima stared with lust filled eyes before he dipped his head and used his tongue to swirl on the pre-cumming head, relishing the musky taste. When dried, he trailed his tongue along the length from top to bottom and then kissed his way up but not without sucking on the twin sacs first.

"Please…" Sakuragi softly cried and was twisting fervently with obvious need.

Upon hearing the younger lad's plea, Fujima completely enveloped Sakuragi's manhood inside his mouth and would have smiled if he could when it had suddenly grown fully erect and rock hard, almost gagging him. Holding the redhead's hips in place to keep him from thrusting, he slowly licked the length inside his mouth without so much as moving his head, coating every inch his tongue could reach. Then he languidly moved up, sliding his tongue along the walls, and sucked the tip like you would a lollipop, thrusting out his tongue to inflict more torture by twirling it round and round before bobbing his head down again to encase the length till it reached the base of his throat.

Fujima could feel himself grow as hard as the length he was sucking while he was slowly teasing the redhead and though he was delaying his own release, the arousing tune the other was making with his soft gasps and moans after each bob he made was making his wait well worth it. But when he felt the painful pull on his hair and the tensing of the muscles, he knew that he had to bring the other to his release. Thus with a determination to bring the redhead to the highest peak, he ignored his own hardened arousal and quickened his pace, rendering his best blowjob ever. Within seconds, his semi-conscious partner was arching his back high off the bed, letting out a loud cry of release before spewing out his seed inside his awaiting mouth.

*************************************************

{Outside the beach house}

Two figures just alighted a navy blue sports car when a loud cry made a raven head 17-year old look up at an opened window and felt his heart stopped beating when he softly mumbled, "Hana," and without another thought, he went scurrying towards the source of the sound, unheeding of the shouts for him to wait.

*************************************************

{Inside}

With a huge grin plastered across his face, Fujima crawled on top of the guy and stared lovingly at the satiated birthday boy who was sporting a contented smile on his beautiful boyish face with his eyes closed. Cupping the boy's face with one hand, he kissed Sakuragi with fervor and was rewarded when the other reciprocated with equal intensity thus Fujima soon found himself swooning in joyous wonder within the redhead's tight embrace and felt time stood still. But intoxicating as Sakuragi's lips may be, Fujima had to lift his head for fear of suffocating the semi-conscious redhead and went to trail wet kisses all over the latter's face towards the neck with feverish hunger.

"I could not get enough of you Hana-chan." Fujima cooed, sucking on the redhead's neck. "And I love how you respond to me but now it's my turn." He whispered, trailing his other hand pass the perfect ass to insert his finger inside the opening to prepare the redhead, using Sakuragi's own cum as lubrication.

Sakuragi buckled at the intrusion and tightened his arms around the slender figure on top of him. "Aahh… it hurts," he yelped, burying his face inside the crook of his partner's neck.

"Shhh… It'll be okay soon Hana-chan." Fujima cajoled, reclaiming his lips while his other hand went to stroke Sakuragi's member to take the latter's mind off the pain. [He's too tight.] He thought and was excited at the possibility that Sakuragi was still a virgin. When he felt the taut muscles relaxing under his tender stroking, Fujima gently inserted another finger to stretch the opening wider but Sakuragi still jerked and squirmed in real pain.

The redhead's clouded mind was in total confusion as to why his beloved was continuously hurting him after giving him intense pleasure and satisfaction earlier. Twisting his body, he half-reached for the hand that was inflicting the pain and murmured, "Kaede, please stop… I… I can't. It hurts so much." He pleaded, his shrouded brown eyes brimming with tears as they looked straight into a pair of sapphire orbs framed by what he was seeing as the handsome face of his kitsune.

Fujima looked down at the pleading chocolate pupils and momentarily stopped, pulling his hand from behind Sakuragi. He knew of the drug's effects before he had given it to the redhead but the probability that the latter would be hallucinating that he was Rukawa was something he had overlooked. As of the moment, those honey brown eyes were pleading for him to stop but at the same time showing him undisguised love. Although, his groin was screaming for him to just plunge in despite the misconception and pleading, his heart was crying for Sakuragi to know that it was him and not Rukawa who was making love to him. He wanted to believe that he was actually the recipient of that love he was seeing and not as substitute for the absentee boyfriend.

Without letting go of the semi-hardened arousal within his grasp, Fujima leaned back down and whispered, "It's not Kaede but Kenji Hana," while nibbling Sakuragi's ear.

Eyes closed, "Kaede…" The redhead moaned, wrapping his arms tightly around the other's neck as surges of pleasure filled his senses the minute the pain had stopped and felt himself hardening again under the tender stroking of his kitsune.

Fujima grunted when he heard the name and though he realized that the redhead's subconscious was actually responding to Rukawa and not to him, he knew that he could no longer hold back. Gently he tried disentangling Sakuragi's arm around his neck but the other tightened his hold on him and started kissing him sweetly on his lips. The sweetness of the act made his head swirl and he was already leaning towards the kiss when the bedroom door suddenly flung open and in came, "Rukawa…"

*************************

As usual.. comments and reviews are mostly deeply appreciated... my email address is dbrrk@yahoo.com if you want to contact me that is...