Slayers Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Rivals ❯ Plans ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

More Than Rivals

By Sailor Cherry Star

disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, i own only the characters I create. Also I got this idea of Slayers group being a band was when I saw a cute picture of the Salyers band with Lina and amelia as the singers and Zel with a guiter and I think Gourry was playing the drums in that one.

Chapter 2: Perfect Basement Plan

"A plan?" Zelgadis questioned Filia. She nodded . They were in the that they were going to hold the contest in next. It's been about 2 months since Yugi moved to this city.

"To get Yami and Lina to stop being such fierce rivals. "Filia said.

"What do you plan to do, Filia?" Sylphiel asked .

"Actually I have many plans." She said," Number 1. Lock them in a basement until they start being friendly. I saw it happen in many movies and stories. It always seems to work, but you never know. Number 2. We find a sorcerer who will transport them into a maze where only teamwork gets them out. Number 3. Lock them in this very room. Maybe we can even turn on romantic music for them and they'll fall in love..."

"Excuse me, but I think we're planning to get them to stop fighting not getting them to become lovers." Zel interupted.

"Well, at least it's better then rivals." Filia said nervously," Anyway...Number 4. Lock them in the school at night. Number 5. Lock them in the attic .Number 6. Lock them in a..."

"Excuse me, Filia dear." Xellos interupted and Filia glared at him," But lets forget about locking them someplace and start thinking of something that will not involve them trying to kill us after it. How about a game with one of their lives at stake and the other to rescue them."

"Or maybe something out of a fairy tale and Yami being the prince and Lina the damsel in distress." Gourry suggested.

"Me?! Damsel in distress?!?!" Lina's angry voice shouted from behind them. They are whirled around to see a very mad Lina their with hands on her hips," Why would I be the damsel in distress?!?! Anyway, let's get this over with."

Lina huffed past them and took the microphone," Well, are you all ready?"

Filia, Gourry, Xellos, Sylphiel and Zel all chorused their' yes' .

"Don't forget that Mr. Rude and Spoiled Brat and his band is also playing after us. So you better give a specialy great performance." Everybody nodded in agreement .

-------------------

"WHOOOO!! YOU ROCK ZEL!!!" Amelia shouted encouragements and compliments towards Zel from the table she was sitting at with her friends. They were Yugi, Shizuka, and Mokuba who were all sweatdropping .

"She's......always so..........energatic." Yugi stated slowly. The others nodded in agreement.

"Which one is your favorite?" Amelia asked as she turned towards them and sat down.

"Well, I think Miss Lina has a lovely voice and everybody else is also very skilled, so I don't think I could chose. Xellos, the piano player, looks very cute and very mysterious sometimes." Shizuka pondered.

"I agree that Miss Lina has a lovely voice." Mokuba said," Also Sylphiel is a great second singer and she sings very well with Lina in a duet."

"I agree with both of you ." Yugi nodded in agreement.

"I think Zelgadis is the BEST!!" Amelia shouted. Everybody sweatdropped again.

"I can't wait until Yami goes on stage." Shizuka said," He's so very handsome and so is everybody else in the band. He has a very deep and talented singing voice."

"Not as good as Zel-kun." Amelia grumbled and then her eyes sparkled as she whriled around with stars in her eyes as Zelgadis started to sing his part.

"I think you have a good voice too. "Yugi commented .

"Zel-kun's is better." Amelia muttered," But thanks for the compliment."

"I wasn't really talking about your voice, but about Shizuka's." Yugi said and Shizuka blushed.

"You think so?" She asked.

"You bet!" Yugi chirped.

"Thanks. You're sweet ." Shizuka said while blushing a bright crimson.

"You'd almost think they were a couple." Amelia whispered towards Mokuba who nodded .

----------------

Yami mumbled some curses when Lina's band got a very very big applause . She was good, too good.

But she did have a good voice and there were many things she was good at...No! He couldn't start thinking about her that way. He hated her and she hated him and it was that way for a long time now.

"Yami? Yo, dude! Snap out of it!" Jou shook Yami by the shoulder for him to stop daydreaming.

Yami looked up a dumb expression on his face,"Huh? Oh! Sorry, I was in deep thought."

"That's okay. Anyway let's get this show on the road!" Anzu shouted . Everybody gave her a wierd look before walking onstage.

"Good luck, you'll need it." Lina whispered with a smug smirk on her face while passing by Yami.

"Thanks." Yami said sarcastically.

-----------------

"When do we work on this special plan of yours?" A voice asked. Everything was in complete darkness.

"My plan? Not a plan since it'll be easily done." A deep loud and harsh voice said .

"Well, what are you going to do once you get to Earth. It's unlikely for a dragon to even think of controlling a counrty their." A dragon stepped out of the shadows. A huge, very huge rad dragon stepped infron of a dark purple one. It flapped it's wings," You can't use your magical powers to turn the whole counrty into a country without modern technology, it's beyond dragon skill and it's beyond all skills to banish all the worhtless humans who live there."

"I am like no ordinary dragon, since my power far exceeds yours. I will banish all humans who are not blessed with magical abilities. Sorcerers and dragons have lived peacefully on our planet for hundreds of years and I expect the same with these." The purple one replied.

"What if some fight against you for banishing their human friends, what will you do then?" It asked.

"I'll simply destroy them. A dragon of my power would have no difficulty. I'll choose...." The dragon raised its hands to form a globe and spinned it. It stopped at a country too well known as Japan," The country of Japan, its a great country, an island that will suit nicely as my country."

------------------

"Can you wait here till after school, Lina?" Filia asked as the end of the lunch period was signaled," Oh, I mean by the school basement. There's something that might really interest you there."

"Sure! I don't have anything planned for today and no homework, I was thinking of trying to do something about my sister Luna, but at least I won't get hurt meeting you at the basement so okay."Lina replied and quickly ran of towards her next class.

"Great!"

-------------------

Yami looked at the note on his locker with a surprised look when he read who it was from.

"From Lina? Why?" He opened the envelope and blushed deep crimson after reading it. He crunched the peice of paper into a ball and growled," It's a joke a simple joke made by her!"

"What's up Yami? You seem angry." Honda remarked.

"Lina sent a joke letter to me and now I'm going to meet her after school by the basement to sort this out!" Yami cried and slammed his locker almost denting it," How dare she?!?!"

"Let me see?" Honda didn't wait for the insane at the moment Yami to answer and snatched the peice of paper away. He carefully uncrumpled it as best as he could and read it. A look of confusion swept his face then after examining the handwriting her noticed that it looked strangely a lot like Xellos's.

'I'll not tell him what I found out since he'll go even more insane.' Honda told himself after taking a look at the very frusturatingYami who was holding a kid, looked like his first year of high school, by the collar and demanding info. He sweatdropped and started to back away slowly.

"HONDA! Give that back or I'll hunt you done until your death!" Yami cried and attempted to reach for Honda's neck.

Honda yelped and ran as fast as if he was chased by a hundred killer robots.

"I'll give Lina a peice of my mind! How dare she say that she say that...." Yami ranted on and on.

"LINA!!! I DID NOT FALL HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH YOUR MARVELOUS AND OVERLY CUTE BEAUTY!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE IMPRESSED BY MY LOW-LIFE TALENTS!!! I DO NOT EVEN HAVE LOW-LIFE TALENTS BUT OVERLY VERY IMPRESSIVE TALENTS!!!!!YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT'S FALLING IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEEE!!" Yami shouted at the top of his lungs and everybody stopped and stared at his then slowly backed away from him as he continued to rant more and more things.

The principal walked up to Yami and showed a detention slip infront of his face and he 'eeped' than stopped yelling.

"That's better." The principal said and walked of.

---------------------

"What is taking her so long?" Lina wondered as she waited by the school basement.[A:N Don't know if schools even have basements,but oh well.]

"What are you doing here?! So you did send me the letter?!" Yami said in a low growl as he walked up to her.

"Eeeep. You're scaring me now." Lina said then gave him a death glare. They both started a death glaring contest and didn't notice the basement door slowly open until somebody pushed them inside.

"AHHHH!!!" They both screamed as they tumbled down the stairs.

"Yami?" Lina asked into the darkness as the door slammed shut and the click of the door was sounded meaning that they were now officially locked. Lina landed with a 'thud' to the floor and Yami fell right on top of her.

"What?" He asked. There was a pause.

"I hate you. Will you get of me?"

"Sorry." Yami muttered and got up.

"Yami?" She asked again.

"What is it now?!?!Over spoiled brat." Yami muttered the last part to himself.

"I still hate you. I hate you to death." Lina said as she stood up.

"What has that got to do with anything?!?" Yami screamed.

"It helps me manage my temper. It's called revealing your inner feelings. Unlike some people who can't control their short temper." Lina said the last part sarcastically.

"This is sooo fun." Yami said back in a very sarcastict and bored tone.

"I hate you."

"Oh just shut up!"

A:N Will Lina and Yami be able to survive with each other? Will they even get out?

Find out next time and till then.......

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!