Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Secret ❯ Part V ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I do not own The Slayers or the song Secret… I'd Be A Whole Lot Richer If I Did Though!!!
Thanks Rachel 1 for being my Beta reader on this fic; Ireallyneeded one! (n-)
 
Also thanks everyone else for being so understanding about Xelfi Productions. I discovered my problem is the fact that I'm really writing about six fanficts in one on that one so I've decided that what I'll do is I'll switch over to having Slayers Dedicatedbe my main focus fic and I'll write up the plays for ­Xelfi Productionsbefore continuing with the rest of it. That should make it all pretty simple! (nn)
 
Anywho that's that! Only one more chapter to go on this one, Thanks for reading it!
 
WARNING!!!This chapter contains sexual insinuations and as such has been rated M!!! Read at you own risk!!!
 
You asked for more Lime Mawfa!
 
…Enjoy! (nn)
 
Secret; Lyrics By Maroon 5: A six part song fiction in which, after TRY and then while on a new mission, both Xelloss and Filia consider themselves…
 
 
I know I don't know you…
But I want you…
So bad…
 
Everyone has a secret…
Oh can they keep it?
 
Oh no… they can't
 
The hunt for Zelgadiss' cure had been created by his mistress as an impossible side mission to allow him to get closer to the group in order to complete his true mission. However, by some random fluke of fate or just dumb luck, Gourry had stumbled upon it while they had been in the last batch of ruins. It would be almost a five month trip back to Saillune but Amelia was more than ready to make it, what with Zelgadiss proposing the moment he found his cure and all.
 
Xelloss sighed gazing down on the group as they wandered into the inn for the evening. Tonight was officially the last day of Fall; if Xelloss' plan did not succeed by sunrise Lord Beastmaster would be most displeased.
 
O O O
 
The crashes and clanks died down as dinner ended and they all headed upstairs to their respective rooms. Out by the mossy banks of the pond behind the inn, a lone figure watched the different lights go out as his party entered their respective rooms; Filia's light was snuffed out last as usual.
 
Xelloss stood calm against the harsh winds, eyes open; and silently debated how to play his last card. Suddenly he perked up. “Oh my! So my prey has come to me! Hmm, what are you after Filia?!”
 
Filia had made up her mind and she wasn't going to back down on her decision. Xelloss was up to something, that much was more than obvious, and she was merely means to an end. However, the fact remained that in the end she was in way over her head in all of this. She couldn't resist him she wasn't even sure she really wanted too. Besides…
 
… You should know you can't evade me of all monsters! You do recall the War of the Monsters Fall, don't you?! Thousands fell at my hand, do you honestly think one little Gold could escape my reach?!
 
… Especially one I want so much more…
 
Xelloss had never lied, if he said he wanted her more than all those others he was telling the truth. The question is… She thought to herself as she stopped four feet from him and met his gaze. …that even while knowing that the reason he wants me so much is certainly for evil; what will I do
 
But as they held each other's gaze, the wind blowing their cloaks; the final sign of how they foiled one another, she already knew. She'd had… a plan.
 
Xelloss read her emotions with growing distaste. He found far too much… calm amongst the fear, guilt, confusion, helplessness, and desire. The calm should not be there, he needed to change this.
 
Filia let out a surprised gasp as Xelloss phased behind her, wrapping her in his arms. Xelloss sighed, delighted at the thrilling emotions sprouting up in his little dragon in waves. Oh yes, she was his, she had no other choice for he'd take care of it tonight or suffer the… consequences.
 
“X-Xelloss…” Filia whispered fearfully as she felt his lips snaking their way along her neck. “L-Let go…”
 
“Why?!” Xelloss mumbled in her ear between nips. “You're obviously enjoying this, little dragon!”
 
He pulled back and spun her around to beam at her. “Am I mistaken?!”
 
Filia blushed in a combination of embarrassment and shame, but then stood tall.
 
“No!” She replied haughtily pulling out her mace and pointing it at his nose. “But I made you a deal! If you want me, you need to get me to answer your question first!”
 
How dare she!!! After all I've tried to… Xelloss let out a small sigh, expertly masking his overwhelming fury. “Very well Miss Filia, the answer to your question is...”
 
“Wait!” Filia cried grabbing him by the shoulder. “I have one more question…” She blushed removing her hand and hanging her head. “…If it's not too much trouble…”
 
Xelloss smirked inwardly but let out a long, overdramatic sigh. “Hmm, very well. Three questions it is.” He held up a warning finger and cracked an eye. “But I've only promised you two answers Filia, remember this!”
 
Filia nodded with a swallow. “Very well; answer my original two questions and I'll ask the last just to try.”
 
Xelloss clasped his hands on his staff and held it in front if him calmly. “Very well. The answer to your first question is… well… I really don't know!” He rubbed the back of his head with a nervous smile. “It was really just spur of the moment choice! One minute I was absorbing all that wonderful pain, fear, and rage…”
 
He sighed remembering it vividly, and despite the conflicting feelings of awe and outrage at his casual explanations of his actions Filia shuddered. Xelloss grinned up at her.
 
“Of course I hadn't been counting on that little Val Flare going all haywire!” He winced slightly. “And the next thing I knew I was stuck between two options, complete my mission and let you die or go and act all chivalrous…”
 
He rubbed his head again and let out a nervous chuckle. “Of course I had been confident that my little rescue bit wouldn't cost me the battle but it appears I was wrong!” He gave another dry and embarrassed chuckle.
 
“'It looks like I really botched this job, haven't I?'” Filia stated quietly gazing at the ground, far off in her own vivid memories of that day.
 
“Eh?!” Xelloss inquired raising his eyebrows.
 
Filia looked up at him with sudden comprehension. “When you said that, after Valgaav…” Filia winced in memory. “… when I…” She narrowed her eyes in realization. “I almost got you killed!!!”
 
Xelloss chuckled darkly. “Hmm… unlikely, but I was severely… punished.”
 
Filia gulped. “I'm sorry…”
 
“Oh don't concern yourself with that, Miss Filia!” Xelloss replied casually, opening his eyes and bearing them into her own. “It was my own foolish choice!”
 
“Besides!” He approached her with a twisted grin, causing her to gulp and try to back away only to trip over a rock and fall backward. He caught her easily with the speed only a demon could achieve. He smirked darkly pulling her close to him so that their faces were mere inches apart. “You shouldn't be concerned with the punishment I received for that little mishap so much as the rewards I intend to reap from telling you of it…”
 
Filia gulped peering into his dark, ancient gaze. His amethyst shards had taken on the wild look of the hunter he truly was once more, The intoxicating combination of fear and desire was making her adrenalin run as well as her head spin, and she couldn't really be certain she wasn't enjoying it.
 
Xelloss smirked smugly tasting her conflicting emotions with sadistic pleasure. The power he had over her was only intensified by the knowledge he easily could cause her as much pain as he could pleasure and she'd still be his. His, given freely, given forever…
 
“The answer to your second question is not so simple…” He continued huskily, lowering the incredibly confused dragon maiden onto the moss. Filia gazed up at him wide eyed. She wasn't entirely certain she knew what was going on here but she knew it couldn't be anything good.
 
“X-Xel…” She began but he cut off her small timid protest with a long deep kiss. She moaned unconsciously wrapping her arms around him. Moments later he pulled away from her and smirked down on the panting dragon maiden. Oh he was so pleased with her reaction! It would make this little game so much more interesting.
 
“My, my Filia…” He sated in a dark condescending manner causing her to flinch. “If I didn't know any better I'd assume you wanted me to go ahead and skip answering your little questions and take you right now!” He chuckled a dark little chuckle. “I doubt you'd put up much of a fight at all!”
 
Filia gasped, flushed from the shame and embarrassment of realizing the position she now found herself in and the knowledge that he was right. Terrified at her own lack of self-control Filia pushed him off her, Xelloss let her as he had already reached his intended goal; hot tears began forming in her eyes. “NAMAGOMI!!!”
 
She got to her feet slipping on the moss a few times before gaining her footing and running off into the forest. Xelloss watched her go with a smirk; hunting was no fun when the prey was unaware what they were doing. She needed to understand just precisely what she was getting into for him to feel confident it was him that she truly desired and not just her lonely, virgin impulses acting up.
 
He glared off into the tree line darkly. In order for this whole deal to work she had to give herself to him freely, any sort of latter on resentment could botch the entire mission. Besides… he thought twitching softly as her pet name rang in his ears. I need to know it really is Me she's after… call it a matter of personal pride if you will, but her opinion has always mattered even when it most certainly shouldn't!!!
 
Twitching in spite of himself Xelloss levitated above the canopy and gazed down as he stalked his prey.
 
I mean just who does she think she is!!! She knows I could easily kill her and yet she just can't seem to hold her tongue! Xelloss' evil glare softened lightly as he caught sight of his little dragon weeping beneath him by a small stream. …and why is it that I let her? Hmm, it's troubling but I don't suppose it matters much I'm just pleased Lord Beastmaster saw the logic in my suggestion…
 
How could he!!! Filia sobbed to herself. Does he have any idea how treasonous it is for me to even consider giving into him without a fight to the death?! Then he had to go and…
 
She burst out into another fresh batch of sobs because the worst of it was that he did know, he was up to something, him and that damnable Mistress of his… and she was just a means to an end…
 
Filia gasped as she was pulled into a warm, yet cold, embrace. She pushed against his chest but his strong grip didn't waver. Xelloss buried his head in the side of her hair and growled. “The reason your comments can get to me little dragon, is because I care enough about your opinions to let them…” He pulled back giving her a bitter glare as he traced her chin with his hand. “Hmm, L-Sama must consider this an amusing form of irony…”
 
Filia looked up at him in shock. “But I thought monsters couldn't love!”
 
Xelloss chuckled darkly releasing her and taking a small step back his bangs masking his eyes. “Who ever said anything about love, little dragon?!” He shook his head softly. “I don't love you, Filia! But there are an awful lot of things in this world that are pretty close to it!” He looked back up at her, his smirk losing its dark gaze as it took on a more bittersweet one. “And it appears I feel all of those!”
 
He shook his head sadly. “This is most unfortunate! If Lord Beastmaster hadn't agreed to my request…” He gave his driest smile of the evening and didn't bother to continue the statement.
 
Filia failed to notice this as she was still stuck on the first statement.
 
“What do you mean you don't love me?!!!” She yelled raising her mace to his nose off of pure reflex. “When were you planning on telling me this little detail?! After you had already taken me in my moment of weakness back there?!”
 
Xelloss twitched at her blind sighted stupidity. “First of all!” He yelled in reply. “I just told you `this little detail' three seconds ago!!! Secondly, I'm the whole reason you didn't do something you might have seriously regretted back there!” He smirked amused at her twitching and in remembrance of the moment. “What with it being right in full view of the inn and all!”
 
“Well you don't have to worry about me doing that twice!!!” Filia replied haughtily. “Not after you said what you said about me back there and most certainly not after you flat out told me you don't love me!!!”
 
“Oh?!” Xelloss replied twitching furiously. “So you'd have preferred me to have taken you right then and there without you having any clue as to what you were really getting yourself into?!!!”
 
“I…uh…um…” Filia stuttered not really sure how to reply. Xelloss shook his head bitterly.
 
“You're so naive!” He spat. “Did you even once consider that despite my mission I could have some interest in you as a person!”
 
“Oh, Xelloss…” Filia whispered softly not really sure how to reply to this. She swallowed hard and looked up at him. “I-I… I still have one more question…”
 
Xelloss chuckled darkly. “Oh really! Hmm, and what's that Filia?! Do you want to know what my mission is?! Are you really foolish enough to think I'd answer that question?!”
 
Filia shook her head softly. “No… it's not that.” Not anymore anyway, besides... I think I already know… “It's just…”
 
“Yes?!” Xelloss inquired, genuinely curious.
 
Filia beamed up at him. “Can you catch me?!”
 
Xelloss facefaulted and Filia giggled speeding off into the foliage. “Wha…”
 
Chuckling he got to his feet in genuine amusement. “Oh my, Miss Filia! Do you even have to ask?!” Still chuckling the ancient hunter phased off into the shadow of the night.
 
Filia smirked to herself as she ducked into a small clearing surrounded by some sort of flowered bush. They had blue blossoms quite unique actually, she'd have to pick some after…
 
Filia blushed furiously realizing just what she was really about to do but then burst into a fresh wave of giggles. The look on his face was just priceless…
 
Still giggling Filia failed to notice the bush behind her shiver as Xelloss faded into view. Xelloss eyed her hungrily and gave a small twisted smirk as he prepared to overtake his prey.
 
Filia gasped as she felt an arm slip around her waist. As Xelloss reeled her in to face him, Filia's mace came crashing towards his face off of pure reflex. He smirked catching it easily with his free hand and tossed it into the night.
 
“Hey!” Filia protested furiously. “Wha…”
 
Tight, firm arms wrapped themselves around her in a binding embrace and Filia's eyes flew wide in shock as he hushed her ranting with a firm yet demanding kiss. She attempted to pull away but Xelloss refused to loosen his hold and she soon found herself melting into his kiss.
 
Filia let out a small moan and Xelloss smirked pulling back to look at her his eyes betraying his hunger and her flush betraying her willingness to submit.
 
“It seems I caught you, ne?!” He stated huskily, running a hand through her tangled locks, pulling the leaves from them as he did so. “Now what am I to do with you?!”
 
Filia blinked softly as though trying to clear her head. Her whole body felt like air, warm air, she was floating. The dragon maiden had no clue what he was doing to her now let alone what he should do next. She hoped he'd hurry up and do it though, whatever it was…
 
Xelloss' smirk widened as he sensed her impatience. He pulled her jerkily to him causing her to gasp in fear and cling to him unconsciously.
 
He grinned down at her. “Poor little dragon, you seem so lost as if you were looking for something but you don't know what…” He kissed her again, tracing kisses down her neck and back up to her lips before pulling back to gaze at her again.
 
Filia opened her eyes a little slower this time and drew her own half-lidded blue orbs up to meet his cool amethyst shards. Xelloss looked back at her calmly. “Was that what you were looking for?”
 
Filia was to stunned to speak, this was all happening so fast. Too fast, too wrong, so slow, so right… She blinked up at him hoping he'd answer his own question, hoping he'd do that again, praying he wouldn't, knowing he would, that this was all following his plan just as usual.
 
Xelloss smirked snaking his hand into her hair to grasp the back of her head and lift it to him as his other hand slid lower to the small of her back. “Oh?! So that wasn't it!” He pulled her closer causing her to gasp as she bumped against him roughly. His gaze darkened and his smirk twisted. “Then perhaps it was this?!”
 
Again he was kissing her and she moaned wrapping her arms around him tightly not wanting to let him go less he stop, less this stop. It was wrong, she knew, he had made certain she knew… but it was right…HE was right… he was what she wanted, what deep down she'd always wanted and now…
 
Xelloss smirked inwardly deepening the kiss and slipping his tongue into her mouth as he lowered her to ground slipping off her cloak and tracing his hand along her thigh. He basked in the intoxicating feeling of power he now held.
 
“You... are mine!”
 
…And so she was …
 
but I come with a price…