Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Finally! ❯ Everything for the One You Love ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Everything for the One You Love

Meanwhile…

Amelia heard a soft knock on her door.

"I thought I said I wasn't going to marry him! Nothing any of you say will convince me to marry him!" she shouted, hugging herself as she faced the open window the wind blowing against her robe.

"The last thing I want to do is convince you to marry Gourry's look-alike."

Amelia's eyes widened as she turned around to face the man she loved with all her heart. Zelgadis stood by the door as he silently closed it, his eyes boring into hers.

"Why didn't you tell me, Amelia?"

Her hands fisted at her side as her eyes shut tightly. "For the obvious reason! If I had told you that I was betrothed to someone it only would have given you a reason to push me away! I know how you think, Zelgadis. Even after removing the Golem-third side of you, and almost dying for you, I know you still doubt my love for you and your worthiness to receive my love!"

Her eyes snapped open as she gazed at him, her fists clenched. "I am dead serious when I tell you that I love you, Zelgadis! This is not a child's crush! I am not a child anymore! I'm a grown woman in every way! And I have loved you since the moment you helped Miss Sylphiel and Miss Lina escape from Copy Rezo!" She took a step toward him. "I don't want any one else in this world but you, Zelgadis. Can't you see that?"

Zelgadis only gazed at her, becoming lost in her trembling eyes. His heart clenched. This was just too much. It was too sudden. He had never thought of Amelia in any other way except as a friend or a little sister…but abruptly he's faced with the reality that she is a whole woman…and a beautiful one. His hands fisted. What was he going to do? He was already wondering what was going to happen now, after she had confessed to him and he was no longer seeing her as just a friend but as more. He had already been wondering about their future. And then this. Betrothed. He hadn't been prepared for that one.

Amelia took another step forward seeing the trembling in his eyes and in his demeanor. No, Zelgadis…please don't turn away from me. Don't push me away. Zelgadis made a move to leave, but Amelia suddenly threw herself into his arms, gripping onto the back of his shirt with her desperate hands. She wasn't going to let him go.

"Amelia…"

She looked up at him, her eyes shiny, but full of determination. "No, Zelgadis. I won't let you. You aren't going to walk away from me. I don't want him! This was arranged before I was born! I loved you long before I ever knew of his existence. Loving and missing you was both my joy and my torture when I was alone these past five years! Zelgadis don't doubt what I feel for you! I would have gladly died for you, but now I'm going to live for you! I won't let you go!"

Her grip tightened on his shirt and Zelgadis stared down into her firm blazing eyes. "You're not a chimera anymore! You may not be completely human either, but it doesn't matter to me! Zelgadis, I love for who you are. How could you think me so base that I would not love you just because of a body that you didn't want and could not prevent?! I know it'll take time to work through this. If I have my say, you would be the next Crown Prince of Seyruun, and I know how you're not too good around people! I know all your faults and all your strengths! But all I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you!"

"Amelia…"

She looked up at him with huge eyes that were quickly filling with tears. Zelgadis gave a light smile.

"Would you even give up being a princess for me? Because I don't think I'd ever make a good prince." Zelgadis shook his head at his own foolishness.

"In an instant."

Zelgadis' eyes widened in surprise and he gazed down at Amelia. Her eyes were completely determined and full of frustrated fire. Any tears that may have been there before had been washed away. "Did you actually expect a hesitation? Zelgadis! How long do I have to shout at you to make you understand that I would do anything to make you happy, that I would do anything to stay with you! If you would stay with me if I weren't a princess, then from this moment on I am not a princess! All I want is to be with you! There is nothing else to it!"

He could only gaze down in surprise at her flaming eyes. They stared into each other's eyes for a long time, all their emotions being expressed in their eyes. Amelia saw Zelgadis' confusion and finally understood. She had always loved Zelgadis, but he…well, if she was lucky, he had just recently fallen in love with her. She gave him a light smile and then took a step back away from him.

Zelgadis gazed at her in confusion and wondered what she was going to do next. He was so overwhelmed he could barely believe what was happening.

"Zelgadis…if you don't care about me the way that I do you, then it's all right."

"What?" That was the last comment he had expected.

Amelia's hands fisted at her sides as she closed her eyes and bowed to him. "I am sorry, Zelgadis. All this time and I was only being selfish. I never considered your feelings. Just because I love you doesn't mean that you love me. I just hope you can continue treating me as a friend and sister even though you know about my feelings for you."

Zelgadis smiled lightly and took a step toward her, making her eyes snap open and her back straighten as he suddenly took her into his arms and held her against him. She only blinked in surprise and slowly wrapped her arms around him. She couldn't resist the temptation.

"Amelia?"

She buried her face in his neck, hoping to memorize his scent so she could always have him with her. She took a deep breath. "Yes?"

Zelgadis closed his eyes for a brief moment and when he opened them again he found himself staring down at the beautiful girl in his arms that so completely loved him like no one else had ever loved him. The heart in his chest that he so proudly thought as heartless, beat with recognition at whom this girl was to him. He knew it deep within his soul. She was the only one who could make him happy forever. He wouldn't lose her.

"Can I kill Harry Loubrev?"

Amelia suddenly burst into teary laughter as she moved her head and gazed up at him. "Do you mean that, Zelgadis?"

He smiled lightly as he gazed down into her eyes. "I won't let anyone have the woman I love. Especially since it took me so long to realize how much I really loved her."

Tears spilled out of Amelia's eyes and onto her cheeks. Zelgadis smiled and then bent down to her face to sip the tears away. Amelia melted in his arms. She knew things weren't going to get any easier from here, but she knew whatever happened they would always be happy together and they could work through any problem that faced them. Lord, how she loved him. She sighed lightly, and wrapped her arms more tightly around him, her heart pounding as his lips moved from her wet cheeks to her breathless lips. They stood there, in each other's arms, kissing until they were both on the edge. Zelgadis slowly pulled away and gazed down into her dazed eyes. He saw the desire in them and he could barely believe it.

She wanted him.

Amelia pressed up against him, her eyes lost in his. "Zelgadis…please…" she licked her lips, her eyes hungry for him. He lost himself in her eyes.

"Amelia…are you sure?" he tried to protest, but the full womanly breasts pressing against him, the nipples hard and eager, her shallow breaths and insistent hands, and the need in her eyes completely pushed him over the edge. To hell with propriety. Since when had he cared anyway? He wanted Amelia, wanted her with an unimaginable intensity that he hadn't believed he had possessed. She was his in soul, mind and heart. And now her eyes and body demanded that he make her his in body as well. Who was he to deny her?

"Zelgadis…take me, please… Make me yours…"

With a groan he crushed her lips beneath his and Amelia moaned into his mouth. His tongue thrust through her open lips and began a mad dance within her mouth, making her lose what sanity she had left. Amelia became lost in Zelgadis, her hands thrusting into his now soft and silky hair, her soft body melting against his eagerly. She drowned in his kiss and knew no thought. All she did know was he, and that was all that mattered.

Without even realizing it, the kiss so intense that it had become hungry, they fell onto Amelia's bed, Zelgadis' hard body crushing her pliant one beneath his. She opened her legs automatically, cradling him between her thighs, and he groaned. He finally lifted his lips from hers and stared into her glazed eyes brimming with a passionate fire. His body hardened even more as he gazed down at her. Somehow he had gotten her robe undone and open. It spread out beneath her like silken waves and the small white negligee she wore beneath left nothing to the imagination. Zelgadis looked his fill as he saw her nipples harden with need and the cold becoming a dark delicious rose. He could see the thin white underwear she wore beneath, hiding her from him. Her now long legs lay at his sides, one bent and the other straight but curving into him.

He gave a low groan and moved his gaze back to her face. She was staring at him as well, her breaths coming in quickly, her lips dry. He watched as her small pink tongue slipped out from between her lips to lick them. His eyes darkened as he moved over her and bent his head back to her lips. His tongue followed the same path as hers and she gasped.

"Zelgadis…"

He opened his eyes and met hers, dark with desire. He felt her hands move over him as they removed his shirt. He groaned aloud as he felt her hands on his chest, tracing the contours of his muscles, sweat building. Somewhere in his mind he knew this shouldn't be happening, but by now he was too far-gone to question it. He had been too long without a woman to meet his needs, and now he had a giving woman whose every touch drove him over the edge. He would brand her as his tonight no matter what the cost.

Amelia gave a gasp of pleasure as she felt Zelgadis' warm hand slide beneath her negligee and up her body to caress her. A moan quickly followed when she felt him cup her breast and her back arched in need. He let out a groan that had her even hotter than before. Moments later she was nude before his eyes, and even though the cold air that came from the window chilled her skin, it was no match for the heat growing within her. Zelgadis bent down to her breasts and licked a beading nipple, Amelia's whimper of pleasure making what control he had snap.

Suddenly she was overwhelmed by heat. She felt his hand against the part of her that was aching for him as he deftly removed her underwear. His mouth swallowed her breasts, taking them one at a time, driving her insane. Amelia began to writhe beneath him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she vaguely noticed that at some point he had removed his pants and his own underwear. She felt his skin on hers and her low cry tightened his hold on her.

One of his hands was beneath her, cupping her derriere as he lifted her against him. The other hand had made its way from caressing her heavy breast down her body to the heat of her. His mouth was feasting on her, licking her collarbone, tracing her jaw, chanting sexy, hot words into her ear as he caressed the rim of it with his tongue. His mouth moved to her lips once more and a desperate kiss erupted just as one of his fingers thrust into her wet opening. His lips and tongue swallowed her cry. The kiss was hot and hard and his lips and tongue caressed her the way his fingers were caressing the other part of her. Her gaze was blurry; she could see nothing beyond swirling lights as she gave herself up to the pleasure Zelgadis was giving her.

Amelia's hips thrust up against his hand as he tortured her, his fingers moving into her in the same rhythm of his tongue. Suddenly she felt the hand on her derriere join the other in his torture and as one hand pressed against her, his other thumb gave a hard caress to her core.

His mouth swallowed her shriek as she exploded in his arms.

Zelgadis reveled in Amelia's sudden climax, one of his hands wrapping one of her legs more tightly against his waist and moving the other over his shoulder so she would be more open to him. He was beyond control and beyond insanity. She was still in the throws of her orgasm when he thrust completely into her.

The sudden burst of pleasure that had erupted in Amelia had blinded her mind to anything but the rapture. But when she felt the abrupt intrusion, nothing could have prepared her for the convulsing detonating pleasure. Any pain she may have felt was completely diminished by the ripping pleasure that pounded through her.

He had silenced her scream of ecstasy with his mouth just as he began to thrust heavily into her. Her hips almost instantly matched his rhythm, lost within him. They began a mad dance as their hips met in wild passion. Both their minds were gone. All they knew was each other and the pleasure that came.

When Amelia's climax slammed into her again, her shriek of pleasure swallowed Zelgadis' hoarse shout. He exploded right after she did, their convulsions of rapture racking their bodies as they held each other close lost in the glory of what they had found together.