Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ the Cream Shuffle ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The following is a public service announcement: Apparently, some readers think that ths story has Cream as a little six year-old in it and is considered pedo to some... Do me a favor and smack that nasty taste out of someone's mouth who has it in there. Vanilla said it personally that the Creams are "Young does about to go into womanhood." Now if that doesn't give you an idea on their age..... I wonder....
 
Now referring to the contest: Chapter seven has a simple contest in it and throughout that chapter and only that chapter, are five phrases that I have quoted on paper. I will be notifying people of their results via e-mail. Just a reminder that getting all five phrases gets you the big pic, but do you have to get all five for an art piece? No. To those of you who were one phrase off, there is also, runner-up art. Runner-up art will get you one of the versions of Cream, any other questions you may have should be consulted with the afformentioned chapter. It's still up in the air whether to commission the art or not, so stop asking.
 
Now, for this chapter: I'm going to remind you people that this story has a rating of 14DS, so keep that in mind because this chapter (and other possible chapters in the remainder of this story) are going to get felonious people. Besides, you already know what type of story this is.
 
And this has been a public service announcement sponsored by: Suk Mai Cock Poultry Farm, "We have the right one for everyone." And now, on with the show.
====================================================
 
The next day, Cream was tapping her foot. "Did you find anything new on this damn jewel?" she asked.
"Well, each fragment has the exact same structure." Cream-sempai answered as she looked into a microscope. "The amazing thing is that it's almost like looking at a piece of DNA."
"What the hell does DNA have to do with a rock?"
"Nothing at all."
Cream fell over. "Great, even the smart one has no clue on how to solve my problem. Well keep working on it, we have to be one Cream before the party. Tails is starting to figure it out."
"No he isn't, he doesn't suspect a thing."
"I'm going for a walk, you keep working."
"Fine, kick rocks."
*
"The nerve of that girl, comparing stone structure to DNA, that's redundant." Cream said to herself. "That hasn't been scientifically proven that gemstones have the properties to replace genetical structuring."
"You know, that's something I'd expect Sempai to say."
"Cream turned to see Amy, then gave a sigh of relief. "Amy, I haven't told you know who about the other parts of me yet."
"Sorry, my badt." Amy put her hand on her chest. "Anyway, I wanna give you one of your birthday gifts."
"Another one?"
"Yup and this one you might think about using in your free time."
 
Amy handed Cream the purple colored box. She then pulls the red ribbon and opens the box to see what's inside. The blush lines across her face were priceless. She pulled Amy into a nearby alleyway, "Is this some sort of a joke?"
"Nope, I'm serious about this one." Amy answered.
"I can't take this, my mom will kill me, even if it is a birthday gift...." Cream was a bit concerned.
"So you don't like it?"
"Amy, you're giving me of all things a dildo!"
"Hey, that's no ordinary dildo, Cream."
"It's big though, Amy."
"Well I thought you'd like it, it is modeled after Tails, you know?"
".......How?"
"It was one of those dares I'll never forget. I dared him to be a dildo model so I could make a custom toy. He was skeptic at first, but I got him to do it. Nothing a bit of molding clay and a synthetic plastic can't make."
"But Tails is a fox, don't their girths increase?"
"How much girth do you think that is? Besides, you might as well practice for your future intimate moments with him."
"You know, sometimes I wonder about your sistering methods..."
"Cream, just take it. Besides, even girls get weak over a guy they want...."
"I don't know... and judging from who's had it..."
"Hey, I've kept it on display in my room, but I never used it, I have my big bluey."
"The things you can get at Annapurna...."
"Hey, it's not the real thing, but it is the next best in line. Anyway, I gotta go, see ya."
*
 
Of all the nerve of Amy, I swear that girl has no libido at all. Either that or she can't controll it. Cream thought as she lay on her bed. What's her deal, giving me a dildo, or Taildo in this case? How should I keep this away from the other Creams, especially Cream-koh? she gave a sigh... Still, it is Wednesday, and with all this stress that I'm under... Cream slapped herself. "What the hell is wrong with me?" The doe turned to her purple box, than instantly remembered what Amy told her from earlier today. 'Even girls get weak over a guy they want...' Damn you, Amy. Damn you to hell. Cream decides to place it in her pocket, then goes to lock the door of her room... however, Cream-koh enters the room, knocking Cream on her butt. "Hey, give some warning before you barge in here, you almost smacked me with the door." she said.
"Ah, go fuck yourself, Cream." Cream-koh said.
I was gonna do that, you bitch.
"Anyway, Dynacream decided to leave, and she took my gear away."
"Oh geez, get out... out... out! No crying on my watch-"
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Hearing this whine was enough to make Cream leave the room, leaving Cream-koh to herself.... however, she then noticed something that was left behind. Well look at this.... she picked up the Taildo, it's a dildo... modeled after Tails. Man it's a good one too, every vein and part of him is in on this. Without hesitation, Cream-koh ran to the door and locked it, then jumped onto the bed. Well, if Cream is gonna just drop this, I might as well put it to good use. Then, I'll modify this thing and share it with the others.... I mean, it wouldn't be nice to just keep this all to myself.
 
Cream-koh rolled onto her belly with the Taildo in hand. A slight blush came across her muzzle. Why am I nervous on this when I've already had the real thing? I guess it's just jitters. Besides, I can practice with this... Yes... practice. With that said, Cream-koh began sucking on the Taildo. It took her a good twenty-five seconds, but after that, she was working it like she did to the real thing earlier in the week. Wow, this really does feel like Tails. I know the next time I do this to him, I'll make him weak.... Speaking of which, I'm getting weak. Cream-koh pulled it out of her mouth and then removed her panties. Well, it's time... The young doe finally slid it inside of her slit, and it went in smoothly with a slurch. I can't believe I"m this ready for it... just from sucking... Well, Mom didn't say that DIYS was prohibited... Cream-koh continued to masturbate, kepping her coos soft and low toned. Too bad her quiefing wasn't going to agree with her.
 
Meanwhile, Tails was out and about again. "Ah, today's so nice. I'm glad I got out of the workshop to enjoy it." he told himself.
"Yoo hoo, Tails..." Dynacream called to Tails she ran towards him. "You up for a little race?"
Tails noticed Cream's Smile under Dynacream's right arm. "Sorry, I didn't bring my gear..."
"Don't give me that-"
"But I did just recently get a new one... though I haven't tried it out yet."
"Well, all the more reason to whip it out and race against me."
"But I haven't tested it yet...."
"Excuses, excuses, excuses. Stop making excuses and give me a good race... I'll even give you a head start so to get used to your gear. Better yet, you can race with my gear and I'll test out your new one."
"Well, all right, if you insist...."
Dynacream handed her gear to Tails and the fox handed the doe his new ride. "What the hell is this?" Dynacream asked.
"It's the new gear I got." Tails answered.
"It's a cloud!"
"Gear is gear, Cream."
"I'm a rabbit, not a Saiyin. Ah whatever, let's just race."
 
Tails and Dynacream lined up at the Emerald Coast track and after a nice three count, the two were off. Despite knocking the Hovercraft, Dynacream was actually getting a nice lead. Huh... not bad for a cloud. she thought. The first turn came up and this is where Dynacream found her problem. O-kay, that's not kosher.... she managed to straighten out, but it cost her time in the process. This will take some getting used to.
You know, Cream's gear isn't all that bad. Tails thought. It almost is equal to mine, though there's a slight difference to our gear.... I can't quite place it though, but it's slightly different than mine.
Tails managed to catch up to Dynacream, but he never took the lead from the dynamic doe as she kept the fox behind her. Though she barely won that race, she learned a valuable lesson from it. "So, what do you think of my new gear?" Tails asked as the two exchanged gear.
"I like it," Dynacream answered, "but it'll take some getting used to. When you grow bored of it and dun wanna use it anymore, give it to me."
"What's wrong with the gear, Cream?"
"Honestly, I almost couldn't control the speed of this gear. That's why I said it'll take a while to get used to. And what say you of my Smile?"
"It felt like my Yellow Tail. There's a slight difference though, but I can't quite place it."
"Well you lost the race, so you're buying lunch."
"What, you never said anything about that--Just kidding, let's go get some grub. I know a good salad and soup joint that-"
"Yawn, bo-ring. Let's have some Vit Quay."
"Vit Quay, you're kidding, right?!"
"Nope, let's go." and Dynacream ran off.
Tails followed her. You're lucky that I like you, Cream. he thought.
 
That's not Cream, Miles. Gold told the fox in preminition.
Gold, not now.
Remember last time how you got on her about why she ate salad and connected it to her sexuality. Now she wants Vit Quay all of a sudden? Tell me that doesn't say something to you.
It says something, all right.
Thank you.
It says I'm gonna have to use the credit card for this one.
Credit card? When did you get a credit card?
Shaddup.....
 
Meanwhile, Cream found herself on a more private part of the Emerald Coast beach. It was somewhere Tails took her before in her younger days when she had a certain problem with her mom. {*hint hint*} Ah, I like this part of the beach, it has a lovely sunset to it. she thought. Now I think I'll use that gift from Amy... She began checking herself for it, but it couldn't be felt. Where the hell is it at..... Oh, shit.....
 
Back at home, the other five Creams were having a little too much fun with that Taildo. Cream-koh, thanks to a little inventive part on Cream-sempai, modified the toy and now each doe was taking turns with it. "My god, this feels so good." Creammarin said.
"Yeah, Cream-koh actually did something like a big girl from a change." said Yatacream. "This teels great."
"Hey, you better be lucky I decided to share it with you." said Cream-koh. "And remember girls, it's modeled off of Tails' real thing, so get used to it."
"Hey, I want next." said Créme.
 
Meanwhile, Dynacream and Tails sat down to lunch. I'm telling you Miles, you are not with Cream, it's someone else. Gold told the young fox.
Shut up and let me deal with it on my own, ok? Tails questioned his rogue self.
I'm sure if you just ask her, she'll tell you. Nice thinking.
"Hey, what's with you, you aren't mad that you lost?" asked Dynacream.
"No, I'm good with that." Tails answered.
"So what's the problem?"
"I could ask you that question."
"......Um.... ellaborate, please?"
"You've been acting weird this whole week, like you've been having many mood swings. Are you on your period?"
Dynacream gave one hell of a spit take, which ended up all over Tails. "I would apologize, but you deserve it for asking such a redundant question."
"Hmm, that's a first, you never used that word before."
"It's my mother, she's teaching me to be prim and sophisticated."
"You mean even more?"
"Yeah, and it's starting to piss me off. 'It's time you started acting like a young lady, you aren't a bunny girl anymore. You are a yound doe now.' Oh how I despise parental speaches. But hey, we aren't all that lucky."
"Yeah, I know...."
"Well, I gotta hit the little girl's room, be right back."
 
Dynacream left and hit the throne room, why girls would use a public restroom is beyond me, but hey, when you gotta go... Back at the house, the other Creams were having a bit too much fun. "God that felt good." said Creammarin.
"Yeah it did." Cream-sempai added. "For a lazy girl, you sure know how to work your hips."
"Well I'm going again, since you all are worn out." said Cream-koh.
"I'm not tired, bend over." said Créme.
Cream-koh did as told and Créme was ready to go a round with her not-so-crybaby self, when suddenly (from an ill twist of irony mind you), Vanilla walks right through the door to see what her daughters are doing. "Oh, heelll no. I thought I told you girls, no intercourse of any kind!" She yelled.
"Mom!" the Creams cried out in shock.
"Give me that damn thing... NOW!"
"But Mo-om, wer're training here." said Creammarin.
Vanilla took the Taildo. "I'm not even going to ask you where you got it, I have a good guess on who gave it to you. It was Rouge, wasn't it?"
 
And to add more irony to the mix, Cream just came back home. "No, my Taildo!" she cried.
Vanilla turned to Cream. "Taildo?" she questioned her daughter.
"I knew I dropped it."
"Well I'm going to confiscate it. You girls don't need this.... Taildo."
"And I didn't even get to use it yet...." tears were coming down Cream's eyes.
"And you never will."
"Well, so much for my cure over being weak."
"I'm gonna have to talk to Rouge about her toys..."
Cream scratched the back of her head. "Actually, that was a birthday gift from Amy."
Vanilla almost fell over hearing that. "Oh lord... I swear you girls will never give me a break. All five of you, assume the seiza position."
"No, not the seiza position..." all five Creams cried out.
"NOW!"
"Yes, Mother...."
The five young does got into the seiza position and extended their arms. "And you girls are going to stay that way until I tell you to move. And if any of you move before then, so help me I'll whoop your ass."
"Yes mother."
 
Vanilla walked into her room in the back of her home. Why is it that that fox always seems to find his... "ways" into my home? But I must admit, their libido is starting to run rampant now.
"And who turned my toy into a strap-on?" asked Cream.
"Sempai." Créme, Creammarin and Cream-koh answered.
"It was Kohai's idea." Cream-sempai said in defense.
"I should've known." Cream said. "Kohai, you purple pussied bitch! I'm gonna strangle you when this is over!"
"There will be no strangling in my household, unless it's done by me!" Vanilla yelled into the front room. "Now shut up and stay still! Don't make me come out there!"
 
Dynacream made it out of the bathroom. Man, that cloud must've gave me water. she thought. All of a sudden, Dynacream was pulled aside and beat up. Yattacream soon took over and headed back to the table with Tails. "Damn broad. Some people are nasty when it comes to sanitation." she said as she took a seat.
"Is something the matter?" asked Tails.
"Oh, nothing, the stupid female waitress over there in the blue left the bathroom without washing her hands." Everyone in the joint, including the mentioned waitress looked at Yattacream and Tails. "Yeah, I busted you out you nasty broad, go back to the bathroom and wash your hands. And what the hell are the rest of you people looking over here for? Turn around and eat!"
Tails had a sweatdrop on the back of his head. You know, I'm not even gonna ask what happened in the two minutes she left from the table to the bathroom. I probably don't want to know. That is one smart fox, but we already knew that.
 
After the meal, the two took their stroll. "Anyway, I was wondering something. Do you think that Sonic and Amy will ever get together?" Tails asked.
"Only if she ends up getting pregnant by him." Yattacream answered. "She'll probably set herself up to have one of those 'keep-a-nigga' babies. Force Soinc to be with her, her current methods just aren't doing it for her love life."
"Wow, did you have to put it so bluntly?"
"Well, do you think they'll get together?"
"Maybe, but Amy should try to slow it down a bit."
"Get real. How is Amy going to get Sonic to be with her when he constantly runs from her? Saving her reckless ass aside, mind you..."
"....Well, you do have a point there. Man, what the hell did she eat?"
"The only way I can see Amy getting Sonic is simply drugging him, hauling his carcass to a private area, not neccessarily a bedroom, working his dick until it pops a cork in her obviously wet twat and getting herself pregnant."
"Okay, what's the deal with you anyway, you've been on one since the bathroom. What happened from the time you left to the bathroom to the time you got back to the table?"
"Cramps, I started getting cramps yesterday."
"Well remind me not to take you places when you're cramping, because your attitude...."
"Don't trail off now, what about my attitude?"
"You're acting like a little bitch."
Yattacream laughed. "Thank god you actually had it in you to say that. You almost had me worried for a minute, and to think I though you were just a dick with no balls... This is why Sonic and Amy will never work, because we at least have the guts to say what the other feels. If only Sonic had your smarts about relationships, he would be better off about his problem called Amy."
 
Okay Gold, you've convinced me. This isn't the Cream I know and fancy. Tails thought.
Are you sure, she probably just started her menstrual cycle. Gold said sarcastically.
Not funny, Gold. Cream is really acting like a bitch now.
Maybe she's just horny... Rabbits do tend to get aggressive during heat y'know...
I know.
Then maybe you should consider hitting that?
Say what?!
"Hey, you done daydreaming? You haven't listened to a thing I've said." Yattacream said, giving Tails an abrupt smack back to reality.
"I want a cherry snow cone." Tails said out of the blue.
"Oh, you were paying attention. My mistake. Well stay here, I'll come back with them."
 
Yattacream walks off and orders the snowcones, then walks away from the booth. Not soon after this, she is yanked into the bushes and beat down. Coming out from the bushes, Dynacream came in and walked over to the waiting person and collects the snow cones. She brushes herself off, takes the cones in one hand, pays the man, then rejoins Tails. "Anywho, I read about this article in the paper and man, I just had to shake my head on this one." she said.
"Really?" Tails asked as he took his snow cone. "What about?"
"This neighborhood in this one town actually put a restraining order on some lady's pet cat. The cat had attacked a dozen people and really messed them up."
"Ouch."
"Yeah, the cat was issued a personal restraining order and was placed on house arrest."
Tails started snickering. "What, you're shitting me?"
"Nope. And the cat's owner was arrested for all things, reckless endangerment."
"Wow, a pet has a personal restraining order and is placed on house arrest..."
"The poor cat was labled, 'Psycho Kitty'. All that commotion over a cat..."
"Yeah, that's sad."
"It really is. You see what hells the world is having now?"
"I bet you this will be on When Animals Attack for sure now."
Dynacream laughed. "Nice one, Tails."
 
The two found a nice bench and sat on it. "Why don't you lay down with your head in my lap?" Dynacream offered.
"Because I'm eating my snow cone?" Tails responded.
"You don't have to be afraid, have you forgotten about how you can relax around me?"
"Nope. Okay Cream, since you insist." Tails takes Dynacream's offer. "So, do you know what kind of cake you want for your birthday?"
"You know, I haven't really decided on it yet." Dynacream answered. "I guess a regular birthday cake will-"
"Don't gimme that crap, Cream. It's your birthday, get the cake you want."
"Well if I got a cake that looked like us having sex, what would you say?"
"Sorry I asked."
"No seriously, if I got a cake like that, what would you say?"
"Would we be missionary?"
"Of course not, we'll be doggy style."
"Just don't make my balls look too small, okay?"
"Your balls won't be shown."
"Why are we talking about this again?"
"Fine, let's move on."
"So where is Cheese at anyway?"
"Cheese is with Tikal and the other chao. You know how Cheese gets lonely so every now and then Tikal takes Cheese to have some company."
"Will we be seeing Tikal at the party?"
"Of course we are. I thought that was a given... I wonder what she'll get me for a gift...."
"Well, for the moment, let's just enjoy the day, okay?"
"Sure."
 
Throughout this process of courting, Tails was treating both Dynacream and Yattacream to an interesting triangle date. And even though Tails had no clue he was courting two different versions of Cream (nor did he catch on), Dynacream and Yattacream gave the fox quite the time of courting. The two does would beat the other up and switch places without even getting discovered and when Tails decided to head on home, the two girls gave a sigh of relief. "What the hell were you thinking, were you trying to get us busted?!" Dynacream yelled.
"Shut up, Tails never even noticed. Get your panties out of your asshole!" Yattacream yelled back.
"You better hope and pray he didn't notice, or we're in trouble."
 
Tails on the other hand was on the tram heading towards his workshop. Man, I feel like I just went out on a date with twins. he thought with a really fat sweatdrop. I am so gonna have a credit card bill this month. Oh well, I have enough bread to spare to cover it... I am so glad that GUN bought that missile supply that I made, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. But I know it was just one girl, because Cream doesn't have any twins.