Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ a late night heart-to-heart ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dynacream and Yattacream were at the door of their and opened it up to find the other Creams in the seiza position. "What did you girls do?" they asked.
"Kohai turned my Taildo into a strap-on and the other four Creams has a sexual field day." Cream answered.
"What the hell is a Taildo?" asked Dynacream.
"A dildo..." Créme answered. "shaped in the vary image of Tails' dick. Oh, it felt so good. Amy gave it to us as an early birthday present."
"And how come both of you were out and about today?" out walked Vanilla. "You do know that only one Cream is allowed out, unless of course you want to let the rest of the world know, including Tails, what had happened to you."
"But Mom..." Dynacream and Yattacream said.
"Join your sisters in the seiza and don't move until I tell you."
*
Now all seven Creams were in the Seiza. I've had it, enough is enough. I can't take it anyumore. Cream thought. Then instead of thinking, she accidentally said the next part aloud, "You other Creams have got to go!" The other six Creams were shocked to hear this. Shit, I meant to think that. Well, here we go.
"What do you mean we have to go?! We are all the same person, or did you forget that?!" cried Yattacream.
"Friday is only two days away and you girls still haven't figured out how to get back to normal?"
"Well, what if we don't wanna be just one Cream?" Creammarin asked out of the blue.
"You know, now that you mentioned it, that wouldn't be so bad." said Cream-koh.
"It would be like septuplets." said Dynacream. "Then we'll let Tails know later."
"Then the rest of us would have to make up an aliby to all of our friends." said Cream-sempai. "Not a good idea, but I do like being myself instead of just one person."
"Well that's the point, you six aren't people, you're all parts of one person, me! Regardless of what you think, what you like, or what you want, you can never be all one person. Sempai, I'm ashamed of you the most, you know that you and the rest of the Creams are not six different people, the whole point of this dilemna is that I am not a whole person, but seven parts of one person! But it's obvious that you don't see that."
"No, you don't get the fact that we as seven parts of a person, like being an individual girl! You're the one who's blind." yelled Cream-koh.
 
"Okay, I understand that-"
"Well obviously, you don't." Dynacream cut Cream off. "If you knew, then you'd be happy for us. So do yourself a favor," then the other five Creams joined with Dynacream, "and get used to us!"
"Enough of this babbling! Go to bed, all of you!" Vanilla yelled.
"Yes mother said the Creams and off they went."
*
 
Cream had a blanket and was out on the living room couch, she didn't want to sleep on the floor since Creammarin called dibbs on the bed. She was sad at what had happened earlier tonight and still couldn't sleep. Tomorrow will be Thursday and she still didn't know what to do. I guess my other sides really let me have it this evening. she thought to herself. I can understand how they feel about being just themselves, but those girls aren't thinking things rationally. How is our mother going to support having seven daughters, she's only used to supporting a famil of two and a chao, not eight and a Chao. What will Cheese say about this? The only one whoe knows about this secret is Amy. I just don't know what to do right now... but, I do know someone who does.
 
All that was heard next was the sound of a ringing phone. The phone rang, and rang; five times, six times, seven times, then after eight rings, the phone gets answered. "This better be good."
"Tails, Tails are you awake?"
"Cream... I."
"I'm really sorry about calling you so latte, I just really need to talk to you right now."
"Well, I did say that you could call me at any time." The fox looks at the clock. "Wow, it's a little after three a.m.. So what's wrong?"
"I'm scared, Tails."
"Really, about what?"
"My party coming up on Friday."
"I see... you're just nervous about what's going to happen. But don't worry, everything will be fine. And I'll be there too, so you don't have to worry about anything."
"Tails, you don't uncerstand.... Tails..."
"Yes Cream."
"I want to remind you of something: Don't ever think of me as a younger sister."
"Well, I never thought, let alone treated you like my lil sister, more like my other half."
Other... half?
"Cream, you already know about all that we have in common, so I won't go with that song and dance. So I'll try this one: Regardless of how you feel, the moon will dispell you of all your troubles. And tomorrow is a 'Blue Moon', so that makes your birthday even better."
"But I thought the moon was grey."
 
Tails chuckled. "That's a good one, Cream. Lemme ellaborate for you."
"Please-"
"Each month has a day where a full moon comes... This happens once every twenty-eight days, or so astrologists say. However, sometimes you will bet a second full moon later on in the Lunar Cycle. This second cycling of the full moon is called a 'Blue Moon', Cream. And since your birthday falls after this blue moon, it should bring you quite the success."
"The moon..... That's it, that's the cure! Thank you Tails, I feel a little better now, and a little wiser too."
"No problem."
"One last thing."
"Sure."
"I'm going to visit you on thursday night, please be home. There is something I want to discuss with you at that time."
"Do you have a specific time frame?"
"Sometime after sundown, so please be at the workshop."
"Well... Okay, I'll be home. Well, I'm going back to bed. Try to get some rest, Cream. You're going to need it for Friday."
"Yeah, I am... aren't I?"
"Of course, partying requires a lot of energy."
 
Afterwards, an awkward silence came to both of them. And after twenty-five seconds... "Well, goodnight, Cream."
"Goddnight, Tails." Cream hung up the phone, a tear ran from her eye. Why didn't you say you love me... Now I'm going to be even more nervous.
Tails had just hung up the phone and turned over in his bed. Poor Cream, she's stressin. Well, I have until tonight to finish her ride, so that means I'll have plenty to do today.