Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ a hard earned respect ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Now, I'm sure a lot of people have been waiting for this one. And if you're familiar to my writings, some of you have been wanting this part to happen since A Creils Story, well now it's finally time for this to happen. I hope you enjoy this.
 
At Tails' Workshope our twin tailed fox is ready to hit the hay. "Man, it's finally done." He had been working out the kinks to Cream's car all day today. "All one hundred twenty-five points on that car, including the engine, the shocks, struts, fueling system, AC and heating, plus anything else I can think of is all done. The car is ready for the test drive."
"Ah yes, the joys of a car. And why are you giving it to Cream again?" Gold of course asked the fox his question.
"It's her birthday gift. I'm giving her a car that we both worked on."
"Tch, birthday parties.... A big bunch of overrated bullshit if you ask me."
"And what are you getting Cream for her party?"
"She didn't invite me."
"No excuses."
"Whatever. I'm off to have a night life." Tails turned to look at Gold. "Oh, so I can't have a night life now?"
"Since when did you want a night life?"
"Since I got tired of your ass, and Sally's ass, and everyone else's ass saying, 'You know, you really shouldn't be such a tight ass and build some character.' and 'You really need to go out more often.' so on and so forth."
"Hey, I think you should do it in the day is all I'm saying."
"Whatever Miles. Remember, I do things my way."
"I guess it's easier for you to roam around since this whole Chaos Projection thing is working pretty well. Just try not to overdo your drinks tonight."
"Tch, drinks. Lemme go find some broads to dance with. If I'm lucky, I'll get my dick sucked."
"GOLD...."
"Miles, don't even start bitching. This birthday girl gives you two doses of screaming eagle and all you had to do was lay at the bottom of a fishing boat on your back with a faceful of rabbit pussy. If that was me, I'd have fucked the hell out of that girl."
Tails was now ticked off at Gold's words, even if they were true. "That's enough, Gold." he said with a warning.
"C'mon, count the number of times you could've and should've did her doggy this week. Now if you would've told Sonic this, he'd still be kickin' you in the ass. Sleep well, Miles. I'm out." and Gold left via the sliding door.
Tails locked the sliding door, then curled up into bed. "I hope you eat those words, you horny son of a vixen."
 
Meanwhile, Vanilla had decided to have a night out. She was obviously stressed out from dealing with the Creams, so she decided to sneak out while her daughters were sleeping. She went to the beach for a nighttime swim. "Ah, the water feels nice tonight. I really miss having swims like this." she said to hereself as she swam out in the water. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to have so many daughters. Now I know what it's like and I wonder if maybe I took for granted just having one mouth to feed. Feeling refreshed, Vanilla headed for the shore and out of the water. As she walked onto the sand, thewater beeded off of her naked frame. "Your towel, m'lady." Of course at this time of night, Gmel was there to accompany Vanilla, both as butler and body guard as the bot wrapped Vanilla in her towel.
"Thank you, G. The stars are lovely tonight, aren't they?"
Gmel looked into the sky. "Does not compute."
"Ah, there's so much for you to learn." Vanilla said as she got dressed.
"Your martini, ma'am."
*
Vanilla was now in the elevator with her robot Gmel. They had reached the top floor and got out, then hit the stairs to go out to the rooftop. Vanilla was enjoying the night air, it calmed her. "Gmel, what is the weather out tonight?" she asked.
"76° out tonight, winds are northeast at five mph, partly cloudy. It is a perfect night in the springtime, my lady." Gmel answered.
"There's been a sudden change in forecast... with a 50% chance of getting your ass kicked." Gold lands on the roof in front of Gmel and Vanilla.
"My, and what brings you out tonight?" Vanilla asked.
"Unfinished business, mainly... you."
"Me?"
"It's high time someone, me in this case, made you pay your dues for your current actions. So tonight, I'm going to deal with you."
"Go to bed, little boy. I'm trying to enjoy the night without any conflict."
"Well that's too bad, because I smell gin on your breath and fresh ass to kick."
"You will refrain from using derrogatory language to Lady Vanilla at once." Gmel ordered Gold.
Gold slaps his forehead. "Oh golly gee, the toy bot is right. Where are my manners? Oh yeah, I don't have any."
"I don't like your attitude. Perhaps I could get you a pick-me-up." Gmel offered.
"How about you make a nice cup of Shut the Fuck Up!"
"Halt, approach no further. You will recieve no additional warnings should you proceed."
"To hell with your warnings you toy bot."
"Better to be a toy bot, a pile of sidewalk shit like you."
"Enough!" Vanilla yelled. "Gmel, disable the fox."
"As you wish, m'lady."
 
Gmel charged towards Gold as it went in for an attack. With one thrust of his palm, Gold stuck Gmel sending the standing robot back near Vanilla. "Worthless hunk of junk, I'm not impressed by that scrap heap." Gold said as he began to walk toward Vanilla.
"Gmel, handle him." Vanilla said.
"Yes... my... la-dy." and Gmel fell to pieces.
"Gmel... Gmel... G--gack."
Gold had his hand aroung Vanilla's neck and had lifted her off her feet. Gold simply tightened his grip. "Now that the tin can has been dismantled, it's time for you to be disposed of."
"Put me down this instant." Vanilla managed to choke out.
"As you wish." said Gold and he threw her off the building. Then he turned to walk away. "And that takes care of that...." a brief pause, then a turn around to see Vanilla diving at him. Gold kicked her around and was slightly startled by her cat-like reflexes. So Vanilla can fly too? I guess that's where Cream gets it from. he thought.
"You know what, I'm done messing around with you. It seems that all you seem to care about is a thrill of fighting. So if that's what you crave for, then I will deal with you." Vanilla stated.
"You're no match for me, you aren't even fighting material." Gold said.
"It's time you answered for this unacceptable attitude of yours."
"Took the words from me."
"Gmel, initiate Phi Tau Rho."
 
Suddenly, Gmel parts flew over Gold's head. He soon found out that the simple defeat was just a farce as his parts spun around Vanilla. Well now, I wonder what might happen here, fusion perhaps....
Close, but no cigar. There was a momentary flash of red light, but after it had cleared, Gold saw Vanilla wearing Gmel's arms, legs, chestplate, head and horns like a custom makeshift armor. "Interesting. A bit predictable, but interesting." said Gold.
"Get ready to be put in your place." Vanilla said, then assumed Gmel's battle stance.
"Imitation Giziod doesn't make proper armor. I'll dismantle him again."
He knows about Emerl?
Gold charged at Vanilla, but the armored doe teleported away before he reached her. Gold simply stood there. Man, talk about predictable.... Five, four, three, two, one, swat. Gold simply motioned his arms over him, which of course eflected the silent missiles shot at him. Too bad those missle hit nearby buildings. Vanilla reappeared behind Gold and went in the that charging shove (Sonic Advance 3 players know what I'm talking about if they've gotten this far.) towards him, but he threw a backhand which was, as with the entire series of backhands, blocked by Vanilla. Vanilla went in for a punch, Gold sidestepped. Vanilla turned around quickly for a left backhand that was block, but her right fist hit Gold square in the nose. She followed it up with an arm thrust which sent Gold into the door, denting it in the process. Gold then charged at Vanilla, but stopped before reaching her obvious teleport away. So he flew upward on to get caught with Vanilla's sledge hammer, making the rogue fall downward and firing missiles after him.
 
By simple twirling of his tails, Gold deflected the missiles shot at him, which hit nearby buildings. "You know, if you're gonna keep firing missiles, we won't have a city left from me deflecting them." Gold said.
"Concurred." Vanilla said.
"Then stop shooting them."
"Why, you can't do hand to hand combat."
"Just because I haven't had it in a while, doesn't mean I can't do it."
Vanilla and Gold vollied attacks and blocks. Oddly however, Vanilla has been able to get in licks while Gold still hasn't landed a blow. "Don't tell me you're being nice." said Vanilla.
"I made a promise not to hurt you... much." said Gold.
"So you do have some emotion after all."
"Let's just say I don't want your daughter wondering what happened to Mommy while she slept."
As the two fought while airborne, Vanilla threw Gold into a building. "You suck at being modest, or are you just beginning to realize that I'm too much for you to handle."
"Bitch, please."
 
Finally, Gold lands a hit to Vanilla's chest, taking away Gmel's chestplate. I'll admit it, Miles rebuilt Gmel strong. Gold thought as he blocked Vanilla's attacks. I'll concentrate on breaking the armor, then after it's gone.... I'm a whoop that ass.
I wonder why I'm the only one to actually last this long in a fight with Gold... Vanilla thought. Honestly, I'm not really doing any real fighting, but I won't let him know that. I'm still up in points though...
Vanilla found out that she gloated too soon, for as her punch was block, Gold's wrist took out Gmel's arms. He followed it up with a Wonder Palm with sent Vanilla into a nearby building hard. The force of the impact made chunks of the building falls to the street below. "Hey, look out!" someone yelled as the debris hit the street. One piece landed on a car, setting off the alarm and totaling it. Gold flew away and Vanilla pursued, she was starting to feel it, and the back of Gmel's head was cracked. Vanilla managed to catch up to Gold's side. "Not so tough now that you've been shelled like a walnut, huh?" Gold question.
"That's 'Shelled like a peanut.' you idiot." Vanilla corrected.
"Look at that, you just said that your armor was weak."
"I...."
"Gotcha."
During the flight, the two exchanged blows. One attacked, the other blocked and vice versa. The two ended up making quite an aerial scene, thought they didn't know it.... I guess that's how combat is nowadays. Gold managed to throw Vanilla into the news building, but instead of making a big whole, she went through the building and into a second one, knocking more debris off of it. Before she could recover, Gold slammed into her, sending the two through the second building and making a big whole into a third building. All that was left of Gmels parts were the gold horns. Vanilla managed to get away and Gold followed her. "See, I can tear up the joint without projectile weaponry." he said with a smirk.
"You're way too dangerous." said Vanilla.
"So you're in that much pain, huh?"
 
Meanwhile, the news station decided to take to the skies in a chopper. "Breaking news everyone, good evening. Scarlett Garcia here and here's the scenario. Something just crashed into and through our news station and we're live in Copter 7 in hot pursuit. From what we see, the town is in disarray as chunks of building have been knocked off of them." the cameraman showed the various footage to those watching TV. "As you can see folks, this is real and up to date. Now to the more pressing matters, who is behind all this? We're about to find out, for as we follow this trail of carnage, I'm sure it'll lead us to our sources. I'll keep you up to the minute as this breaking story develops."
"Man look at this place. Do you think Eggman is behind all of this?" asked the chopper pilot.
"It wouldn't shock me. In all my journalistic years, I never thought a story would come crashing through the wall."
"I think I see something, get the camera."
"Camera is rolling." said the Cameraman.
"Scarlett Garcia here and I've got an update. As you can see, I'm here in Copter 7 in pursuit of the makers of the rampage going across Station Sq-"
 
Scarlett is soon cut off by two flying bogies that zoom past them. The pilot turns around. "Well you've seen it here folks and are seing it. It looks like two beings of light engaging battle. Can we get that magnified for our viewers?"
"Working on it." answered the cameraman.
Scarlett continued. "Why they are fighting is a mystery, but hopefully we can interview one of them, if they are friendly."
 
"Hey Vanilla, catch." said Gold as he shot a blast of Chaos at Vanilla.
"Whoa." Vanilla cried as she dodged the blast.
.....Too bad the blast hit the chopper's propellar and Copter 7 started to go down. "Mayday, mayday, we're losing altitude." the pilot radioed on the phone.
"Do something!" yelled the cameraman.
"We're going down, put on a parachute in case we have to jump from the chopper."
"Jump?! Tell me you're joking." Scarlett didn't like that option.
"Just do it!" yelled the pilot as he tried to gain control of the chopper.
 
In the end, all three ended up jumping from the chopper. Meanwhile, Gold and Vanilla's battle continued to take chunks from buildings. "You don't look too good. Maybe you need some tea." yeah Gold was cocky.
"Fuck off!" Yelled Vanilla.
"What language you're using... I guess that's what happens when you're mad."
Vanilla threw Gold into the Casinopolis sign, sending it to the ground and making rubble right in front of the entrance. On the ground, police were escorting people to safe areas and firefighters were on the scenes to rescue a few trapped civilians. Vanilla meanwhile, took her fight over the water and Gold followed her. Though the two were literally tearing up Station Square, their battle was one very hellacious one. "I can't take getting slammed into buildings anymore." said Vanilla.
"What's wrong, you got some purple bruises?" asked a cocky Gold.
"Don't act like an ass, you're in pain too."
"It's like they say, 'If you haven't felt pain, you haven't been fighting long enough.' Shake it off and keep on going."
 
Meanwhile.... "Scarlett Garcia here, safe and sound and on not-so-solid ground here. I'm here with an eyewitness. Sir, can you tell us whatis going on?"
"Well I'm in the middle of banging my wife and something crashes into the building near our window. Of course this kills my chances of getting action for the rest of the night, but when I look out my window, I see this robot fighting something." the young man explains.
"What was the robot fighting?"
"I couldn't see it clearly, it's encased in a sphere of energy, but the robot looked like something Dr. Eggman made. I don't know what's kickin the butt of Eggman's robot, but I hope he/she/it gets that robot good."
"Can you describe the robot?"
"It's black, silver and gold... that's all I got."
"Well that doesn't really help us out much."
"Do I look like I have Falcon's fucking Eye to you?"
"Sir, you can't say that word on our station."
 
Over the water, our exhausted battlers kept fighting. "You ready to give up, yet?" asked Gold.
"I'm still gonna put you in your place." Vanilla answered.
"Fine, you gets no further mercy from me."
"Mercy, to hell with mercy."
"Finally, you said something I wanted to here."
Vanilla flew at Gold, coming in for a punch... however Gold parried it and gave a powerful chop to Vanilla's back sending her plumetting towards the water. Gold flew after to rush her into the water from behind, but she grabbed him and flew towards the water with borderline mach speed. "Let's see how you like this."
 
Gold was slammed into the water hard. The impact was so powerful, that it made a gap in the water where they were... Gold was down for the count as Vanilla stood there clutching her ribs. Shit, that was a hard battle. she thought and saw the rogue's motionless body laying there. Even he shouldn't be left to drown like this. She picked him up and flew off to the beach. Now what those two didn't know was that the impact over the water had made a thirty-five foot high tsunami that hit the coast. Everything near the coastline; the rooms of the hotel near the Emerald coast, the downstairs parking garage, were flooded out. the water even went through the glass windows of the train station. Yeah, that was a lot of water damage.
*
 
Vanilla had walked back to her appartment and opened the door by turning the key. She was hurt, but despite everything that happened tonight, Cream didn't even wake up. None of them did. When Vanilla finally got to her room, she sat on her bed. Gold... He's far stronger than what Sally has told me. she thought as she began to undress. I never knew such limitless power could be focused like that. He was calm throughout the whole fight, no sign of anger at all... Still, I was able to pull off the win... or at least I was lucky. The good news is that after this good night's rest, I'll be good as new, thanks to my pendant of course. I was barely able to match him, but thank goodness I managed to disable him. Vanilla then lay down on her bed naked, bedroom door closed and all sprawled out on the bed. If it weren't for my pendant, I'd be in far worse shape than a lot of bruised and broken ribs... But even still, I don't ever have to worry about that out-of-control rogue again. I didn't beat him, but I managed to do just enough to wear him out.... And that's good enough of a victory for me. With that, Vanilla closed her eyes and fell alseep. The only thing she wore while she lay there was her pendant wich had a power gem on it. Regardless of what had just happened, she knew that this wouldn't be the last time she would fight the Golden Fox, but at least she knows what to expect from him in the future: Raw, limitless, destructive and chaotic power.