Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Be Careful What You Wish For ❯ Lucky Shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey! I'm back. Sorry I haven't updated, I've been too lazy. Thanks to the people who review. I'll update faster if I get more reviews! Come on people, get with the program. This is to the people who never review. Anyway, please enjoy the chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any character in this story except me and my friends. They are owned by some other lucky dogs like SEGA and others.
 
“Ohh, my head,” Ben said. “That's it, no more ice cream sandwiches before bed.”
 
Ben looked at his surroundings. He noticed that he wasn't in his house anymore.
 
“Hey Ben! Get down here!” Wes yelled.
 
“Where are you guys?” Ben asked.
 
“We're downstairs. Get down here already!”
 
Ben managed to find his way to the stairs. But when he got there, he couldn't believe his eyes.
 
“Oh, fuck!” Ben yelled. “It's, it's... !”
 
“Sonic and Tails?” Wes asked, now coming out from behind a door.
 
“Shit, Wes! You're a hedgehog!” Ben yelled.
 
“Yeah, but now that we're in Mobius, the name's Chill,” Wes responded.
 
“And you can call me Echo the Echidna!” Conor said, coming out of hiding as well.
 
“Please, tell me I'm dreaming.” Ben said. “Ouch! Sonic, that hurt!”
 
“Sorry. Someone had to hit you upside your head to get some sense in that thing you call a brain.”
 
“Big talk coming from a chili dog-eating hedgehog who can't swim and is too afraid to admit he has feelings for Amy.” Ben said, smirking.
 
Sonic was red in the face. “You better take that back!”
 
“Oh no. I'm soooo scared.” Ben said sarcastically.
 
“You're in for it now Ben.” Tails said.
 
Sonic dashed at Ben and punched him in the face. Ben then grabbed Sonic's arms and put them behind his back, pinning Sonic to the floor.
 
“Good thing I took self defense back in my world. I can actually beat Sonic the Hedgehog.”
 
He let go of Sonic. Sonic grunted.
 
“Lucky shot.”
“Whatever, Sonic.”
 
 
Ben remembered something. “By the way, what did I turn into?”
 
Tails was holding a mirror. “How about you find out.” Ben went towards Tails, then jumped for joy at his reflection. He also noticed a bruise on his face from where Sonic had punched him earlier.
 
“Yes! I'm a fox like Tails! And check it out! I got two tails. I can fly!” Ben yelled.
 
“Wait!” Tails screamed.
 
Too late, Ben had spun his tails, and crashed right into the wall.
 
Tails sweatdropped.
 
“Sorry about that. I forgot to mention that it takes practice before you can fly correctly.”
 
“Ouch! That would've been useful to know ten seconds ago, Tails!” Ben yelled.
 
Echo sighed, “Well, now that we have that out of the way, it's time for your new name Ben.”
 
Sonic studied Ben.
 
“Well, you look like Tails, except you have white fur. How about Blast?”
 
“That sounds great! I am now Blast the Fox!”
 
“Well, you guys obviously don't have much experience, so how about we have some training?” Sonic said.
 
Tails responded, “Okay, I'll train Blast. Sonic, you train Chill. And I'll call Knuckles to train Echo. But until Knuckles gets here, we can just wait around.”
 
Everyone sat down.
 
“I have two things two say.” Blast announced. “First, sorry about dissin ya, Sonic.”
 
Sonic chuckled, “Hey, no biggie. But come on, I can't help it that chili dogs are so good.”
 
Blast sweatdropped. “I wasn't talking about the chili dogs. I was talking about the last thing.”
 
A blush appeared on Sonic's face. “I don't know what you're talking about.”
 
Blast had a smug look on his face. “Whatever. Anyway, secondly, I'm really honored to meet you two. I just can't believe I'm really talking to Sonic and Tails.”
 
Echo had realized something. “Hey Blast, Chill, I can see perfectly, and I'm not wearing glasses!”
 
Sonic and Tails had confused looks on their faces.
 
“Let me explain,” Blast said. “Back in our world, when we were humans, we all were humans, we all wore glasses. But Echo does raise a point, as random as it may be.”
 
“My guess is that due to the change in dimensions, your sight was probably altered, along with your bodies.” Tails assumed.
 
“How the hell do you and Sonic know our names and how we got here?” Blast asked.
 
“Well Blast, you were unconscious for around two hours longer than me and Con…I mean Echo were. We told Sonic and Tails everything that happened.” Chill responded.
 
Echo started clapping.
 
Chill let out a chuckle. “He always does that when he's excited.”
 
“Sonic, Tails, do you guys have any Chaos Emeralds?” Echo asked.
 
Sonic grinned. “I know where this is going. You guys can each have one for training to see if you can have the ability to use Chaos Control.”
 
“Wow,” Blast said, looking surprise. “Sonic is smarter than he lets on.”
 
Sonic's face expression changed from glad to mad. “You want some more blows to the face?”
 
“That depends. You want some new kicks to the butt?” Blast retorted.
 
“That's it! Break it up you two!” Knuckles yelled.
 
“Knuckles! You're here!” Tails replied.
 
Knuckles stared at the unfamiliar faces.
 
“Who are the new guys?” Knuckles asked.
 
“Oh, just your average dimension-shifters from a planet called Earth.” Tails said.
 
Knuckles looked confused. “Spare me the details for now.”
 
Tails got up. “Now that Knuckles is here, the training can commence.”
 
A/N: I know, may not be the best. Trust me, it will get better. Give it up for my editor, Darkeiya Deylo! Thank you! By the way, I'll get Commitment updated real soon. Review please, and no flames. See you soon!