Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Cain and Abel ❯ Success ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A white skinned cat stood on a balcony, looking out over a lake, the water shimmering gently in the moonlight, this warm evening. She stood silent, gazing, motionless.
 
A dark red glaze spread slowly over her beautiful fur. She slumped softly to the floor, her dead eyes still watching. A black gloved hand slid delicately over her face, dropping her eyelids, before moving to her neck and checking for a pulse, none was found.
 
The mystery figure rose from his kneeling position and the moonlight caught his face. A dark green hedgehog wearing a suit with a dark green velvet tie stood holding a crimson stained knife in his other gloved hand.
 
Casting the knife into a corner, he vaulted from the balcony of the palatial building, landing deftly on the ground below. Regaining his composure from the 2 storey fall, he walked calmly from the premises as though nothing had occurred prior.
 
Reaching the street, he continued 40 yards from the gates of the grounds and turned a corner.
 
He reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a pda and spoke into it.
 
“Kill Confirmed” before placing it back within the confines of his jacket and carrying on down the badly lit street.